Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Swishy Applewood Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Caleb always liked Halloween. He loved the spectacle of it all and for just a night getting to pretend to be someone else. He had success with the costume contests in the past but he was fairly certain he wouldn't be winning any awards for his get up this year. He tried not to think about what Celia had said in the trophy room. He wanted his name on more than just the Halloween plaque. He knew he was good at dueling and one day he would show everyone even if it wasn't while he was in school. Caleb had heard professional duelers could make good money. But for now he pushed that thought aside and tried to enjoy the night for what it was, a break from reality. He leaned against one of the snack tables and watched all the costumes walk by and he wondered if he could pick out who might win this year. He reached behind him and grabbed a cupcake and started to lick the icing off.

Seamus was wearing the same sailer's costume that he had worn a few years back. He had gotten a professor to en-largen it slightly so that it fit him a little better than it had before he'd asked that. But it did still feel a little childish. This was Halloween though, and that was almost entirely the point of it. The boy was at the snack table and watching as one of the other students was licking a cupcake. "Do you want me to leave you two to get a room?" he joked to the boy dryly as he motioned between the boy and his cupcake.

Caleb was hoping one of his friends might show but before he could fine either of them he was joined by someone else. He nearly snorted as the boy's costume but he had to admit it was pretty good. Probably wasn't going to win any prizes but he appreciated the effort compared to some of the other kids walking around. At at least he was funny. Caleb laughed. "Why? Do you want in?" he teased with a smirk and offered the cupcake out to him jokingly.

Seamus smirked a little, pleased that his joke hadn't just been rebuffed completely and shrugging a little. "Oh no, three's a crowd where a cupcake is concerned," he replied with a little smile. though he was just joking along with him. He picked up a cookie from the snack table and held it up. "I've got my own thing going with this cookie anyway," He wasn't sure how long this would continue but it was just a little harmless jokes and fun to him.

Caleb sighed and shook his head as if he was seriously disappointed. "That's a real shame." he said somberly. "You're really missing out." He struggled to keep up his serious expression and eventually he cracked a smile as other boy picked up a cookie. He laughed and held up his hands in mock surrender. "Oh my mistake." Caleb said quickly and sounded apologetic. "Don't let me stop you." He took a moment and finished his cupcake and turned back to the boy and tried to remember his name, He was pretty sure he was on the quidditch team. "And you are.....Seamus right?" he asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back