Old School Week This Will Be Wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis laughed softly, he always enjoyed Valeria's confidence. "Who do you have your eye on tonight? Anyone looking particularly handsome?" He asked, glancing around. "Besides me." He added with a grin.

Valeria laughed. "A high bar," she replied before glancing around. "Timothy Black's looking nice, but he's on the ice rink, so a waste," she replied, there was no way she was going near that in a dress.

Louis laughed, following her gaze to the ice rink. "Oh, yeah." He said, agreeing with a nod. "It is a fun idea, but a bit impractical." He said, wondering if his uncle had considered the ballgowns. "I noticed Seamus Reid looked nice too, but he seems busy talking to his friends." He hesitated. "Can you give me a heads up if you see Caleb anywhere?" He asked. He was their classmate, so he assumed Valeria knew who he was.

"Sure, any reason why?" She asked about Caleb.

Louis grimaced for a moment. "I... kind of messed up with him and I'm going to try to charm him into forgiving me?" He said sheepishly.

"You've always been very charming," she said, "I'll look out for him," she assured Louis.

Louis smiled in relief. "I know, but I can be really stupid too." He admitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back