Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose always loved spending time with Iris. She was waiting at the dance again, straightening the hem of her skirt. She had tried a bit of a new look today, and she was hoping Iris would like it. She stood by the side of the door, waiting for her girlfriend to arrive. Rose was twirling a rose between her fingers, humming a mindless tune as she waited for Iris to come down.

Tonight felt a little melancholy to Iris. She couldn't believe this would be the final dance they had at Hogwarts. She still felt like a fifth or fourth year a lot of the time, but no, her time at school was almost over. Iris' future was a bit uncertain, but she decided not to dwell on that tonight. Iris smiled at the sight of her girlfriend, walking up to her. "We're opposites today." She said, gesturing to Rose's white dress in contrast to her own black one.

Rose lit up, smiling as Iris appeared. "We are," She giggled, offering the rose out to her girlfriend. "Have you ever heard that opposites attract?" Rose smirked a bit, holding out her arm as well. "You are certainly ravishing," She complimented Iris with a wink. She wasn't going to focus on this being their last dance. She was just going to focus on Iris.

Iris smiled, taking the rose from Rose. She laughed softly and took the other girl's arm. "That explains it." She muses lightly, squeezing her arm slightly. She blushed a bit as Rose called her ravishing, brushing some of her hair back. "You look beautiful as well." She said softly.

Rose chuckled softly, leading Iris into the hall. She looked up at the ceiling and smiled. "Well, that's pretty," She commented, turning her gaze back to Iris with a warm smile. "I remember those fireflies, though. You looked so beautiful," Rose reached up, brushing her thumb gently over Iris' cheek. "I couldn't help but kiss you." Almost as if to prove her point, Rose leaned down and kissed Iris sweetly.

Iris nodded, looking at the decorations with a bit of sadness in her expression. "I wonder if it'll be the same next year." She said a little wistfully. "It's so strange that we won't be here to see it." She said, looking at Rose and smiling slightly as she touched her cheek. She blushed a bit at her sweet words. "Want to dance?" She asked softly.

Rose held Iris closer into her side, pressing a kiss to her temple. "We'll just have to make our own," She tried to sound reassuring. When Iris asked to dance, Rose nodded immediately and led her girlfriend onto the dance floor. "Now, darling, have I ever said no?" She teased gently, pulling Iris into her arms and swaying her gently to the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back