OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
This was an important Yuleball, Branson had been to this with people before but this was the first time he'd be able have his girlfriend at the ball, as officially his girlfriend, things were still a little awkward but he knew that it would get easier as they got more familiar with each other and just in general. It was going to be good and fruitful he was sure of it, and so he was quite excited for what they would do, for their relationship together and the fun they could have at the yuleball. The ravenclaw had put on a nice outfit, a little less traditional than most but he was older, he could pull it off. He was witing by the entrance of the hall, for Blair, hoping that she would there soon. It would be fine, they had plenty of time to get to the dancing and everything else, and he spotted in amongst the crowd of dancers were his sisters, who he smiled fondly towards, they seemed to be having good fun.

To say the least, Blair was extremely nervous for the Yule Ball. Dad had sent her a really expensive but an extremely beautiful dress, at least, she liked it a lot. With how often Blair wore dresses, it was really uncommon for her to actually like the dress, however, she could say she was in love with this year's dress. The blue dress matched her eye color. However, it wasn't the reason why she was nervous. The reason was that it was her first time of attending the Yule Ball with Branson as a couple, it felt even more uncommon. Especially with the fact that exactly a year ago they admitted their feelings and shared a kiss, it was even a bit more of a special day for them.

"Isn't that a wonderful feeling to see them sticking together no matter what? They look all grown up already," Blair quietly approached Bran from behind and noticing that he was looking at his sisters. They looked pretty, happy and having fun. "You look dashing," she softly smiled at him and leaned in to press a light kiss on his cheek.

Branson was a little caught up just watching his sister's he didn't even notice Blair approach, but when she did, he turned to look at her and then couldn't help but be a little speechless. She was beautiful. The dress matching her eye colour perfectly. "Wow, you're beautiful," he said, with a tone of awe, as if disbelieving that she would was with him, leaning into the kiss that she gave him. He glanced back at his sisters for a moment, before his gaze moved back to her. "I wouldn't be surprised if they were always close," Branson said with a little smile, he wasn't sure there was anyway that they would be apart. He offered his arm out to her, "How about we join the dancefloor?" he offered. He thought it would be good to dance with her.

As Blair saw Bran's reaction, she immediately felt way more confident in her dress choice and gave a little twirl to show off the blue dress. She also gave a little uncommon chuckle as she pressed the kiss, trying to make it feel like she wasn't overstepping boundaries. "I hope so, it's good to always have someone to lean on," she admitted, not being able not to take a little look at the direction where she saw Val with his friend Aine. It also felt good to see that Valerius had someone by him as well. ""It's a must have," Blair flashed a smile and took Branson's hand, excited to get on the dance floor. "So, fifth year? Now my time to ask how do you feel about not having the exams at the end of the first semester?"

Branson nodded in agreement. It had always been his biggest jealousy when it came to the twins. He loved his sisters but they had each other and he didn't have anyone to connect with in that way, but he knew it was just a meaningless jealous, it didn't affect anything with them. He took her out to the dancefloor and laughed lightly. "It feels like a false promise, it feels nice, but wrong...," the boy said. "I've been studying, but it is more difficult to focus on it, when I don't have like...an end goal yet," Branson told her. "Is sixth year much easier ?" he asked moving to stand in front of her so that they could start dancing.

Blair couldn't help but look at Branson softly, with some sort of a love towards him. It was early to talk about love and all that but Blair knew that she had strong feelings for him and seeing him being at such an ease and laughing, just automatically made her lit up even more. "Well, it's for now. I'd suggest you to use your second semester with a full on energy, especially starting around the third week of the semester. Then it will be easier to keep up with everything," she easily offered an advice. It was something that worked for her and maybe it could work for Branson as well. "Well, it actually is. It's like all the other years except for the OWLs year," Blair honestly admitted. And once they finally took the place, Blair slowly put her arms around Bran's neck, getting ready to dance. "I'm sure you will rock the OWLs," she supported him a bit, she was quite sure he knew he could handle the exams, tho, she had to make sure that he knew she was always by his side.

Branson nodded in acknowledgement, taking on what she said about studying. It was right, that one could lose the energy for studying and working if they over did the study too early and had much more time to go. "I'll keep that in mind," he told her with a little nod, definitely keen to take it on and make sure he did. Blair had just done her OWLS, she knew better than him. He was a little surprised that seemed to agree that sixth year was easier which filled him with a little hope that after this difficult year he would have a bit of an easier. "I'm sure you rocked your exams," he told her, sure that she had managed it. He put his hands on her hips as she put her arms around his neck, just starting to dance with her. "Do you know what you want to do when you leave school?"

Blair smiled as he actually accepted her recommendation, to be honest, she wished she had someone who could advice her something during her fifth year, yet, she made it quite alright. "Well, they weren't bad to say the least," she chuckled a bit. English still was a bit her bad forte, she tried but sometimes it still caused a bit of problem. "Oh, in fact, yes, I talked about it with Stefan. We're thinking about Juilliard, dance faculty," she smiled softly as she talked about that. A few years ago, she could never even consider that she would be able to even visit Juilliard, and here she was. Considering to learn here. "What about you? Do you know?" She leaned her head a bit to the side, curious to find out whether he had any future plans already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back