Aerin Park

Sarcastic / Abrasive / Blind
OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Aerin walked (more like stomped) impatiently. She had somewhere to be and not a lot of time before she would die of hunger. Or at least, that’s what was going through the not-so-long ago turned 12-year-old girl’s head. For some reason, not only was the corridor a little crowded, the person infront of her was walking at the pace of a turtle (Aerin’s thoughts, not mine).

The young gryffindor was heading towards the great hall for brunch on the weekend, she woke up later than usual and was now starving. Her white cane hard at work to find areas to push through, but it seemed to be of no use. Having had enough, Aerin cleared her throat, “HELLO! PERSON IN FRONT OF ME! Could you walk a little faster!” She shouted.

Last edited:
Branson certainly had realised as he was walking and reading his book back up to the ravenclaw common room that he was moving all that slowly, so was very startled when someone loudly and behind him demanded he move. He jumped out of the way and looked round to the person, immediately spotting the white cane and blushing deeply. "Sorry, I was reading while walking, I shouldn't do that," he apologised he wasn't sure that was the right thing to say, but it was what he said and there was little taking it back now.

(wrong acc :r )

“Yeah. You shouldn’t” Aerin said, annoyed with the boy who had been blocking her way. She didn’t understand why people would read while walking, it would be much easier to walk and then read while sitting down. Aerin tapped her white cane on the floor again. “Okay, now could you move out of the way?” She asked, noticing that he had yet to move from his spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back