Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
We all have our favorites, now for this year, there are seven categories of seven. Come on and say what your tops are!
Top Seven Characters of Mine![ul][li]~Professor Kalif Styx</LI>[li]Hades Lutrov II[li]Hades Lutrov[li]Kamaria Zhefarovich[li]Damian Metzger[li]Aleyha Snow[li]Ozias Zhefarovich[/li][/ul]Top Seven Characters of Others![ul][li]Samuel Phillips- He is truly one awesome character, just saying.[li]Anonymous- He isn't really a character, but I love what he/she posts up![li]Riley Sparkles- Lurk all of her stuff, so Donna, get to RPing![li]Etoile Lefevre- Just epic.[li]Nicolette Styx- Love her to death![li]Jeremy Thorne- I love this guy. I really do.[li]Bella White- I love seeing her RPed and RPing with her. She is just awesome.[/li][/ul]Top Seven RPs of Yours![ul][li]A Surprise Dinner with Levi and Ariah, finally getting back together, ish.[li]Something Like Wonderland with Styx. Enough said.[li]Somewhere Only We Know with Hades and Etoile.[li]I Know What You Are with Hades Lutrov II. Actually, any lesson with him.[li]Dear Merlin... with Kendra and Jeremy. It is still a favorite for me to read.[li]Do as I Command with Antoine, Theodore and Astoria. Shows the darker side of Antoine.[li]Whispered Kisses So Divine with Benjamen, Axel and Viviana.[/li][/ul]Top Seven RPs of Others![ul][li]What Is Your Problem? with Blaze getting pwned, who wouldn't love that one?[li]Different than the last time I just love Irene. I think someone is going to get hurt in this thread, but I am sure I am wrong. Still would be hilarious ( :r )[li]Exploration, Frustration and Inspiration I don't know where this will end, but that is the fun![li]Rumor Has It OMG.[li]Rumor Has It...right? I laughed when it turned out to be right.[li]Silent Night It is adorable.[li]Just the two of us Another adorable one![/li][/ul]Top Seven Updates![ul][li]The bloody Gradebook. It is just awesome, and I am always amazed with it.[li]Can't remember if Justified being added on there the Code CP was this year, but as always, awesome.[li]Kait becoming a Global Mod![li]The Christmas theme onto the board was pretty awesome, not sure if it counts as an update but it was epic anyway.[li]Rumor Has It, a more vicious Gossip Magazine (might not be an update, but whatev, updates us on rumors)[li]The way the profile is, with more links and less cramped information[li]Shopping system now having the gift option![/li][/ul]Top Seven Memorable Quotes![ul][li]Zach (Professor Takuya Blaze): "Why not just do a three-way? :r "[li]Donna (Riley Sparkles): "...Kaitlyn....not...tease? o_O "[li]Everything the Sorting Hat said. XD[li]Nick (Nicolas King): "Colour has no place in a black and white signature! HUZZAH!" Fact.[li]Nick's entire...'rant' that happened just recently in Shouty[li]Sammy (Professor Dannii Merrythought): "So I defiantly fell asleep with jeans on and woke up with them off..."[li]And Nick's response to the above: :shifty:[/li][/ul]Top Seven Memories![ul][li]Ah the memories of the blackout and how everyone went nuts![li]The long nights of shouty, how things could get so awkward yet hilarious[li]Blaze being pink[li]Secret Santa! :wub:[li]Meeting with new people, and getting closer to those that you weren't close to before[li]MESSI dying, and then being revived!<LI>[li]Accio! Yearbook including the excitement of the IC Superlatives, which will be continuing.[/li][/ul]

Last edited by a moderator:
What happen to the template :unsure:

Anyways.

Top Seven Characters of Mine!
[ul][li]Madlyn Margera</LI>
[li]Dymetris Kozlov
[li]Lukyan Kozlov
[li]Kamaria Warlock (I know she new but I like her!)
[li]Felicity Castillo
[li]Jaden West
[li]Jacob Holland[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Characters of Others![ul]
[li]Briar Rowan - I Think she overly developed and has a good history intact =) It's been super fun plotting for such a long time. Even if she a pain sometimes! (ha)
[li]Irene Finch - Cyndi doesn't give herself enough credit, she is pure cold with Irene and I love it. <_<
[li]Sapphire Bookchild - Ana and her wonky characters :tut: Sapphire now happens to be my favorite.
[li]Samuel Phillips - Omg Ana, I love him to bits!
[li]Aleyha Snow - She is my favorite DE at the moment, not very found of the others :r Thanks Kaitlyn!
[li]Minoas Stratis - Minoas is strongly develop, awesome job Liam! He's incredible.
[li] Leonzio Aiello//Andy Hydran - Leo and Tenile, Leonzio, I love his enthusiasm and Tenile I just love Andy :r I want to just hug him everyday just so I can see him faint :r
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven RPs of Yours!
[ul][li]http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7458447/1/ ===> It doesn't make sense.
[li]http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7657111/1/ ====> No,No, No
[li]http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7530640/1/ ===> My home, my rules.
[li]http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7552156/1/ ====> M-E-A-N Is Half Of Me Love fun to rp with ;D
[li]http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7602137/1/ ====> Time wasted I love plotting with Kait =D
[li]http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7648214/1/ ===> RHI xD
[li]Briar Werewolf ====> as Jaden West :r
[/li][/ul]

Top Seven RPs of Others![ul]
[li] The Ghost in The Abandoned Classroom
[li] The Lion and the Badger
[li] But I'm scared!
[li] Sweet Tooth
[li] Consequences
[li] Cigarettes laced with Nitro-glycerine.
[li] The habit of decomposing. <3
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Updates![ul]
[li] Gradebook
[li] Galleon system
[li] The personal coding
[li] The new theme
[li] New Emotes :p
[li] Like Button :3
[li] Open WW now!
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Memories![ul]
[li] The plotting
[li] Werewolf || Sam so let us win :r
[li] Hanging around the board and end up talking about the weirdest things :r
[li] Secret Santa
[li] Halloween ticks :p
[li] April Easter hunt (didn't do it but it was fun to watch)
<LI>[li] Kait becoming Gm ^_^
[/li][/ul]

Top Seven Characters of Mine![ul][li]Alyssa Chevalier</LI>[li]Nicolette Styx[li]Astoria Snow[li]Etoile Lefevre[li]Theodore Snow[li]~Professor Effie Snow[li]Aphrodite Snow[/li][/ul]Top Seven Characters of Others![ul][li]Hades Lutrov - Insane, but I adore him. [li]Jarrett Vyhnal - I have no idea, he just rocks.[li]Samuel Phillips - He has the most likeable personality![li]Jeremy Thorne - I just want to give him a hug. [li]Benjamin Chase - I like reading roleplay's with this character![li]Andromeda Fiorelli - Miss her! [li]Bella White- She reminds me of my younger days when Alyssa was in school. She is awesome. [/li][/ul]Top Seven RPs of Yours![ul][li]Before I FallSo cuuuuteee! [li]Anything with Nicolette and Styx, because they are so cute. [li]Somewhere Only We Know Hades and Etoile awesomeness. [li]Always and Forever Gabrielle and Colton are so sweet. [li]Beastly Even if Kingy is firing my poor baby.[li]The Itty Bitty Scare Alyssa and Vincent are so cuuuutee.[li]So, Can We Afford This? Teeheee. [/li][/ul]Top Seven RPs of Others![ul][li]What Is Your Problem? Agreeing with Kaitlyn on this one. :r[li]Cigarettes laced with Nitro-glycerine. I like the title and it was uber interesting to read.[li]Exploration, Frustration and Inspiration I don't know where this will end, but that is the fun![li]Rumor Has It Love me some drama.[li]Rumor Has It...right? Awwwh![li]I Know What You Are They are cuuute! [li]Gryffindor Stands Isaia is so cuuute![/li][/ul]Top Seven Updates![ul][li]G R A D E B O O K ! [li]The Code CP thing, makes it so much easirt to roleplay![li]The new HNZ Christmas theme! [li]The new emotes. So cute! [li]The new theme itself. So pretty![li]Group Change Form[li]BUTTONS![/li][/ul]Top Seven Memories![ul][li]Skype Parties![li]MESSI![li]Quidditch Insanity[li]National Caps-Lock Day![li]Singing Disney Songs in Spam<LI>[li]Secret Santa![/li][/ul]

[ul][li] Rebecca Koshiba I love this little darling. She is just so cute and has had such a hard life and I have many things planned for her. :wub:</LI>
[li]Kiara Tine I was only given her recently, but some of her one liners are a classic, not to mention some of her thoughts comcerning a certain DADA Professor ;)
[li]Professor Abby Hayes She is just such a blonde sometimes =))
[li]Cameron Freedman Honestly, when you give this man some leadership roles, boy is he crazy xD
[li]William Kent He's only new but his first words to a stranger were "Hey there gorgeous, what's the weather like up there?"- Because she was sitting on the jungle gym :r
[li]Haresh Hanan Its really only because of why I made him :shifty:
[li]Hazel Maye Hydran She gets so angry over little things and she is so protective over her cousin Andy :D [/li][/ul]
Top Seven Characters of Others!
[ul][li]~Professor Kalif Styx I hope I don't need to say why xD
[li]Hades Lutrov II He's thoughts on Muggle Studies and other classes crack me up :wub:
[li]Andy Hydran I'm afraid I'm biased :r
[li]~Professor Effie Snow She's just so nice ^_^
[li]Victoria Chase She's so adorable :woot:
[li]Samual Kaster Sammy! Nuff said ;)
[li]Nicolas King Does he count as a character? Oh well I love him anyway ;) :hug:[/li][/ul]
Top Seven RPs of Yours!
[ul][li] Any Bex and Koshiba rp :wub:
[li]Your the one they talk about... right? This was an interesting rp to do because it allowed me to work out what Bex really thinks of her family now. :wub:
[li]I know it doesn't really count but, Kiara's DADA lessons xD
[li]Down with the Bloody Red Queen! I just like participating in something pretty major.
[li]I'm going to die! First Driving Lesson =))
[li]Toddlers and Toys. Is just so cute :wub:
[li]I call order! An example of why i love Cameron :r[/li][/ul]
Top Seven RPs of Others!
[ul][li]Hades Lutrov II Lessons =)) I'm sure i don't need to say why...
[li]Why are you so Cruel to me? Annalie is so mean <_<
[li]No, no, no. An Andy feint :r
[li]Anything by RHI!!!
[li]Sneaking About Nephy is so adorable :wub:
[li]Khione Hawthorne threads.
[li]Aren't you just the cutest!? I love this Khione thread especially :wub:[/li][/ul]
I also like a bunch of others but i can't remember where they are =))
Top Seven Updates!
[ul][li]Of course the GradeBook, i mean come on.
[li]The Code CP
[li]This one right now, where we can see everything ^_^ (Thats an update right?)
[li]The Bi-Weekly Updates are awsome, I love them.
[li]MESSI!!!
[li]Emoticons, as always, pretty Snazzy.
[li]The Shopping updates including Gift. Makes my life easier =))[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Memorable Quotes!
Just going to put my favourite conversation :r
Shoutbox Awesomeness said:
William Kent: yup. Well now stalk Hades Lutrov, and I used to stalk Damian Metzger and Tara Sitara :r
William Kent: *Hades Lutrov II
Praneil Patil: Tara isnt that stalk worthy at the moment, she has sort of taken a back seat for a while which is a shame.
William Kent: Yeah. But now with Haresh around :r
Hadan Hensel: Yeah, I heard about Damian stalking-phase. :p
Praneil Patil: ooh, how is he going?
William Kent: I think i used to ask you to reply so i could read more xD
William Kent: He slept with Ostensia
Hadan Hensel: He became a MAN! =))
William Kent: =))
Praneil Patil: I was asking about Haresh.
William Kent: oh xD
Hadan Hensel: Once more...be specific.
William Kent: awkward =))
Praneil Patil: but i remember that it was the same time briar did the same (not with Ostensia, but with dederick)
William Kent: Well okay firstly HE didn't sleep with Ostensia xD But i have to do some developing =))
Praneil Patil: well thats good news =))
William Kent: lol
William Kent: I'd say
Hadan Hensel: He better not have. You'd have to talk to Jessye on that one. =))
Briar Rowan: Laughing pretty hard right now. it a good job i'm at home not uni.
William Kent: COuld be potentially entertaining but i think i'll pass xD

a few irrelevant posts

Hadan Hensel: Could be but no... Damian can't be cheated on. I'd be sad.
It was so funny, I don't think, Kaitlyn, Myself or Mia have laughed so hard in a long time =))

Top Seven Memories!
[ul][li]My recent Skype chat with certain members of HNZ that lasted nearly six hours :r
[li]Shoutbox Awesomeness
[li]Trying to figure out the identity of Khione xD Took me awhile, but I got there.
[li]Anytime spent on HNZ
[li]Zach's new name (Zoe-Wendy) :r
[li]Meeting New People
<LI>[li]Secret Santa[/li][/ul]

Rebecca Koshiba said:
[ul]
[li]Nicolas King (I don't have his colour group :( ) Does he count as a character? Oh well I love him anyway ;) :hug:[/li][/ul]
Of course he does, Kingy rps a lot!

[ul][li]Riley Sparkles - This is a given though. She is so stunning, and I just love her lots.</LI>
[li]Bella White - She is my meany, and for some reason I love to rp her :r
[li]Chad Aria - He's quite new, but he is just so funny, such a slut!
[li]William Aria - Just like...what a guy needs to be really. Ahhh.
[li]Ava Davershire - I love that she's just super happy all the time. I also love that she may become a Kingy soon :r
[li]Emalia Aria - Haven't rped her yet, but she is up and coming, and I'm super excited about her!
[li]Bridie Cortez - I haven't used her much, but she is a challenge for me, so unique and interesting so it's good![/li][/ul]

[ul][li]Nicolas King - I love reading this guy's Rps. Nick does such a wonderful job at it, and he's just such a cool/badass character.
[li]Kalif Styx - Again, he's super badass. I like how he installs fear but respect at the same time!
[li]Ostensia Romanes - I love her, she is such a sweety!
[li]Damian Metzger - I love stalking all of his rps, especially with Ostensia. Such a cool guy.
[li]Hades Lutrov II - He is so funny! I love the thought that goes into his character and just reading his thoughts, makes me laugh everytime.
[li]Andy Hydran - I love how nervous he is, especially fainting at everything hehe
[li]Anonymous - I agree with Kaitlyn, even though it isn't really a specific character, he/she's quite funny even though it's mean![/li][/ul]

Top Seven Rps Of Mine
[ul] [li]Roars and Hisses - It was a sad, but fun RP to do, I love love Rping these two together Come back Tintin!
[li]Snakes + a Lion Sibling dramaaaa!
[li]Ultimate Power! - Okay, so it's just rping a wand, but Chad is hilarious! So much fun haha!
[li]Jealous Much? - Just Bella being mean! Haha silly girl, but I love rping her.
[li]News To Tell Awh Kingy!
[li]Just a drink. Aha, awkwardness, and Kingy!
[li]Prefects Meeting Yr15 Okay, so I didn't rp much in it, but I enjoyed it nonetheless![/li][/ul]

Top Seven Rps of Others
[ul][li]More than a bump in the road - I think everyone was watching this one - so good!
[li] Consequences So sad, but good! More replies needed D:!
[li]Broken, Forgotten, So...Life pretty much sucks right now. - An Oldy, but a goody!
[li]Graduation Surprise - These two are just soooo cute!
[li]Rumor Has It Yay draama!
[li]Up in Flames Loving the reactions, and the plots Rumor Has It brought!
[li]The Journey Continues Just. So. Good. [/li][/ul]

Top Seven Updates!
[ul][li]GRADEBOOK OMG
[li]New emoticons :trolol:
[li]MESSI coming back!
[li]Like Button!
[li]Kait becoming a mod!
[li]Umm, Quidditch games becoming one house on one? Hehe
[li]Bi-Weekly Updates are fantastical![/li][/ul]

Top Seven Quotes!
[ul][li]Professor Takuya Blaze
Oct 21 2011 8.30pm
"Alexis should RP with me too.
Donnnnaaaa should RP with meeeeee.
And Camillaaa? "

[li]Nicolas King
Oct 22 2011, 01.55 AM
"Werewolf: What the craaaappp. @_@"
02.09 AM
"Nobody was paying attention when everybody was alive, either. Pat would just say a random person and everybody was like "OH YA! GREAT IDEA!" xD "

[li]Riley Sparkles
Oct 22 2011, 08.55 AM
"I'm so confused with this conversation o_O"
Professor Takuya Blaze
"Jessye's being mean to me. :o"
Riley Sparkles
"That's not news :r "

[li]Nicolas King
Oct 22 2011, 09.59 AM
"And the monkey's a paper pusher. :r "
[li]Oct 22 2011, 04.47 PM
"> > Assuming Donna can multi-task :o "
Riley Sparkles
"I'm just so distracted!"
Professor Takuya Blaze
"By whaaaat? :o "
Nicolas King
"My hotness. :cool: "

[li][6:34:39 AM] Kaitlyn: You cough...when you get angry?

[li] "Hades waited for the other idiots, or rather, fourth years to arrive to the classroom so that the professor that overdosed on happy pills could begin the lesson. Even her smile made him grimace." [/li][/ul]

Top Seven Memories!
[ul][li]Getting to know people better!
[li]Skype sessions with Kaitlyn ^_^
[li]SUPERLATIVES ALL THE TIME
[li]Becoming a GM ^_^
[li]Sorting!
[li]Plotting with Nick in the Shouty :r
<LI>[li]Birthday Celebrations![/li][/ul]

This was really hard because I love all my babies, but I managed to create such a short list.

Samual Kaster: He's so cute and kind and I love posting his classes because he sees things in such a chipper way, especially in Herbology, he's always cheering and is always so happy!
Andy Hydran: I love him, he's so nervous and scared and iis aalways fainting, even in a certain class ;) he's just really fun to role play with and I'm proud of him, survived four years without dying in school yet :wub:
Jeremiah Raven: My little italian that's scared of scorpians and rrabbits jumping on him. He has an interesting outlook and I find that his rambling is very funny because he acts so grown uo when he isn't, I don't know, he's just a favourite.
Justin Kuya: My horrible Slytherin. I love how he aims to uupset ppeople so they will attack hhim, and his relationship with his best ffriend is hilarious, and that hhe likes a certain Professors hair a great deal :r he's just one of those characters that I can make do anything, such as stalking other Slytherins and complaining about the sun and various other things.
Deme Aurelious: I love him, he's so cute and such a complainer! I fell in love with him when I did his first flying lesson, it was priceless!
Hikari Hitachiin: My awesome Deathe\ Eater babe :cool: she's awesome to roleplay, I love her dynamic personality and how she truely thinks she's working for the betterment of the Magical kind.
Dexter Lesley: I have had him for a short while, but already this ice-cream obsessed cutie-pie has crept his way into my heart :wub:

Lola caracola: She's too funny, I love her whole personality, it's so funny to have my characters interact with her.
Khione Hawthorne: I think it's the inner Sammy in me, but I am drawn to this little goblin cutie :wub:
Professor Kalif Styx: He has nice hair :r
Professor Takuya Blaze: He's such a funy character because sometimes he seems to bbe a ccompletely different person, I like to read hhis role plays and such.
Makaylah Makwa: She's so awesome, royally owning Professors left and right, and I just like her style.
Briar Rowan: Do I seriously have to explain myself?
Kate Moon: This character has hahad so much happen tto her, she's a soldier!

Top Seven RPs of Yours!

I'm going to die!: =)) A perfect example of my beloved character Speed Spencer Sage Stark's bad driving skills :tut:
No, no, no. and But I'm scared!: Andy and Madlyn and Andy and Lola, both ending the same, with poor Andy fainting. I loved doing these two, they were grand and I had so much fun trying my best to not get Andy to faint, but Ana and Madz were quite determined :p
Come at me Bro!: One of the many reasons why I love Justin, his love or annoying the pants of random strangers he has never met. :tut:
Sneaking Around: Another Sammy one, but I love it mainly because of Nephy and Sammy's combinded adorableness made me continually go: 'Awwwwe!' :wub:
Why are you so Cruel to me?: OMG it's so sad! I have literally been having sleepless nights over this one, but it's so important to the characters involved developments... the show must go on.
Happy Days: It's really sweet, even though it's early in the making, and I'm not entirely sure where it's going, I just love Sammy in this one, and I love Kate xD

Top Seven RPs of Others!

Prefects meeting Yr15: I don't think I need to explain this.
All Quidditch Games.
Nature and It's Magic.
Rumor Has It and Rumor Has It V.2: Hilarious.

Top Seven Updates!

Gradebook, helped me so much!
The Code CP thingy-ma-jig, I think I'm addicted to using it for everything, makes life so much easier!
The new emoticons! :yawn: :sleepy: and all the others, I remember reading the Spam posts on that subject. :wub:
The new theme. I remember when I went out of action for awhile, and then I came back on and BAM! The theme had been changed, and I was all confused and stuff. Good memories :p
Group Change Form

Zach (Professor Takuya Blaze): "I'm Batman! :woot:
Kaitlyn (Hadan Hansel): Who's Robin? :r "
Donna (Riley Sparkles): "...Kaitlyn....not...tease? "
Tenilee (Samual Kaster): "I date them all for the Tardis :shifty: Does that make me sound like a hussy? :r "
Zach (Professor Takuya Blaze): "I imagine it looks like this: "'Basket!' :woot: 'My Basket.' :glare: "
Nick (Nicolas King): "OOC: That awkward moment when a lady drops a bunch of stuff near you at Starbucks, and you decide to pick them up for her, but one of the items is a bra. :erm: WHAT DOOOO? (I am now convinced that I made the wrong decision. Regardless, I think I win the awkward prize.)"

This is from a text, but it's HNZed related, and I actually had to sit down when I read it, it was set when Takuya Blaze was called 'Pedobear Professor' in RHI :p

Zach: "Pedobear Professor? :c"
Me: "Yep, pedobear professr."
Zach: "I is sad now :c"
Me: "Don't worry, Sammy will still cheer about his classes :p"
Zach: "But just slightly worried about where his hands'll go xD"
Me: "xD Oh my God Zach!"
Zach: "I'm funny :3"
Top Seven Memories!

The Pie Story
Talking about hitting old ladies with cars, bikes and other such things in SPAM xD
Making my new character, Key Blade =))
Continually Quoting Parts Samual, Justin, Hades and Kiara's Various Classes.
Zoe-Wendy Carson
Singing the Pokemon Song on Shouty.
My Characters neing accused of loving Professors =))
Story Time :woot: in Spam :p

This is a major WIP, but...

Top Seven Characters of Mine! (There was a time when I had to include all of my characters because I didn't have enough characters to exclude people. As the site has grown, so has my character inventory :p )
Professor Cyndi Kingsley- She is the first character I ever created, and I love how she's grown up.
Jeremy Thorne - When I created him, my one goal was to have him become Head Boy. Done! Now, I can kill him off :shifty: . Just kidding. I've grown to love Jeremy and he's grown a lot from the shy, quiet boy he used to be. I'm enjoying his coming of age.
Sebastian Rossi - I love RPing this guy. He just makes me so happy.
Ioan Finch - I created this guy just because I had to use Tom Welling as a PB. Ioan is very fun to RP.
Alana Finch - Ioan's little girl. I have so many plans for her. I can't wait until she is older ^_^
Athena Zhefarovich - I was given this character, but I'm having loads of fun developing her.
Irene Finch - Irene has slowly grown on me. I can remember when I was working on a plot request to kill her off :r

Damian Metzger - I adore this guy and love reading his RPs.
Izaak Finch - Izaak is such an awesomely developed character and such a sweetheart. I'm glad he's finally happy because I felt bad for all of the sadness he had in life. I miss seeing Izaak RPs :( (Hint: Alexis :r :p )
Dymetris Kozlov - Dymetris is just a cool guy. I never would have expected him to be a cheater and I've loved seeing him grow from that.
Alyssa Chevalier - She is just a cool charrie. 'Nuff said.
Theodore Snow - Theodore has been one of my fave charries for a very long time. I've followed his character since he was a student.
Gwen Graves - She is adorable. I can't wait to see how she grows.
Stefan Archer - This character's RPs have brought me close to tears many a time.
Honorable mention: Sapphire Bookchild - She is adorable.

Top Seven RPs of Yours!

More than a bump in the road - This RP was loads of fun.
Dear Merlin - I always love quidditch RPs and while this wasn't exactly a quidditch RP, it was very fun. I also liked seeing Jeremy interact with his crush.
Good little boys and girls - I started this RP after spending some time thinking about all the lil' kiddies on the site who have DE parents. I also enjoy RPing my little Alana. :DE:
Smile because it happened - It's an unfinished RP, but I thoroughly enjoy all of the RPs between Cyndi and Estrella. Their friendship is really cool ^_^
Fireworks over Georgia- Cyndi got married and changed her name! She's a Kingsley people. A Kingsley! :p
Trouble? Me? Never...
Anything Sebastian/Trilby/Amzurah related :wub:

Top Seven RPs of Others!
The journey continues - I'm enjoying watching where this RP is going. If it was a book, it'd be a page turner.
News to tell - These two need to get married already. I can't wait any longer!!!

Top Seven Updates!
1. The gradebook's latest update
2. The like button
3. New emoticons!

1. Nick: HOW DID CYNDI LIKE THAT TWICE?!
D-d-d-double liked.

Top Seven Memories!

Top Seven characters of Mine!</COLOR>[ul] well i only have seven so that is fairly easy
[li]Briar Rowan: she is just sofun. I have put her though a fir bit over the last year but i love how she always springs back
[li]<COLOR color="midnightblue">Professor Elvera Le Fey: she was my first. and I have had her for pretty much bang on 10 years ic now</LI>
[li]Tara Sitara: she has been fun to play. my first proper relationship IC and the first person who i had long term plots with
[li]Morgan Le Fey: although she was meant to be a little intimidating. I love how she has become the mother figure of the site and people keep asking her for help.
[li]Praneil Patil: he has been interesting teying to balence two girls, and making half the site hate him.
[li]Myuna Kickett: not really done much with her yet, but she could go pretty wel in the future if i ever transfer her
[li]Aspen: rather bubbly for a centaur. 16 and living on her own and made her way half way around the world but still has time for a run ro to help out hr friends
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Characters Of Others![ul]
[li]Madlyn Margera: I love the half gient prefect, eer since she started I have followed her
[li]Minoas Stratis: how many first years fight acromantular in the forbident forest at night. and live to tell the tale
[li]Lilith Le Fey: Little miss sunshine, fun to plot with and i look forward RP with her in the future
[li]Sapphire bookchild: she is so strong and very well developed
[li]Stefan Archer: he is so well developed and his RP's are in so much detail i always end up lurking them.
[li]Jaden west: although briar hates her I love her. I actually love all of Madz's accounts
[li]
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven RPs of Yours![ul]
[li]two teenagers on a mountain at night, a recipe for disaster when briar gets her bite, a huge development in her story. and I may as well as all the brick plots
[li]Face to Face a day of huge things for Elvera, her graduation, discovery of her twin and sister, and finally shows seerness
[li]dancing with the arachnids another good one to play spur of the moment. helping a first yer out of a pit to battle acromentula to fly to freedom to be caught by professor Weasley (as she was then called)
[li]letters by Ullu the owl droppings hit the fan for MR patil and his girls
[li]Briar werewolf (seventh floor) and the whole story Briar finally explains her condition and how she got it to her bother and sister
[li]rained in morgan startes taking in children
[li]chanting to the sun Briar gets adopted by the margeras
[/li][/ul]
[li]
[li]
[li]
[li]
[li]
[li]
[li]
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Quotes![ul]
[li]the shoutie conversations
[li]save the quaffle a story about a baby quaffle if quidditch had no chasers. a conversation with ash
[li]can they shave in Azkaban someone asks if they can shave in azkaban and madz says hat she gets a call if they do
[li]How is he? just a couple of days ago when I asked how he was going and answer is interesting as I wasn't specific enough
[li]
[li]
[li]
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Updates![ul]
[li] the gallions system
[li]the grade book
[li]the new theme
[li]the reintroduction of quidditch (that's an update right)
[li]
[li]
[li]
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Memories![ul]
[li]the easter 5 hour skype conversation
[li]the people I have met
[li]the 200 reply PM conversations in which some interesting plottage has been formed.
[li]the time when shouty censored my poor spelling :r
[li]when the results for the costume contest or superlatives come up and I have one or more winner
[li]Briar becoming head girl
<LI>[li]Elvera's graduation, she was my first person to be put through the school.
[/li][/ul]

Code:
[big][u][big]Top Seven characters of Mine![/big][/u][list][/big]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[big][u][big]Top Seven Characters Of Others![/big][/u][list][/big]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[big][u][big]Top Seven RPs of Yours![/big][/u][list][/big]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[big][u][big]Top Seven RPs of Others![/big][/u][list][/big]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[big][u][big]Top Seven Quotes![/big][/u][list][/big]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[big][u][big]Top Seven Updates![/big][/u][list][/big]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[big][u][big]Top Seven Memories![/big][/u][list][/big]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

Top Seven Characters of Mine!</COLOR>
[ul]
[li] Samuel Phillips.
[li] Jonathon Phillips.</LI>
[li] Laura Montiez.
[li] Aiden Springfield.
[li] Annie Urie.
[li] Amber Wilson.
[li] Arielle Lemaire.
[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li] Jaden West - She's hilarious, and totally bad*ss.
[li] Aimee Darkhart - Sigh, she's Aimee, what more can I say?
[li] Amara Austin - Her middle name should be perfection, because it sums her up completely.
[li] James Killian - He's so emotional, but that isn't a bad thing, he's never boring to rp with!
[li] Katie Swan - What an adorable little 'Puff, she's just so cute and I just want to hug her!
[li] <COLOR color="#2F4F4F">Alyssa Chevalier - Alyssa's plain lovely, and her rps are so interesting to lurk!
<LI>[li] Riley Mauven - Poor Riley, she's so sad, but that doesn't distract from what an awesome character she is!
[/li][/ul]I'll add to this later ^_^

[ul]
[li]James Killian</LI>
[li]Eric Evans
[li]Corvin Blackwood
[li]Noble Bishop
[li]Raziel Black
[li]Tillian Angel
[li]Makato Scry
[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Samuel Phillips
[li]Sirius Lemour
[li]Stefan Archer
[li]Fabian Bartholomew
[li]Damien Mertzger
[li]Jaden West
[li]Alexander Handler
[/li][/ul]

Top Seven RPs of Yours!
[ul]
[li]Getting Out
[li]Waiting for superman
[li]Pizza and an old friend
[li]Running into each other
[li]He will be loved
[li]Kill it with kisses
<LI>[li]
[/li][/ul]

Will add more later

Top Seven characters of Mine!</SIZE>
[ul][li]Mizelea Brooks : Other than being my main account, she's really dear to me. I'd love to be her best friend in real life, as she's forever sweet and bubbly.</LI>
[li] Cosette Mayfair : I made her to be a part of the Mayfair Triplets, though now she's the only one active remaining. I love Cosette, I made her unique and now she's a Prefect. I just can't believe my baby's growing into a lady.
[li] Khione Hawthorne : I made her to let my inner weirdness shine, since all of my characters are actually a part of my personality. Making her a part-goblin is definitely a good choice. Khione always makes me smile and laugh, she's really one of a kind and I'll assure you that.
[li] Sui Chin Ying : My first ever character, A part of me regrets that I never used her that much. Still, she's one of the closest character that looks like me. Haha.
[li] Yerik Rhys Price : It took me a while to have a character sorted in Ravenclaw at the same time him being a male. I guess I wanted my inner intelligence to be Yerik, he's serious but approachable. He's my only male and Ravenclaw charrie.
[li] Milena La Fleur : My Slytherin Baby, she wasn't designed to be evil. Sure she's a snob and mean. I just want to have some slight evil thing going on. Now, I can't believe it's her last year.
[li] Quincy Ashe Cavell : Enzo's sister, pure evil as can be.
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Characters Of Others!
[ul][li]Nicholas King : He's awesome, do I have to say more?
[li]Samual Kaster : Oh Sammy! He's so adorable.
[li] Briar Rowan : One of my first character's closest friend (Sui Chin) , I've watched Briar grow into this fine lady she is now.
[li] Dymetris Kozlov : I've been lurking to his role-plays and I can't get over how awesome he is. It was nice that he once dated my Cosette, as it was a pleasure to.
[li] Benjamin Chase :I'm not sure if it's Logan or it's Ben? Anyways, I love Benjamin.
[li] Kaleb Styx : Among Kaitlyn's charries, I love him the most. Also, Artemisia and Kaleb are destined for each other.
<LI>[li] Jake Simpson : I'm always looking forward Rping to him and seeing his RPs.[/li][/ul]
<SIZE size="75">Top Seven RPs of Yours!
[ul][li]
--to be added soon-ish!​
[/li][/ul]
[ul]​
[/li][/ul]

Top Seven characters of Mine![ul]
[li] Katalina Harker--she was my very first character and I will just always love her the most!</LI>
[li]Serena Vanderhol--I got her from my sister and as I got around to using her more she was so much fun!
[li]Lola Mason--another one I got from my sister and she has grown and developed so much!
[li]Kynleigh Davis--my little strange one indeed, but she's so much fun!
[li]Sawyer Franklin--sl00t to the max, but she's tons of fun to RP!
[li]Hannah Lindstrom--I miss using her she was so different from all my other character!
[li]Dominic Marinescu--one of the original Durmstrang bad boys from the first TWT...ah the good ole days!
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Characters Of Others![ul]
[li]Bruin Dumbledez--everyone's favorite brother bear...you just have to love Bruin!
[li]Andromeda Fiorelli--still get tears thinking about the fact that Andy is now dead, but she was an amazing character!
[li]Estrella Drage--Shamazing character and always has been!
[li]Lily Drage--just gotta love Lily and all the drama and friendship that she and Kat have been through!
[li]Elijah Tine--I just love the RP's that he and Kynleigh have done together!
[li]Sumner Drage--I miss Livvy *sniffs* Loved every thread that Sumner has ever been in!
[li]Chace Harker--Silly little loveable chicken...nuff said!
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven RPs of Yours![ul]
[li]A Brotherhood-Sized Bet--oldie, but definitely a goodie!
[li]Quick Steps to Alienating People...1: Add werewolf and stir--can you say best friends=uber b1tch fight?
[li]From This Day Forward--FINALLY!!!
[li]Haha...you're so funny, but now seriously, what were you gonna say?--hilarious proposal!
[li]Unbreak My Heart--these two crack me up
[li]Putting these two into one slot because they go together: The Ugly Truth & Just Keeps Getting Uglier
[li]Mirror = Enemy--when things started to get bad for Kat.
[/li][/ul]
[li]Spaceballs--Lily and Sumner get married!
[li]No love, no glory, no happy ending...--I remember bawling when I read this one.
[li]No Retreat, No Surrender--another one that made me cry.
[li]Gryffindor Gossip!--ah the good ole gossip magazine!!
[li]Sneaking Around--can always count on trouble if a Potter or Drage is involved!!
[li]Summer in California...--love Lily and Blake
[li]Hey you, heads up!--silly Kale!
[/li][/ul]
Top Seven Memories![ul]
[li]Late night Skype sessions...I used to be known as the 'Silent Skyper' because I never would say, but a few words...now they can't get me to shut up!!
[li]Quidditch...which usually lead to some serious drama and arguments more often than not!
[li]Kat's original username being 'iwantaweasleytwin'...n00b central to the max
[li]Getting to meet Julie (Lily Potter Drage) and Courtney (Courtney Potter) a few years ago and then getting to meet Livvy (Cecily Zhefarovich / Sumner Drage) last Summer!!
[li]The very first TriWizard tournament and all the drama that caused IC and OOC!!
[li]Bill the Shark and Herb the Squid...that's all I'm saying.
<LI>[li]Dedicating the last page of each Spam topic to someone and then that person getting to start the next Spam topic.
[/li][/ul]

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Izaak Finch - Izaak is such an awesomely developed character and such a sweetheart. I'm glad he's finally happy because I felt bad for all of the sadness he had in life. I miss seeing Izaak RPs :( (Hint: Alexis :r :p )
Ah I keep meaning to but Iz and Emmah are both so awesome! How can I live up to them? ~WEEPS!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back