To Infinity and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
OKAY!!

do not laugh here but in the midst of an rp with Zuka, Andy's mind started whirling as it does...
now jokingly I suggested it on msn before because Andy's luck with the male race is deplorable
oh she can bags herself any guy for a fling but tis keeping a guy she has a problem with xD
soooo...

we're going to try something new here
Andy is going to go girl experimenting xD
meaning I want a girl has to be 16 or upwards - no older than 20 though
to find her attractive and make a play for her
now it's only going to be for fun and I'm sure they'll still be friends after
but Andromeda doesn't do so good in long relationships, she's got issues :r

anyhow any interested takers please either pm me or post up here​

I have Riley Lillis. Haven't RP'd much with her, and shes a very minor character. Me thinks shes 18..
Riley is kind, proud and protective, fluent in french and lives in NZ. Her brother, sister and cousin go to HNZ. Maybe they could meet in brightstone?
Oh, she does speak english too xD

Oh cool, just as I end my weekend of RP time >.< ha. Oh well, sounds good.

Uh, how about the three broomsticks?
Lucas is so sweet :wub:

yep, okay! PM me a link on Abathyn or Aroha, I'm more likely to see it then ;)

Don't be freaked out by the super young account Linders xD

I'm not offering her!

I'm offering Apollinariya Dimitrova, she is currently either 20 or 21 and she lives in New Zealand. She's Bisexual and a bit of a slut. They could have a fling or something of that sort, no strings attached.

But Anita will wind up being Bi too so maybe a small schoolgirl type crush thing on Andromeda? Well maybe that's not the right words but I think you get what i'm trying to say. Something to get that ball rolling.

I started something anyway, got bored. PM'd it to you ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back