Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Hey crazy kids,

I have been a member of the site for along time and I have had great success but it seems likei have let more people down than I want to admit. So I took time off and dealt with a few things and I came back and promised to not let things get outta hand again Hence why most of my charcters I killed off so I can't. Rp with them any more. I still have quite a few but I want to focus on just a few because they are speaking to me now and I have invested a good amount of back story into them and so here are who I have and what I want from them.

Eric Evans
Ministry official
Gay
Singl

Eric Evans is my wild child, with dashing good looks and over the top personality he in essecence is eveything I aspire to be, he is a hard worker a devote friend and is deeply passionate about life. He comes from a good happy home where he was spoiled rotten but he is not one to throw it about at people. He is socially connected in the muggle world and is very much connected to it in every aspect, he even drives a sports car and is almost lost if he did not have his cell phone.

Eric is in a tough spot since he is one of two gay charcters I have ever created and so the idea is a tough one to play around with since he desperately wants to be loved and settle down. He is supper intellegent and is licensed to teach qualified individuals to become animagus as well as to help those who need more training in other subjects. As a side job he does tutor or hopes to if he had a few clients. He is currently looking to transfer out of his department to work with quidditch players.

What I want for Eric is more friends, he currently friends with Irene Finch and the Lock family who he has know his whole life. He is also in need of a boyfriend desperately this person will hopefuly help Eric learn more about himself. He will also need at most two people to tutor.

Requirements:
Friends: I ask that Eric friends are close to his age and are fun and wild people who have no problem with him being who he is and loves him for it. James and Irene if you are [creading this I justwant to say your awesome and have help welcome Eric with open arms thank you.

Boyfriend: whoever if anyone, wish to be this person all I ask is that they are at least two years young and at most five years older. I don't want anything offensive to go one and most stay PG because the site does have young rper. This person may or may not be a final for eric we will play it by ear okay.

Students: For those who wish to be a student of Erics, you can not be in attendance at any of the magical schools on the site to prevent any conflict what's so ever. If you are under the age 11 I ask that you are at least 5. If you want to learn to be an animagus I can only have one student and they must have been approved for the ability by the admin then we will rp out a few lessons and after ward you can rp it out as you like. I am not an admin so because. You learn under me you will still be required to fall all site rules on education.

Corvin Black
Unemployed
Gay
Single

Corvin was apart of the Black family and is the youngest brother of Raziel Black However wheni killed off the family he managed to slip through the cracks and so I am undecided if I want to bring him back at all yet But if I don't get anyone to play the part of Erics bf then I may bring him out tofill that void.

I need:
If brought back Corvin will need friends primarily and so I will post more info when I figure our what I want from Corvin.

Raziel Black
Auror
Straight
Married

Raziel is an Auror who I want to be the best in the department and as such I will be looking into possible DE characters or Criminal characters as a whole to help build his reputation. Raziel is also a seer and his visions have scene a great stife with Link his adopted son. Raziel is married to a DE and his Adopted son is also a DE and because of this he has struggled to balance family and his job. He has a newborn son which he is greatly excited about and is his beacon to continue to make the world a better place.

I need:
Raziel needs one really good guy friend who he can be old and frank with, this person will act as a friend as well as conselor for Raziel, I really would love another auror to take this palce and maybe they can be partners but if no one steps up it can truely be anyone. They must be inherently good and able to keep Raziels secrets.

Raziel will also need enemeis and I mean a lot of them because he has brought down a large amount of bad guys in his life and so he would naturally have tons of enemies. Baddies have to be inherently evil and if your are DE we will need to let our leaders know of the plots. Raziel will not be able to lock anyone up unless they want to be locked but remeber azkaban is for the worst of the worst. If you do petty crimes you will more or less got to jail not prision and serve a small amount of time.

James Killian
Student -gryffindor
Straight
Single

Jamies will be my only student chacter until I am sure I can handle more characters. He has been welcomed by many and is currently my main character due to his class schedule and vast amount of growth that is needed to develop him. I have received everyones pm about upcoming rp and in the next couple of days will be working on getting back to you all. He is always in need of friends and has to offers already for potential romances and so he has required most of my time but if you want to rp with him he is free to rp with all for. Friends and enemies and friendly rivals.

Elizabeth Wang and Seth Makwa will for the time be put on hold so that I can focus my attention on all of the above characters. So if you have ideas for these please pm those accounts and I will then decided if they are ready to be taken off the bench.

If you want to discuss anything about any of my chacters privately please for the time being. Pm this account. For those who don't mind talking openly feel free to reply here all ideas are welcome. I ask that those. Who wish to rp are able to rp reguraly if you can't that is okay cause I know RL happens and also you want to focus on your own chacters but I really want to get to know people and make friends along the way and so I need people as passioante as me to jump on board so we can tackle this task together.

Thank you
*brandon

Ps please forgive the typos I typed this on my phone and without spell and grammar check! Lol

Heyy Brandon!

I can offer you a few things.

One, Eema Falcona.
I'm still setting her up. But, She's a sixth year at Beauxbatons. She's
very friendly and nice. And I can see her completely crushing on Eric.
She can be a little flirty, and would completely ignore the fact that
Eric's gay. She'd make advances and such. I'm not exactly sure how
it would work out. Probably needs so straightening out before anything
can be properly done. And I need to set up her character. But, It's a
suggestion. If you don't think it can work, say, cause as I said,
it's only a suggestion

Two, Stefan Archer.
They met before, and got on pretty well. At the moment he's been
making friends with mainly girls, so to have a guy friend would be
greatly useful. Plus, I really enjoyed them Roleplaying. And think
they could be really good best friends. Stefan would feel a lot more
comfortable around him, than before.
What do you think?

Lastly, Kiara Tine.
My other student Character. She's a slytherin too. She used to be
quite sweet and innocent, but since being sort, kiara has decided to
have a little fun, no matter the real cost. She doesn't really care about
others. So, that makes her pretty different from James. I think they
would most likely be enemies.
What do you think?

Hey,

I have Cameron, he is only relatively new so I haven't worked on his Bio yet. Though he is experimenting with his sexuality. He sin't sure if he is Straight or Gay, though he is definately on the feminine side. He loves nail polish. He's 23, and he is really friendly. So yeah tell me what you think :)

:woot:

Emzies
-Eema falcona
Eric is always in need of another friend, and I can see that interaction with Eema is going to be funny if she will still crush on him even though he told her he was gay. =))
-Stefan Archer
Stefan and James are in need of another rp together! By far the thread we did with them was one of the best I have ever been in so I will have Jamie pm you a link!
-Kiara Tine
I think you are right they are so different that the would defiantely wont get along, Jamie is a very valiant kinda guy who wishes to be a Legend some day. it will be interesting because of his current view of woman since he grew up with only guys! Hmm if you could get the rp for this one started and Send me a link or posted it here that would be awesome.

How does that all sound?

Tiegz
-Cameron freedman
I am defiantely interested lol since it is so far my only offer so far! Cameron interest with nail polish and feminine qualities would be a little hard for Eric to handle at first since Eric is far from girlie so to speak. Erics only gay quality is who he dates but besides that he is a mans man through and though. I think we should rp it out and see how the two connect since you dont have a bio yet?

Is that okay?

Well that is all for now I guess cant wait to her from you both :pop:

I have Sara, She is quite Confident, but can be insecure at times,she hates bullies and can be argumentative over things she feels passionate about. She is Irish, so can use kind of strange phrases. She speaks Irish and a little French, but she is not swotty or a know-it-all,but at times she can seem like one, and that bothers her. She could be anything at all, a frien anything, I don't think they'd be enemies, but whatever...

Eric Evans said:
:woot:

Emzies
-Eema falcona
Eric is always in need of another friend, and I can see that interaction with Eema is going to be funny if she will still crush on him even though he told her he was gay. =))
-Stefan Archer
Stefan and James are in need of another rp together! By far the thread we did with them was one of the best I have ever been in so I will have Jamie pm you a link!
-Kiara Tine
I think you are right they are so different that the would defiantely wont get along, Jamie is a very valiant kinda guy who wishes to be a Legend some day. it will be interesting because of his current view of woman since he grew up with only guys! Hmm if you could get the rp for this one started and Send me a link or posted it here that would be awesome.

How does that all sound?

Eema Falcona
I'm planning on working on her on Monday (since I'm off school)
So I'll get back to you about starting something with her, when
I'm finished. So I'll PM you.

Stefan Archer
Okay Awesome. And I have to Agree.
Can't wait to get to some RPing with them soon.

Kiara Tine
I will get the RP started later tonight or Tomorrow.
Depend on when I am free. And I'll have a link PM'ed
to you as soon as I do.

Well I have Leonardo De La Cruz that can have sort of a crush on Eric :p just a little crush and than drama. Because he's not like a girly girl either and because he made need like extra help with magic. I can see it happening? And than drama can happen...yes I said it again... But yeah! Tell me what you think, i'm more into practicing his magic too.

Eric Evans said:
Tiegz
-Cameron freedman
I am defiantely interested lol since it is so far my only offer so far! Cameron interest with nail polish and feminine qualities would be a little hard for Eric to handle at first since Eric is far from girlie so to speak. Erics only gay quality is who he dates but besides that he is a mans man through and though. I think we should rp it out and see how the two connect since you dont have a bio yet?

Is that okay?
Eric&&Cam
Sounds good to me... Lol I need to rp with him more, get into the feel of him. Let me know :)

I'm gonna take Leonardo out and just offer Anthony as an enemy? If you want to work something out through pm, just let me know :)

Tiegz:
We can start when ever you are ready if you want to start go for it just send me the link if you would like me to start I will send you a link soon! Just let me know Kay

Emzies: I got all of you links and so I will be posting soon okay!

Madz: So no leonardo that is cool, as for anthony pm me and we can figure out the specifics and also I need to talk to you about a few other characters kay kay!

Okay got that squared away anymore want to rp?

Eric Evans said:
Madz: So no leonardo that is cool, as for anthony pm me and we can figure out the specifics and also I need to talk to you about a few other characters kay kay!

Okay got that squared away anymore want to rp?
I know I sort of pm you on Maddiie's account to Eric :D Oh and the enemy would be for Raziel! Because they're about the same age so they could have some history in the past together. :)

Alright here is an update:

James and stefan: the thread is started and rolling so yeah
James and others: I am going to try and start those sometime today but no promises today I am working on eric

Eric and Corvin: Has been started and is going
Eric and Cam: Will start today so expect a pm soon
Eric and Irene:is go!
Eri and Leonardo: is a work in progress
Eric and Eema: is waiting for the link but there is no rush

Raziel and link: work in progress
Raziel and anthony : work in progress

Seth and cullen: work in progress

Okay everybody if you got a work in progress that means we are in the process of plotting and working it. Out. The rest are self explaintory and so I will be placing a spoiler in each of the charcter siggies with link in the next couple of day as well as send out links and pms to a few people.

Anyone else interested?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back