Tinypic Issues Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Hi Everyone,

It seems like tinypic.com are experiencing issues once again, we are not sure if this will be similar to the last debacle where inappropriate pictures replaced what everyone had posted, so please be on the look out and if you do see anything at all on the site that does not seem kosher then please let the admins or the GM's know.
Thanks very much folks

On Behalf of Site Staff

:kaitlyn: :liv: :nick: :abby: :linda:

I just had to delete Dover's banner that was made especially for her biography <_< so yes at this point and time, be on the look out for inappropriate pictures.

I'm glad to see that this appears to be resolved now.
Given that this is now the second time this has occurred, however, I would caution everybody to back up any images they choose to host on TinyPic - or, better yet, to avoid hosting there at all.

And for those of you who have had your signature moved/deleted from Tinypic, politely PM the banner maker and request for it back (if they have it saved and backed up). :)
Hopefully, they can rehost it elsewhere. ^_^

Nicolas King said:
I'm glad to see that this appears to be resolved now.
Given that this is now the second time this has occurred, however, I would caution everybody to back up any images they choose to host on TinyPic - or, better yet, to avoid hosting there at all.
how to play here??I'm just a beginner...... :lol:

:cool:
hi guys!!
i'm a new member of hogwarts nz!!
i found it nice and also i'm addicted to Harry Potter!
hope you appreciate me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back