Three in the morning

"I agree. Everything's awesome with ice cream. Except maybe vegetables...and possibly meat. That's just trying too hard." He laughed with a shrug, not really knowing what he was on about. He shovelled some ice cream and cake in his mouth to remove the taste of the drink and to vanquish his hunger. "Ah, tha's be-er," he said, his mouth full. Swallowing, he shot Luna an apologetic look. "Oh gosh, where are my manners?" he exclaimed, embarassed. "Sorry about that," he added, eating some more cake and icecream in a more civilised manner.

((I can't actually type anything to you on MSN at the moment, for some reason! ARGH.))

"Yeah, I suspect a Filet Mignon would not be good with a huge scoop of ice cream on top." Luna said realizing the tiredness was messing with her mind. "Not that I'm a big steak eater anyways." she added with a small shrug before getting a large bite of the chocolaty cake. After she swallowed it she laughed, "Don't worry... It's Four Thirty, manners arent the first thing a person thinks about at that point." she said, plus she had seen worse.

"Mmm," he nodded, finishing off the last of his slice of cake. "I guess we should split the rest as something to have on hand for studying, hey?" he mumbled, gazing at the cake. He looked up at Luna, with a grin. "Aunt Pearl raised me polite. And Grandfather, for that matter," he added, pulling a face. His grandfather took the role of 'family patriach' far too seriously, so Angus believed.

Luna finished off the rest of her slice and said "Definitely, something this good shouldn't go to waste...and yeah, people should be polite... I was just saying that at this time of night you do have an excuse if you slip up." she clarified hoping her sleep clouded words made sense. "Plus I've seen worse..." she added mostly to herself. She hated stereotypes but there was some people who kept them alive and she had seen plenty of it. Not in her own family but around her. She knew just how lucky she was to be in the family she was in.

Angus found some cling wrap, cut the rest of the cake in half, and wrapped each half in the wrap, before yawning - quite loudly. "Wow, I'm tired. I guess we should probably go and get a little more sleep, hey?" he suggested, yawning again.

Luna let out a large yawn before getting her wrapped half of the small chocolaty cake. "Damn you and your contagious yawns Angus Greenwood." she said jokingly her voice coated by another oncoming yawn. "We probably should... It wouldn't exactly be good if a professor found us here knocked out on the kitchen floor." she said letting out another yawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back