Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Alex couldn't believe that he was in his last year at Hogwarts. He didn't really know what he was going to do once he finished Hogwarts. Maybe going with the art route. But Alex wasn't really sure yet. The boy's stutter had been getting better, he had been stuttering less, though there were times he would stutter, but not as often. The boy, however, didn't really make many friends during his time at school, he usually kept to himself in the art room doing his own thing. Today, like any other day, the seventh year Ravenclaw had decided to make his way to the arts room and do his usual thing of art. Alexander entered the conglomerated arts room and took a seat, taking out his big huge sketch book and deciding to start a new sketch.

Cas had taken a break from the commissions he'd been doing to go to the kitchens to get some snacks. He had just returned when he spotted a familiar face. With a smile, Cas walked over to the boy. "Alexander, hey," He greeted, dropping his goodies down on the table. "I haven't seen you in a bit. How are you?" Cas asked, giving Alex a smile.

Alex looked up from his book when he heard a voice and smiled at the familiar face of the boy. He didn't really know Casper, but he had known the boy from a few classes and of course from the arts club. He did seem nice though. "Oh. I'm doing o-okay" Alexander says with a small smile and nod. The boy's stutter had improved a bit throughout the past few years. He had been stuttering a little less than he had been when he had entered the school long ago. "How about you? H-how have you been?"

Cas smiled at Alex. "I'm doing okay. Mind if I sit?" He asked, motioning to the chair across from Alex. "I'm not trying to interrupt, but since we're both here, maybe we could hang out for a bit?" He gave Alex an almost shy smile. "We haven't hung out in a while. We could catch up, maybe trade art tips," He offered.

Alex shook his head a little. "Nah I don't mind. Have a seat. You aren't i-interrupting or anything" Alex says with a small smile as he gestures to the free seat in front of him. He didn't mind the company if he was being honest. The boy didn't really have many friends at all, so he honestly didn't mind having company. "Yeah, s-sure," Alexander says with a smile as he nodded in agreement about catching up.

Cas smiled, taking a seat across from Alex. "What are you drawing?" He asked, figuring that was a good place to start as any. He had always liked Alex, even thought he was cute, but they'd never seemed to really click. Maybe if Cas put in a little more effort now that might change things. He smiled at the boy, trying to figure out what to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back