Time Together

Noah smiled wider. He hoped that she actually understood that he meant the words that came out of his mouth. Noah was usually very good at being completely honest. He hoped Asher either knew that or would soon figure it out.

Noah watched tears rolled down her cheek as he lifted his hand to gently wipe them off. "Now don't get soft on me" Noah joked.

Asher chuckled. "I'll try not to..." she joked. Asher couldn't keep her eyes off of Noah's. His eyes held so much within them. She could see his warmth and caring, his strength, and his wisdom. They were deep and expressive. Asher smiled at Noah. She reached out and took his hand in hers lacing their fingers together.

"Good" Noah said as his eyes flashed happily. He couldn't imagine how much had happened since arriving at Hogwarts NZ yet everything turned out. I guess everything happens for a reason Noah thought as he felt his hand once again in Asher's.

"Have you ever wondered why two hands could fit perfectly together" Noah said glancing down at his hand in hers and her hand in his. This thought came to his mind enough times in a day. How two hands can so perfectly fit as if they were almost meant to somehow be connected.

Noah smiled at Asher looking back at her then out onto the garden.

"I've been wondering that too, but I try not to question things that make me so happy." she grinned. Noah turned back to face the garden and Asher leaned her head on his shoulder. She sighed contentedly and rubbed Noah hand with her thumb. After a few moments of pleasant silence a thought came into Asher's mind. "Noah, what are you doing for the Christmas holidays?"

((OOC: Love the new siggy!!))

Noah smiled at Asher's answer. "Makes sense" He said as he felt her hand leaning on his shoulder. Noah looked down for a moment then back at the garden. It was the perfect place or at least he thought so.

After a few moments Asher asked Noah what he was doing for the holidays. Noah thought about it for a little bit. He actually hadn't thought about it much until this point. "Are the holidays coming up already? Wow how time goes." Noah said as the time frames coming into view.

"Well I hadn't really thought about it. I may go home" Noah said not liking that thought too much "Or I may just stay here. I'm not really sure" He added for he was indeed not sure what to do "Are you doing anything special for the holidays" Noah asked.

((Thank You :)))

Asher felt her heart skip a beat when Noah said he was thinking about going home. "Well, I'm definately not going home. Abbey wants me to come back to Scotland for the break. Actually, she asked me to see if you wanted to spend the holidays with us." Asher glanced at Noah, her stomach in knots.

"Not going home eh?" Noah said smiling. For this he was glad. Noah did not really like the idea of going all break without seeing Asher though he didn't see much other choice in the matter.

Then Asher said she was going to spend the holidays back in Scotland with Abbey. Noah smiled "I didn't think Abbey would let you off one holiday without the two of you together" He laughed slightly. Then he glanced up at her when she basically asked if he wanted to join her and Abbey. "I think I would be double teamed at that point" Noah said smiling at her.

"But I couldn't turn an offer like that down. I would love to spend the holidays with you and Abbey. Plus it will be nice to go back to Scotland" Noah said grinning. His mood had just lightened up quite a bit, if that was even possible.

Asher lifted her head and smiled brightly at Noah. Before she could think she had leaned forward and peck Noah on the lips. Once she realized what had happened, Asher blushed violently. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that..." she mumbled.

Noah was so glad that he would not have to spend a holiday away from Asher. He didn't know if he could do it even if he had to anyway. This made things much easier. Though before either of them could say another word, Asher had leaned in and gave Noah a small peck on the cheek.

Noah saw Asher blush and she began to say something about shouldn't have been doing that when Noah leaned in and gave her a small though slightly longer held out kiss on the lips. After doing so he leaned back and smiled at her. He didn't know what to say at a time like this but he didn't think he needed to say anything.

Asher's blush was interrupted when Noah leaned in and gave her an extended kiss. Asher was at a loss for words, but her face was brightened by a blissful smile. Her eyes sparkled. She blushed again but out of joy rather than embarassment. My first kiss...and it was with Noah...I don't think it could have been more perfect.

Two voices had then popped into Noah's head. One was doubting whether he had done the right thing with kissing Asher again. The other defending it. Maybe it was two soon, but she did make the first move. Maybe she didn't mean to make the first move. How can you not mean it? The two voices battled in Noah's mind. He doubted his move then he didn't though a smile still remained on his face. Deep down he knew he had made the right move if only the two voices would shut it already.

Then Asher had smiled and he could tell right then and there that he had made the right choice. Though she was still blushing. Hopefully he wasnt' that bad of a kisser. Noah wasn't quite sure about that. He had never really asked. Maybe he didn't want to know.

"So...." Noah began smiling still as bright as ever. "You are going to have some interesting stories to tell Abbey when you two meet up again" Noah laughed slightly.

Asher giggled. "Yes, I will. But I get the impression our stories will be similar..." she said with a smirk. Asher was very surprised to hear that Abbey had found someone at Hogwarts, especially after hearing about Liam. SHe couldn't say she wasn't happy about it though. Asher wanted Abbey to be happy, but she preferred Abbey find company in the magic world.

Noah smiled though he was a bit surprised by Asher's comment. He rubbed his thumb over her hand "What do you mean?" Noah asked curious now about it "Has Abbey actually found a boy?" He joked though he guessed that was what happened. Different thoughts of different boys from back home flooded through his head. He just couldn't pin point who though.

Asher nodded. "His name is Anthony. He's asked her to the Yule Ball. I'm sure that they're pretty much a couple by now, if I know Abbey." Asher chuckled. "She's also been getting into some trouble lately...but mostly in defense. Apparently students at home have been making judgements about our parents." Asher's eyes flashed as she thought about what people may have been saying.

Noah smiled at the thought of Abbey and some guy. Not that Noah couldn't see Abbey with anyone it was just a bit of a shock that Asher would let her date. After all Noah had seemed very upset when Emme was going out with that Blake guy and Noah just thought of Emme as a sister. He couldn't imagine actually having a sister. Maybe the protective thing was a guy thing. Though he couldn't be sure.

"I didn't know they were having a Yule ball over there too" Noah said smiling though his smile was removed when Asher said that people had been making comments about her parents "Well Abbey has the right to get into trouble then. People should learn to keep their mouths shut" He added wondering what people were saying but knowing it was probably best not to ask for it would upset Asher.

"Yeah, the staff apparently thought that it was only fair to include the Scotalnd students in at least some of the festivities." Asher smiled. Asher looked down before she spoke again. "Yea, Abbey's had it so much harder than I did. She knew all along what our parents were and what they were like. She's had the connection to them that I didn't in Mrs. Cajou. The students aren't the only ones to insult our family. I almost attacked Nurse Tania for insulting my mother."

"Sounds like a good idea" Noah said smiling looking more forward to the Yule ball here though he was still in need of a suit. He wondered if Asher had gotten a dress yet. Though he didn't want to know until that night. He wanted to be a surprise.

But Noah listened as Asher spoke. He didn't know much about her past. It was one of those things he felt that he had no right to meddle in. "Well Nurse Tania is well how do I put it nicely" Noah thought not even knowing the word to explain her at all nice or mean. He remembered meeting her before they left Hogwarts Scotland "Let's just say I don't think she has all her marbles" Noah said smiling

"But if she or anyone ever says anything again. I'll get them for you" Noah said laughing slightly.

Asher giggled at Noah's comment about Nurse Tania. She smiled at him. She leaned up and kissed him softly. "Thank you." Asher curled into Noah and wrapped her arms around him. "I just wish people would understand that just because my parents chose the path they chose, didn't mean they were bad people."

Noah was glad that Asher laughed. He hated to see her upset or angry. Plus he hated unhappy moments. That wasn't what days like this were supposed to be about. He was here with Asher in the garden. There was no need for sadness.

Then Asher kissed him again. How was it possible for Noah to feel so well happy, nervous, and completely certain all at once. It didn't seem possible but it was. "Anytime" Noah managed to say as she thanked him.

Noah felt her body curled up against his and he wished he would never have to move. "I don't know much Asher" Noah began hoping he wasn't stepping on egg shells "But I doubt your parents could be bad people no matter what choices they made just like I doubt either you or Abbey could turn out bad" He smiled at her.

Asher smiled. "You know enough to make me smile." she mused. Asher never wanted to move, never wanted time to go on. This was the moment she wouldn't mind being stuck in for the rest of her life. She could hear Noah's heartbeat and feel him breathe. It was soothing. Asher closed her eyes and fell into the peace and perfection of the moment.

Noah didn't say anything to Asher's comment. He was glad that he could make her smile. It was one thing he hoped to pride himself on. Noah smiled to himself as he looked out onto the garden. He didn't really want to break the silence that was coming over them. he was content he was happy. He was being himself which was brought out more and more when he hung out with Asher.

"This is perfect" He said almost in a whisper.

"More than perfect..." Asher whispered. Asher's eyes popped open. "Oh! I almost forgot!" Asher turned and reached into her bag and took something out. She made sure to hide the object from Noah. "I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes." Asher smiled as she almost bounced with excitement.

Noah nodded as Asher said more than perfect. It was true Perfect really didn't fit this moment and do it the right justice. Then out of no where Asher basically jumped up and said that she had forgot something then something about her having a surprise for Noah.

Noah looked at her and a small smile appeared "A surprise?" he said "I'm not too sure about this" He added though he closed his eyes a smile still on his face. Noah could tell that Asher was excited about something so he was going to go along with it. Plus he was curious.

Asher smiled as Noah consented. She took his hand softly and turned it over so it was palm up. She placed the box of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans in his hand and closed his fingers around it. She kissed his hand and smiled. "Open your eyes. Rumor has it, you have a fondness for these."

Noah closed his eyes and was tempted to hum the wheel of fortune theme song, which was a muggle tv show. Though he found it not best to show that he even knew that muggle theme song.

He felt something being placed in his hand and his fingers wrapping around it. He also felt Asher kiss his hand and he smiled to himself. Boy did she make him happy. How is was possible that she did so much he did not even know.

Noah opened his eyes and saw a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans in his hand. Noah laughed and looked up at Asher "Rumors are sometimes true I guess" noah said smiling. He was absolutely in love with this candy.

"Thanks" Noah said as he opened the box "But lady gets first pick" Noah said putting the open box closer to Asher so she could take a bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back