Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Augustus)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Birch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Addison had to admit she was nervous. She had been noticing things about Augustus lately. How pretty his eyes were, how nice his laugh was. Odd little things like that, and it made their agreement to come to the dance tonight... well, a little different for her than it had been before. She was sure it was nothing. It had to be nothing. She stood at the entrance, straightening her skirt a bit as she waited. He should be here soon.

After their argument at the last party, Augustus was a little nervous to meet up with Addison here at the dance. But he didn't think she was angry with him anymore, and now they were going together so she didn't have to worry about other people either. Though Augustus still hoped they could chat to friends too, if they were even here. Augustus wasn't sure if any of his roommates would attend the dance, unless it was some sort of experiment. But Augustus was here with Addison, and he met her at the entrance of the great hall."Hello." He said, stopping in front of her. She was looking nice, Augustus thought the black dress was really pretty.

Addy blushed when Augustus appeared. "Hi," she greeted almost shyly, shifting on her feet and looking away. "Er... did you know I've... never actually been to a dance before?" She glanced up at him, playing with the hem of her dress. "Except for the other time..." She added shyly, biting her lip and wrapping her arms around herself. "What, um... what do we do now?" She asked.

Augustus could tell something was up with Addison. Was she nervous? Maybe she was thinking of their last fight too. He really hoped something like that wouldn't happen again. "Then you did go before." He told her with a shrug. "One time, at least. But maybe that doesn't count because... you left?" He wasn't sure. "I've gone to them, I just haven't... done much." He admitted. "I tend to find it interesting to watch people. They tend to dance, eat snacks, talk..." He shrugged. "We can do any of those." He offered.

The thought of dancing with Augustus made her giggle. "Maybe... maybe we can get something to drink first," She offered, unsure if she was ready to dance with him. Just the thought of him holding her hand made her heart flutter a little. She couldn't help but play nervously with her hair. This wasn't really a date, date... was it? She didn't think it was, but she was worried if she would ask he would say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back