OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Once the sorting ceremony ended, Kyon got up from the Gryffindor table and moved to the Ravenclaw table. He walked over to his brother and sat down next to Avery. He leaned on the table, looking incredibly smug. "Did I tell you so? Or did I tell you so?" Kyon laughed, smirking and reaching out to grab a glass of juice. "I think that kid I told you about is a Ravenclaw too, Emmanuel?" He asked, looking around the table to see if he could spot the boy.

Avery was peacefully enjoying the feast when he spotted Kyon coming his way. He chuckled as he scooted to make room for his twin. "Yes, you did. Ava would be thrilled, so is Emily.", he replied before taking a bite from a macaroon he began to like. He glanced at Kyon before copying him, looking for that boy he mentioned. "Maybe? I didn't notice.", he said. The hall was still packed with people that the faces seemed to blur in.

Kyon laughed lightly. "Hey, I've got Arthur, Rose and Ren, and dad," he smirked. He started piling food onto his plate. "Oh, and Uncle Vader," He added as an afterthought. "And we both know he's the coolest person ever!" Kyon took a huge bite of his dinner, stuffing it in his face.

Emmanuel was a little tired, but came to the Ravenclaw table. He glanced as he heard Kyon's voice and spotted him sitting a little away with another boy. He remembered the boy being sorted, and wondered if this was the brother that Kyon had mentioned when they had last met up. He decided to approach. "Hey Kyon! Congrats on Gryffindor!" he said. "Is this your brother?" he asked, before outstretching his hand to the other boy. "I'm Emmanuel, a friend of Kyon's," he said with a warm tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back