Time for sleep

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Elvera was sitting cross legged on the window sill, where she had so often sat before. she was facing out over the lake and forrest, the trees were starting to change color and Elvera knew that before long the earth would be going to sleep, however Evera wasn't tired. the sun was setting and the nights were drawing in but still she sat and looked out over the grounds, waiting for something she knew of not. the nights were drawing in but it was still late, the ground keeper was just doing his round and then Elvera knew the front doors would be locked.

Darl was just on his normal day to day basis of walking anywhere, his foot had just drag him in the north tower, where there is so much stairs to walked in. He sigh as he went at the last step of the stairs and the first thing he saw was a girl on the window sill, sitting silently and looking out. Darl slowly went at the girl, hands on his pocket. As he was behind of the girl, he spoke gently, "Beautiful sun isn't it?" He asked, looking out of the window.

Elvera Jumped as someone spoke behind her. quickly turning around she was surprised to see a boy of about her age as she hadn't heard anyone approaching her. "hello" he said, still a little surprised. "yes the sun is beautiful, but look at the trees, they are such a bright mix in colors." Elvera remembered April back when she was little, she used to go walking through the woods near her home collecting flowers. and feeling the earth come to life beneath her feet. now the earth was starting to sleep, and winter was coming.

"Yeah, I like the trees in autumn that the trees in any other season." He said now sitting beside the girl, side view he was looking at the sun. It was another day for him and it will start again by tomorrow. "Why are you by yourself?" Darl asked, looking now at the girl or rather starring at her. Darl remember that he still didn't introduce himself, "I'm Darl Jay but i prefer Darl." He smiled as he said this.

as Darl sat beside he she moved so that there was space. She was pleased that he liked the trees and smiled slightly, the sun lightening up her face. When darl asked why she was on her own she decided to answer truthfully "I could ask you the same question! Actually i quite often spend time on my own, as i dont make friends easily." then deciding that she may sound a little mean she added quickly "but i do enjoy having company."she smiled again and leaned back against the wall.

"I just like walking by myself, I'm mostly walking by my cousin but she irritates me." He told the girl, "What's your name?" Darl asked not to be rude or anything, but he just saw the girl today even her robe says she's from Ravenclaw.

Elvera nodded sympathetically, as she listened to Darl's story. She felt like that most of the time and the north tower was her escape from the noise of the common room and look out at the world. She only remembered to introduce herself when Darl asked her name. "Oh Sorry. Im Elvera Le Fey. Where abouts are you from?" she asked as she didn't recognize his accent.

Darl nodded slightly when he had heard the girl's name, "Elvera sounds pretty..." Darl trailed off, "Its a unique name." He told Elvera. How she loves the name, its very unique indeed, not like his cousins name. He was out of his thoughts when Elvera asked where he had come from. "I'm from America, as well as my cousin but we both live in England now." Darl told to the girl.

Elvera smiled and started to giggle as Darl says how nice her name was, the truth was that she had never realy thought about it like that before, it had always just been hr name. she was suprised that he lived in england but the fact that he came from america explained it all. "I come from england too, from Devon" Elvera smiled as she remembered home. endless grass and hills, inly stoping when the forest took over. the dreamy days just watching the clouds float by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back