Three in the morning

"Are you sure that's wise, Miss Paramore?" Angus asked, grinning madly as he flicked some more at Luna. The glob hit his chin, so he poked his tongue out, and tried to lick his chin, getting most of it off. He wiped the rest off with his hand. "Mmm, mmm, mmm. This is going to be a gooood cake."

"Indeed, I do believe so Mister Greenwood." Luna responded before getting another spoon full, only this time she dipped her finger in it and made two lines under Angus's eyes like a muggle football players, and seeing she had some left the left a dot in the very tip of his nose before flicking the rest off to land on his face at random before laughing. "You have no idea how funny you look right now." she choked out

Angus's eyes lit up as Luna put lines of chocolate on his face. "Very clever," he said, approvingly, as he dipped his finger in and drew two lines on each of her cheeks. "Awesome. All set for war." He winked, and looked at the bowl of cake mix. "I guess we should probably cook some of this," he stated, thoughtfully. "I mean, we are making a cake, after all..."

Angus's finger felt warm against her skin as he smeared the chocolate on her face. "I suppose we probably should... I think we managed to use about half the batter." she said shocked at how little was in the bowl. She hunted for two small pans to put the batter in so they could each have their own little one. She found two that were a bit bigger than she would have liked but it worked anyways. She put all of the batter out into one and realized that it was just enough to fill it. She put the other pan back and popped the cake in the already heated oven. "So now what? Icing takes too long to make so we have about 30 minutes to kill." she said

Angus snorted with laughter as they realised that they'd used an awful lot of the batter fighting each other. "Oh well, at least we've still got enough to make a nice cake." Angus put his hand in the near empty bowl, and scraped some more mixture off with his fingers. "Licking the bowl is always the best part," he said, grinning. "So, 30 minutes to kill. How's the classwork treating you, Little Miss Ravenclaw?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Very true." Luna agreed getting some of it out of her side of the bowl and licking it off of her fingers before getting more. "Eh, I'm keeping a high A to low E average. I've been lazy this semester." she admitted covering her mouth as she let out a huge yawn. She looked at a nearby clock and her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "It's 4 o clock!" she choked on her words, it hadn't seemed like it had already been an hour. But then again, time always flew by when she was hanging out with Angus.

Angus nodded, agreeing. "I've been extremely lazy. I've got a bit to catch up on." He shrugged. "Eh, I'll get through. I know Grandfather will be less than pleased if I screw up." He pulled a face at the thought. Antoinette was his favourite because she was obnoxiously brilliant - although he was not pleased with her at Beauxbatons. He loved Violet because she was a straight O student. Angus, the only Slytherin and only boy, was the one who confused him the most, even though he was the most like him. "Four o clock? Seriously?" he spluttered. "Wow."

"Man, the past hour has flown by.. and we still have a half hour before the damn cake is baked. We'll be down here until 5 in the morning I swear. I just thank the lord I don't have any classes tomorrow. Even with the hyperness chocolate usually gives people I think that I'll be out like a light." she said yawning again "We should probably eat the cake down here though." Luna said not really knowing if that made any sense. At four in the morning she wasn't rational, and sitting down made a wave of tiredness crash over her.

"Well, half an hour will go really quickly," Angus nodded, a little sadly. He was quite enjoying himself, despite being hungry and tired. "I can't even remember if I have a class. Oh well." He shrugged, taking a seat on the ground. "Come and sit down. Wanna play a game? Truth or dare?" he suggested, grinning.

Luna sat down on the ground near him and scooted around until she was facing him. "Truth or dare? Should I be scared?" she asked before saying "Sure." she said with a shrug flicking away a button that must have fallen off of another sneaking students clothes. "Who first?" she asked

Angus winked. "It all depends on whether or not you want to be scared." Getting comfortable on the floor, he looked over at Luna and grinned. "Alright, you can ask me first. I pick truth." He snorted with laughter, as he waited for Luna to ask him a question.

"Hmmm... Lets see..." she said thoughtfully, her eyes looking at Angus but not really focusing on him. "Is it true that..." she paused trying to think of a question "You secretly like dressing up in make up and glitter on Halloween?" she ended, cracking up knowing she had wasted a question, but she didn't care. She couldn't pass that opportunity up. "Just kidding of course." she added in case it wasn't obvious

"Well," Angus said, putting on a high pitched, girly voice. "I love it, daaaaarling, as it helps me get in touch with my feminine side," he said, giggling like a schoolgirl. "Um," he added, returning to his usual tone. "Seriously, though, it's odd. Truth or dare?" he asked, looking slightly embarassed but grinning nonetheless.

Luna started cracking up "You really did that voice way too well Angus." she said, the laughter still in her voice as she did. She lost it again when he giggled "The giggle sounded too real dude." she commented "Erm... Truth." Luna decided, she sure as hell wasn't going to be the first one to do a dare, who knows what Angus could come up with.

"I've been practicing," Angus said, blithely. "Just kidding. I've lived all my life around girls. I just copied Antoinette," he added, somewhat dismissively. "As for the giggle, I've no idea where that came from." He shook his head, laughing quietly to himself. "Okay, so, truth...what do you want for Christmas?" he asked, smiling innocently.

"Well, I don't really know... I've been wanting a Yorkie but A That's too big for a Christmas present and B I'll probably but myself one over winter break if I have the money." she answered "A safe bet for anyone would be Jewlery... Then again thats a rather expensive gift too. Wow, I have expensive taste." she finished with a small groan. "Truth or dare?" she asked

"Hmmm. Given me some ideas," Angus mumbled, thoughtfully. "I'll get you something awesome for Christmas. Trust me," he said, with an untrustworthy look on his face. "Okay, I'll go out on a limb. Dare." He looked at Luna, waiting for her to dare him, wondering what crazy idea she might come up with.

"Please don't waste that much money on me Angus." Luna said not liking the look on his face. "Dare you say?" she asked going into a train of thought. "Well...I dare you to." she paused again, shaking her head again at a few bad ideas before coming upon it. "Bingo..." she whispered as she got up from the floor and vanished out of sight not coming back until the had a small glass of green liquid, Lima, lemon, and Jalapeno juice, the acidic scent covered by a thick coating of strawberry garnish on the rim of the glass. "Take a few drinks of this." she said handing him the glass.

Angus shook his head, but said nothing. Luna was one of his closest friends, of course he'd get her something nice for Christmas. He was a bit confused as she walked away, but slightly horrified when she returned with a glass of green liquid. "Oh, that looks tasty," he muttered, sarcastically. He wrinkled his nose at it, but it smelt okay, so he threw his head back and took a big sip. Instantly, he felt as though his tongue was on fire. He jumped up, and ran around like a chicken with its head cut off, searching for water. "What the hell did you put in that thing!" he exclaimed, horrified. Running back towards Luna, he slipped on the floor, and landed right on top of her. "Um..." he began, blushing profusely. He felt something strange, but he wasn't quite sure what.

"Wow... I didn't actually expect you to drink it!" she exclaimed quickly getting the bottle of water out of her pocket to offer to him. "It's a nasty combination, Had to drink it on a dare back at beau-" she was cut off by something coming at her but before she could react Angus was on top of her, the bottle was knocked out of her hands and rolled across the floor, stopping against the bottom of a counter. She turned her head back and blushed what was surely a new shade of red seeing how close their faces were, and the fact that he was laying on top of her in general. "Uhh..." she said, her voice seemingly lost for reasons she couldn't grasp.

Calming down slightly, Angus realised he was virtually unable to move, partially due to his embarassment, and partially due to something else he couldn't place. It was only when the alarm on the oven went off that he rolled off Luna and stood up quickly. "Oh, um, I guess the cake's ready," he said, walking carefully over to the oven, grabbing an oven mitt, and pulling it out. "It smells good. Looks good, too. Great job, Luna," he said approvingly, trying to forget what just happened. He was glad Scorpius wasn't around, as there would have definately been a fight.

Luna quickly sat up once Angus rolled off of her and picked up the bottle of water and offered it to him. "Well, I had some water..." she said quietly sliding it to him before deciding to try to forget what had just happened. "Oh my god it does smell good." Luna said, her mouth watering. "I wonder how good it tastes." she said before finding something to eat it with, getting a little nibble of it. "Oww! Hot!" she yelped snatching the water back to cool off her tounge. "Karmas a b1tch." she muttered lightheartedly laughing. She was glad Scorpius hadn't came down just then, she didn't want a fight on her hands.

Quickly, Angus darted off to the freezer and located some ice cream. "Hot chocolate cake with ice cream. Sound good?" he asked, as he grabbed a knife, and two plates. He cut two (fairly generous) slices of cake, gingerly put one on each plate, and then scooped out two large scoops of ice cream, putting one on each plate. "Gourmet style, even at 4 in the morning." He winked at Luna as he handed her a spoon, before putting the ice cream back in the freezer.

Luna smiled when she saw him get some ice cream. "Wow, That's perfect... Ice cream makes everything awesomer." Luna said knowing that didn't make too much sense. But it was four thirty in the morning, she should be cut some slack. Then again Angus was just as tired as she was so it didn't really matter. She took another bite of the now decent temperature cake. "Mmm! This is really good, The ice cream definitely helped." Luna noted licking some chocolate off of her lips. "I'm glad I came down here tonight." Luna said thoughtfully before getting another bite of cake. Not only did she get delicious cake out of it she had a good time with one of her best friends. Nothing could beat that.

[Ack... Once again, sorry about yahoo, Dad was lurking right behind me telling me to go to bed. Which I now must do. Good night Camilla! :-h ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back