Time to meet again

"You're not helping." Lily shook her head and laughed as she held him close. "You'll still be hurt. Even if it doesn't mean that I see you."

Logan giggled. " But if you dont see me then you wont no so yo wont be upset about about it." He laughed as he got smart. " You know how they always say that a girl will always win an argument, i think we are the exception." He giggled again

Lily hit his chest playfully. "You're still not helping." She laughed as she looked up at him. "Stop trying to be clever and just think about what you're doing. I don't want you ending up the way most of her victims do even if I don't see you in that time."

Logan sighed and rubbed her arms. " Lilz you dont need to worry about me, i can take care of myself ok. Just relax a little." He smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead an hugged her tight. " I wont let anything happen to you ok."

Lily nodded. "Ok." She couldn't think of anything else to say. She knew she'd lost the fight and it was hopeless trying to persuade Logan not to go up against Shaylah. She just hoped he never found out who she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back