Time to meet again

Logan Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Logan was excited to see Lily again. He was leant against a tree on the lawn. He hadent seen her since they had started school so he was happy to be spending some more time with her. Alhtough they had just gone through a rough patch he was over it and he hoped that she had sorted everything out now. He smiled when he saw her. He walked over to her and gave her a hug. " Hey you, long time no see." He smiled widely

Lily walked over to Logan and wrapped her arms round his neck. She had waited ages to see him. She was upset that he hadn't gotten into Slytherin but she was ok with it. Just because he was a Ravenclaw didn't mean she loved him less. He was still the same person the met a few months before. "Tell me about it. I've waited ages to see you. How are you??"

Logan smiled widely as he put his hands on her waist and as he gave her a quick kiss. " Yes i am fine now. What about you? How are you finding everything? Hmm im asking way too many questions." He giggled as he finished speaking.

Lily laughed as she looked up at him. "Questions are good. It means there's something to talk about." She shrugged. "I'm fine. In fact now that you're here I'm great. I'm finding it all cool but too much school work really. You??"

Logan smiled widely at her. " Well im glad im making it better for you. And i know there is loads of work isnt there. Yeah my time here is cool, met a few people already. Im starting to miss the family though." He frowned slightly as he thought, then broke out giggling.

Lily laughed at him but then stopped when her chest started hurting from the fight a few days before. "I miss my family. Mine's bigger than yours." She smiled. "I've been keeping to myself a bit so I haven't met many people."

Logan looked at her with concern when she looked in pain slightly. " Lilz are you ok, you look a bit....Off. And i know your family is bigger than mine. Mine is small just me my mum and dad." He smiled at her as he spoke.

Lily loved how caring Logan was for her. It was thought of as nosey by Jerrod but she didn't care. "It's nothing I can't deal with. Really." She stroked his cheek as she looked into his eyes. "Don't worry. I can work things out."

Lily sighed. She didn't want to keep this sort of stuff from Logan and he was making it hard for her. His sweet, soft eyes were boring into her own making it impossible to hide anything. "A girl beat me and Jerrod up yesterday. We used to consider her practically a sister." Lily held her breath and waited for his reaction.

Logan frowned and stared at her with his mouth open. Why would any one want to hurt Lily or her brother. He was going to sort out who ever did this. " Who was it. Tell me and i will sort them out for you." He inhaled deeply after he spoke

"No. You can't." Lily rested her forehead on his chest and exhaled before looking back at him. "She's going through a hard time. She's just stressed." Lily hugged him tight. "She used to be a friend of mine. Her dad got sent to azkaban and she's just been stressy ever since. It's not her fault." Lily hoped Logan would understand this.

Logan played with a bit of her hair as he sighed. He would find out who did this, he was smart enough to find out. He already had the basics to start the search. " Ok you dont need to tell me but i will still talk to the girl weather you like it or not. Of course i wont hurt her. Im not that sort of guy." He smiled then kissed the top of her head. " But if she does this again then i will."

"Don't underestimate her, Elby." She smiled slightly at the use of his nickname. She just found it funny. "She's much stronger than she looks. I don't want to see you end up like that." By that, Lily was referring to how some of Shaylah's other victims ended up.

Logan rolled his eyes at what she said and decided to be smart. " Lilz, from the age of 11 onwards boy are stronger and faster than girls are. We ave larger hearts and lungs and stronger muscles. I think i can handle her. Besides im smarter then you think so i can just use some magic on her." He grinned widely after his little speak that made him feel smart again

Maybe but she's a second year and has been in loads more fights than you." She shook her head. Lily knew that Shaylah could fight people twice her size. She'd known Shaylah basically since birth as their dads were best friends.

Logan thought for a second then shrugged. " Oh well i dont care. As long as i know that ive tried to do something for you that all i care about. Anyway any injury that she causes me is nothing that the nurses carnt sort out." He hugged her tight and sighed. " I love you."

Logan could hear that she was upset and decided to lighted the mood. He giggled. " Lilz, do you really think i would do something without thinking it through." He pulled away and raised an eye brow at her as he spoke.

Logan shrugged. " Oh well i dont really care. I would do anything for you, and if that means getting beaten up then so be it. I would do it one hundred times over to show you i would do anything for you." He smiled at her kindly to show that he meant every word of what he had just said.

Lily couldn't believe what Logan was saying. He was basically saying he'd die for her. She reached up and kissed him. "I'm worried about you though. I don't want to see you hurt. I've seen too many people hurt because of me." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back