Today, I'm smiling because _________

Today, I'm smiling because... My boyfriend's Aunt has come out of her second surgery and is doing wonderfully.

Today I'm smiling because it's Friday! :party: :woot:

Today, I'm smiling because I spoke to a friend I haven't heard from in ages. ^_^

Today I'm smiling because my new phone came in the mail, and it isn't an epic smartphone but it's pretty cool and texting is a breeze, as long as I don't use the touch screen to text and I use the qwerty instead.

Today, I'm smiling because: I was able to play with my little kid cousins again. ^_^

Today I am smiling because I have a new game of Yahtzee, in the form of Nightmare Before Christmas.

Today, I'm smiling because I get paid. So now my wallet will be less empty!

Today I am smiling because I had predicted that I would pass in math but i had not read anything(because there is only satisfactory and fail grade so no matter if you get 99 or 41 you pass) and I got a 49!!

Today I am smiling because I'm in college and handling my workload wonderfully.

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Today I am smiling because I saw a guy at my uni that looked like Neville Longbottom wearing a shirt saying "why is it always me?".​

Today I am smiling because I am wearing my fuzzy bright yellow hoodie :D

Today I am smiling because I've spent the morning watching season 1 of supernatural.

today i am smiling because i am watching QI and that always makes me laugh. (seriously blowing tobacco smoke up a drowning persons backside a late eighteenth century medicine).

Today, I'm smiling because I had a good day. And I RPed after classes.

Today I am smiling, because my friend is coming over on the weekend and I haven't seen her since the end of last year!

Today I am smiling because TGIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back