Together at last

Donavon Howard

The penthouse of Donavon's was located not too far from the Howards and Huberta manor. Donavon was actually very excited knowing that Sanja was going to stay with him, but of course he didn't show what he felt inside. He didn't want her to know, after all he didn't want to look awkward in front of other people. "I'm not good at decorating rooms, so it's a little simple. But if you don't like it then I can always find someone to renovate it" He would do anything to please people that he loved although he never tell her that he loved her, he showed her. "And as for the room, I don't know if you want to share the room with me or if you want your own room" He said looking at her and pointed his wand at the fireplace and light it up.

The brunette looked around the place, it was wonderful. The glass made her feel so warm and around with the city. She really liked the place and how open it was; she really liked the concept. " I really like it in here, it's really nice." The petite girl walked around looking at everything. " I think that I'll move in your room if you don't mind." She turned around to look at him.

Honestly Donavon didn't mind if Sanja wanted to share the room with him. He pointed his wand at her trunks and levitate it. "It's on the second floor" He said leading her to the second floor, opening the door as he step into the room decorated with white carpet. He placed the trunk right beside the wardrobe. He walked toward the glass window and look down to the city, the buildings were covered with snow. "I don't like having antique vases around my house like my parents, I like to keep it simple. Although you are allowed to decorate it as much as you want" He said not looking at Sanja, in fact he wasn't even facing her. He was hypnotized by the view of the city. He rarely got time to enjoy the view lately and he was currently enjoying it.

Sanja took the little bags that she had and put them on her arms as she followed Donavon up the stairs. The room was wonderful, it was simple yet elegant. " No, the room is actually wonderful the way it is." She walked over to the closet, opening her trunks, there was so many clothes in there that it could fill the whole house. The petite girl started to put all of her clothes in the closet. " I love it here, don't think that I'm ever going to leave." She laughed, putting her clothes away.

Donavon turned his back and faced Sanja, he walk toward her and grab her by the hand when she started unpacking her stuff, hanging it to his closet. "No, that's mine" He said flatly, Donavon wanted his space all to himself although he did had prepare another closet for Sanja. He lead her to the other direction. He did expect her to stay in the same room as him. "If you need a bigger one then I can ask someone to make it bigger for you" Seeing that she had a lot of things, it might wont fit in there but again he had no idea.

Sanja took his hand and followed him to her closet, it was huge. " I think that I just might need some more room." Sanja summoned her trunks in and the clothes that were put in his closet. The brunette put everything away and slid her trunks in a compartment. Sanja was just waiting for her office to be open, her mother had bought her an office in the city, it was huge but it was having some renovations at the moment. Maybe she could work from home. " If it's not too much trouble, do you think I can have an office space here? Then I can work from home sometimes." She asked him.

Even though Donavon was officially going out with Sanja, he wont give her what was his. That was just him, stubborn, and pretty much egoistic even though he could hide it sometimes. "Not in my room" He said flatly, well the place was pretty huge and she could do it somewhere else. Just not in his room. "I have an house elf here, he's probably downstair. The maid will come in the morning to clean up the whole place because sometimes I bring the house elf to work" Well he needed a help sometimes so why not bring the little creature? "Do whatever you want here, just don't be noisy. The main reason why I get out of the manor is because my siblings makes too much noises. Sometimes in the middle of the night" That was the real reason, he didn't mind having his parents around if they were home but he did mind being around noisy people. "Honestly I'm glad that you're here" He said looking down to the brunette and lean forward, planting a kiss on her lips.

Sanja nodded and listened to Donavon; she was going to make sure that she listened to everything he said and would listen. She wouldn't make too much noise anyway, she was always quiet. But a house elf would be nice to have; she didn't have one ever since she left her parents house. " I'm so happy to be here, you don't understand." She gave him a kiss on his lips after he gave her one.

Donavon then took a few steps backward and sat on his bed. "D@mn mudbloods, they're making my job harder" He said randomly and laid himself on it, massaging his head and closed his eyes. "Are you not hungry?" He asked not looking at her. Well at least he had to know if she needed anything. Even though he was egoistic, he actually wasn't as bad as his younger siblings. He still had a heart and he wasn't afraid of showing people that he loved that he actually cared about them.

Sanja nodded, sighed and sat on the bed beside him. He had a point and it was a right point. The petite brunette nodded her head, the last time that she ate was yesterday at her old house before she moved. " Yeah, I'm actually starving." She rubbed her head, looking over at him. Finally back with him, it seemed like forever.

Donavon sat up as he grabbed his wand from his pocket and waved it to the fireplace, extinguishing the fire. "Let's go eat then" He said and stood up, giving a hand to Sanja, helping her standing up. "The house elf will serve the food. I have everything here" Donavon was a huge fan of eating, he loved and ate everything he could. But he was never fat, simply because he worked out. "So you can eat whatever you want" He said flatly as he walk down the stairs, calling his house elf to prepare the table and sat on the seat.

Sanja took hold of his hand and stood up with his help. The brunette followed him down the stairs, she was still getting used to the whole open concept. " Alright, I'll have breakfast then, whatever you can whip up in 10 minutes before I faint." Sanja said to the house elf. Sanja sat right beside Donavon, looking out the windows, she loved it, she could see the whole city from here.

In a minute, different kind of food were served, Donavon was sure this was made before he ordered the house elf to cook it. "If you're a vegetarian or on a diet then you can ask him to serve it for you" He said and took the lamb chop in front of him, putting it on his plate and began eating it. He felt good being around Sanja, he loved having her around him but of course he wont be able to cling on her too much because he would be busy

Sanja looked around the table, there was so much food; but her eyes were bigger than her stomach. She put a few things on her plate, eating them up was not the problem. The brunette finished her plate, no longer than two seconds the house elf took her plate, better service than at a hotel. She sighed, looked over at Donavon and asked him a question, " Do you mind if I get someone to build me an office?" She waited for his answer.

Actually Donavon didn't mind Sanja making an office in his place but what he did mind was to let other people that he knew nothing about come to his place. "I have someone who can make you an office, usually my assistant is here but he is currently unavailable so I will contact that person and he will come either today or tomorrow morning" Donavon knew nothing about who Sanja was talking about so he couldn't trust whoever that person was.

Sanja nodded, " Sounds perfect." She smiled over at him. The young witch picked up her cup of coffee and took a sip. She could really get used to this house, and Donavon was the main reason. She loved him no matter what, after all these years the flame was still there and she had strong feelings for him. She hoped that he had strong feelings for her too.

One thing that Donavon liked being around Sanja, he felt the power all to him and she wasn't rebelling like his siblings. He nodded his head and continued eating. "Good" He said flatly and ordered the house elf to owl the man. He might have to come this day because Donavon wont be here the next day he had some work to do.

The brunette wondered how her sister was. Was Anita making a fool out of herself? Anita was the twin that was more laid back but when she got going, oh boy; watch out. Sanja on the other hand was the more darkish and outgoing one, but always had to look out for her sister. The brunette nodded at Donavon, she was glad to be living with him, it was a new start to her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back