Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Teodov

OOC First Name
Pat
Wand
Black Walnut 15 1/8" Essence of Dragonstone
tobiasteodov5365.png

Hi guys! I'm back again with a new proposition for you.
Introducing Tobias!
: Ramses' father
: Miriac's wife
: Artemis' uncle!

This is a minor character whose effort to play is fairly small. If you would like to be him, please do post below! I am anxious to get his shoes filled just to clear my mind of stuff, you know.

As I mentioned, Tobias is Artemis' uncle and is a very wealthy man. He's not actually related to the Yearling's by blood - that's Miriac, his wife. Also as aforementioned, he is my Durmstrang boy's father and very proud of it. Tobias is a family man though he does not appear to be. He seems forbidding, solemn and very strict, but he's a lot more fond of his family than he appears and dotes on them constantly. He's just cr*p at expressing himself. So there's plenty of hugs for Ramses and plenty of kisses for Miriac, just minimal smiles for anyone. It's cute.

I won't need him a lot, but just so when I do, he might might be a nice side charrie for you to play. So how about it?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back