• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Today, I'm smiling because _________

Today, I'm smiling because... My boyfriend's Aunt has come out of her second surgery and is doing wonderfully.
 
Today I'm smiling because it's Friday! :party: :woot:
 
Today, I'm smiling because I spoke to a friend I haven't heard from in ages. ^_^
​
 
Today I'm smiling because my new phone came in the mail, and it isn't an epic smartphone but it's pretty cool and texting is a breeze, as long as I don't use the touch screen to text and I use the qwerty instead.
 
Today, I'm smiling because: I was able to play with my little kid cousins again. ^_^
​
 
Today I am smiling because I have a new game of Yahtzee, in the form of Nightmare Before Christmas.
 
Today, I'm smiling because I get paid. So now my wallet will be less empty!
​
 
Today I am smiling because I had predicted that I would pass in math but i had not read anything(because there is only satisfactory and fail grade so no matter if you get 99 or 41 you pass) and I got a 49!!
 
Today I am smiling because I'm in college and handling my workload wonderfully.
​
 
</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Today I am smiling because I saw a guy at my uni that looked like Neville Longbottom wearing a shirt saying "why is it always me?".​
​
 
Today I am smiling because I am wearing my fuzzy bright yellow hoodie :D
 
Today I am smiling because I've spent the morning watching season 1 of supernatural.
​
 
today i am smiling because i am watching QI and that always makes me laugh. (seriously blowing tobacco smoke up a drowning persons backside a late eighteenth century medicine).
 
Today, I'm smiling because I had a good day. And I RPed after classes.
​
 
Today I am smiling, because my friend is coming over on the weekend and I haven't seen her since the end of last year!
​
 
Today I am smiling because TGIF
 
Back
Top