Open Time To Break The Rules

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
(Open once Annabelle posts as Amy Jewel)

Samantha had never been to the Forbidden Forest before. She had always wondered what creatures had lived in the forest that they were forbidden to go to. Each day since she had arrived in her first year in Hogwarts, she would always look at this so-called Forbidden Forest from afar. Samantha thought that today would be the day that she would break the rule about not going into the Forbidden Forest. She hadn't told anyone that she was going to go, but she wouldn't have minded if someone had joined the adventure of breaking the rules with her. Samantha stood at the entrance to the Forbidden Forest, making a last-minute decision if she should go in or not.

Amy had been wandering around the castle grounds reading, when she saw a familiar person walk past her. Sam? she thought, thinking she may have imagined it. She looked up from her book and saw Sam standing at the entrance to the Forbidden Forest. Her eyes lit up. She closed the book and packed it away, before slowly creeping up behind Sam.

"Boo!" she exclaimed, jumping out from behind Sam."Hey, what're you doing? Looking at taking a peek?" She laughed, mostly because she didn't think that was why Sam was there. Amy had been interested in checking out the forest, but the rules had stopped her. Still, she was a little bored, since she never had much to do during the holidays.

Tres had actually never broken a rule in her life, and being part of Slytherin had it not been for her desire to be placed with Uno, had been a bit of a surprise. A trip home however had reminded her that while she was at Hogwarts, momma couldn’t actually tell her what she could and couldn’t do, and since she’s spent a lot of time watching her brother and sisters be allowed things she wasn’t, Tres was considering having a little fun of her own. Wearing her white dress and a pale pink jacket, she’d been eyeing up the forest for a while by the student she saw some students further down the line. She hurried over, the prospect of not going in completely by herself might have been enough to finally persuade her to go in. “Hello,” she called out with a little wave, hoping they wouldn’t mind.

Samantha didn't realise how long she had been standing at the entrance of the Forbidden Forest because out of nowhere she suddenly hears someone behind her going 'boo'. She let out a loud scream and covered her mouth quickly, hoping that she wasn't noticed by anyone. She turned around to see who it was. "Oh my god, Amy" Samantha exclaimed, as she blushes red from slight embarrassment. "You scared the heck out of me," Samantha says with a small laugh. She turned to look back at the forest and then back at Amy. "I was actually going to go to the Forbidden Forest to see what was there. But I think I'm having second thoughts" Samantha says, as she answers Amy's question.

Samantha was still thinking about going into the forest, when she saw another girl that she saw in her classes, walking towards them and said hello. Samantha smiled and waved at the girl. "Hello," Samantha says politely. Samantha then turned back and looked at the forest again. "What do you guys think, should we head in there?" Samantha says with a small smile. She hoped that Amy and the girl that had joined them would agree to this adventure.

"Sorry I scared you. But, ooo, exciting!" Amy grinned when Sam said she was having second thoughts."To be honest, I was a little surprised to see you here." Another girl who she recognised slightly came up and said hello."Hi, are you looking at checking out the forest too?" she asked. She grinned when Sam asked what they should do."I want to go, when better than now. We're practically already there!" She turned to the other girl."I'm Amy, this is Samantha. Have you been in the forest before?" It would be nice to have a guide, especially since it didn't sound like the place that would be fun to get lost in.

Tres still had doubts whether or not to actually go into the forest, but she couldn't exactly just let these two girls go in there on their own now could she. "We can look for each other," she smiled between the girls, "Tres." She thought she knew them from classes anyway but it was still nice to get a proper introduction. "Are you looking in there for anything in particular?" she asked, doing her best to ignore the sound of the howls than came from deep within the trees. Was this really such a good idea? "Maybe we can ask one of the prefects or older students to come with us?" she added, glancing into the darkness before them, and wondering whether she'd learnt enough spells for this yet, and she checked her pocket to see if her wand was actually still in there.

Samantha smiles and waves towards the girl when Amy introduces herself and Samantha. She finally learns that the familiar girl's name is Tres. "Anything in particular? No, not really" Samantha says with a smile and a slight shrug. "Though, looking at what magical creatures that are out there would be interesting," Samantha says, as she looks into the dark forest. Samantha then turns back to Tres. "Hmm, that's not a bad idea," Samantha says as she thinks for a little bit. Having an older student with them isn't such a bad idea, especially if there was a student who had been in there before. Though, she didn't want to get caught either. Samantha then turns to Amy. "What do you think?" Samantha asks, with a small smile.

Amy shrugged."I guess we could wait. But I'm not sure how happy an older student would be, taking us somewhere that is forbidden." Amy love the idea of going in by themselves, but she did like the idea of bringing someone older along. Even just as a piece of mind."Anyone know someone who would be willing to come?"

Tres thought about who might be willing to come with them. She didn’t really talk to any of the prefects in her own house, even though one was rumoured to be a werewolf. Maybe he lived in the forest sometimes. Besides he was the president of the student defence too so if anyone knew the spells it would be him. “Maybe we should ask Alistair Lancaster?” She peered between the pair, wondering if they had a better option.

Samantha turned to Tres when she suggested someone. "Hmm, If they know where to go and don't mind joining in, I don't see why not," Samantha said with a shrug. Samantha was slowly getting more excited but a tiny bit nervous to go to the Forbidden Forest. What happens if they lose their way back? Samantha put that thought behind, thinking that she should be worried about that later.

Amy nodded."Do you think he'd be happy to take us? That would be so cool!" She loved the idea of having a 'tour' of the forest. Imagine going home at the end of the year and saying that she had gotten a guided tour of the forest! She was super excited now, and wanted to her moving."I wonder where he'd be. It might take a while to find him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back