Today, I'm smiling because _________

Willow Autumn

OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Just a simple forum game - spread some positivity and hopefully share something that made you smile :)

Today, I'm smiling because... I'll be seeing my best friend tomorrow and we're going to eat pancakes! ♥

Today I'm smiling because.. the farmer let the cows into the paddock outside our house and we got to watch them floricking and all that. ^_^

Today I'm smiling because.. after never thinking I'd get a boyfriend I find this perfect guy who walks me to Uni and gets me hot chocolate in the mornings ^_^

Today I'm smiling because ... Pat found a bloke who brings her hot chocolate. :wub: I'm also smiling because I finally got to see where I'll be studying Visual Art and I love it already.

Today, I'm smiling because... I got to see my best friend, ate chocolate pancakes and brought candy from the candy shop :3

Today I'm smiling because...Dad got out of hospital and I spent the whole day with my best friend and even though he tickled me, it was still an amazing day. And we saw a goose. Oh and JEISENBERG'S OSCAR NOMINATION. Om nom nom.

Today I'm smiling because... I made a wreath out of tussock, I'm starting to get better and not sick, I fed straw to the cows and am going to ask the farmer if I can photograph them, and I can see the little voodoo doll type red man we bought with knives sticking out of him over there. ^_^

Today I'm smiling because... I have a bunch of friends who try to make me smile. ^_^

Today I'm smiling because. . . I'm talking to someone who makes me smile ♥

Today I'm smiling because ... well, I almost wrote 'sliming', but I also received lots of kisses from my one-year-old nephew and three-year-old niece.

Today I'm smiling because... I am nomming fresh bread out of the breadmaker smothered in butter. Not exactly the healthiest thing. But Dang is it delicious~!

Today I am smiling because.... my boyfriend got me Mc Donald's.

Today I'm smiling because of two reasons 1) I have a place at university, no matter what else happens this year and it's not just a mistake, I actually have a place and 2) because I have the most awesome school friends ever.

Today I am smiling because after having Sophia tell me about bad guys and I read her a book, she fell asleep on me. And then when I had to go home Liam wrapped his arms and legs around me and told me he wasn't going to let me go. When I finally got home I skyped with my best friend and he is amazing. And I sorted out my school transfer. ♥

Today I'm smiling because I have no Irish or French today ! :) b)I have two of the most craziest friends EVER

Today I am smiling because of a lot of things. I got my new fast internet, I bought a new top and a new pair of shoes and had dinner at a restaurant! Its been the best Monday ever :D

Today I'm smiling because I finally have power after 22 hours

(I think this is a pretty cool game and I can keep it going, if no one posts ;) )

today i am smiling because I am going to go ice skating on sunday with a friend, the first day i see her since i finished school. also i start uni on monday XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back