Closed Tough Days- and Worse Nights

Vader nodded, ”You should,” he still felt a little hypocritical as he said that, given the amount of times she had wanted him to do just that and he hadn’t bothered. As she spoke he gave a little sigh, ”Why don’t you take the music box for a bit?” he offered it to her, it helped him sleep and maybe it would help her. ”I can also suggest tips, like try some lavender on the pillow, like drops or a lavender scenting thing,” he said, ”I would avoid any work for about an hour before sleeping, and even if I can’t sleep, keeping to a bedtime and wake up time,” he was remembering all the different things he had tried over the years, some hard worked better than others, some had worked for a period and then stopped working. Maybe these things would help her.

Ava watched Vader a moment, considering all his suggestions before sighing. "I can borrow the music box," She conceded, "But I don't want the lavender, can I just steal some of your shirts?" She asked, thinking that if she couldn't cuddle him or sleep in his bed at least if she had his shirts it would help her relax. She almost wished it was time to graduate- or that they were on break, she was over sleeping in separate dorms.

Vader gave a little smile, he knew that his smell wasn’t proven to help medically but if it helped her, then he would happily do it. He just nodded, ”I get one of my hoodies out,” he said, he would maybe give her a few options, a shirt and a hoody just to be able to help her 100% but he didn’t know if that would help but he’d do anything to try, knowing how she helped him and knowing he should’ve better appreciated all the help he got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back