Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Dragon Heartstring, Redwood, 10 1/2 inches
Yo, I literally made this account today, but I've been developing this character for a while now. My character is 16 and is therefore too old to be sorted as a first year. I clicked on the transfer thing and said they're closed right now. When will they open again? Like, do I wait or can I start roleplaying?

Solution
Hello,

Transfers apps have closed for Y33 and won't re-open until Y33 finishes. You do have the option of: putting your character in the other schools group, which means they attend any school but Hogwarts New Zealand and can develop them a bit with roleplays with other people in that group and even HNZers during Brightstone weekends, or putting your character in the magical group and doing the same, and attempting to transfer them next IC year. You can also re-work their development so they are a first year right now.
Hello,

Transfers apps have closed for Y33 and won't re-open until Y33 finishes. You do have the option of: putting your character in the other schools group, which means they attend any school but Hogwarts New Zealand and can develop them a bit with roleplays with other people in that group and even HNZers during Brightstone weekends, or putting your character in the magical group and doing the same, and attempting to transfer them next IC year. You can also re-work their development so they are a first year right now.

Solution
Of those options Cyndi outlined for you: We'd encourage you to consider developing this character as a first year. Think about it like getting to live out some of the history you'd imagined for her already, and a good opportunity to dive right into the site and learn how things work from the beginning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back