Today, I'm smiling because _________

Today I'm smiling because I have an interview at my new school tomorrow

Today I am smiling because I got 75% scholarship for my new school!

Today I'm smiling because... It's Saturday, which means I can stay in bed and watch Whose Line is it Anyway? and lurk on HNZ :3

I'm smiling today because... I just read over a lovely PM I got, and it was really nice and it just made me smile twice in as many days. ^_^

Today, I'm smiling because I am watching Jessye and her cat cuddle. So cute. :wub:

Im smiling today because classes are about to start in both HNZ and in the real life

Today I am smiling because I have got one exam down :woot: , I got the absolute best parking spot at the station, and the sunrise was really beautiful this morning.

Today I'm smiling because I'm spending a lazy day around the house cuddling and reading with my husband.

Today I am smiling because I am just over half way through my Exams. just the best the worst and the oral ones left.

Today I'm smiling because... I discovered that HNZed people are an amazing bunch of people and are so comforting in times of trouble.

Today I'm smiling because... I don't start work until 10AM and I got to sleep in this morning!

Today, I'm smiling because it is getting warmer, and finally feeling like summer.

Today, I'm smiling because I actually out of the house and got to spend time with some truly amazing people. They helped me take my mind off of things.

Today, I'm smiling because after what seemed like a year of school (1 week really), I finally gotten the chance to be online again ^_^

Today I'm smiling because I got a hair cut and so far no one has said anything bad about it.

Today I'm smiling because I am going to the beach. :party:

Today I'm smiling because: I just woke up feeling really good, and the mood hasn't gone! :woot:

Today, I'm smiling because I'm eating a peanut butter, Nutella and banana sandwich and it is the bomb ^_^ :correct:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back