Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria felt she'd outdone herself, her dress was a beautiful red colour, with a leg slit and she felt beautiful. It was a proper gown to her. Not some dress. She walked into the great hall, with her makeup and hair matching the look, feeling really good about herself, now all she needed was someone to dance with.

As Louis got older, he realized he didn't really see the point of going to the dance with someone. Instead, you could just spend time with a few different people and get way more out of it. He was planning to look for Caleb later, but he could talk to Valeria first. He grinned. "If they crowned a queen at these things, you'd win for sure." He told her.

Valeria smiled at Louis easily, always enjoying when they spent time together. She giggled, and gave a little twirl. "I would look so good crown," she replied with a slightly flirty tone.

Louis put his hand on his heart, pretending to stumble. “I think it’d be too powerful, I’d faint.” He told her.

Valeria giggled at his reaction. "Maybe that's what I want," There was nothing like speaking to Louis to boost her confidence.

Louis sighed softly and shook his head. "If I fainted, I couldn't dance with you." He said sadly.

Valeria giggled lightly. "You're not dancing with me now," she replied.

"A mistake I intend to rectify." He said, extending his hand to her.

Val took his hand when it was extended to her and led him towards the dancefloor.

Louis grinned and pulled Valeria onto the dance floor. He put his hands on her waist as they started to sway.

Valeria always forgot how nice it was to spend time with Louis. "So, are you seeing anyone?" she asked as they danced.

Louis smiled and shrugged at her question. "Yes and no... you know me." He said, laughing softly. "Nothing serious." He said, his mind flashing briefly to Caleb and their fight about this exact thing. "You?"

"Equally," she said. "So we can kiss, if you'd like," she always enjoyed making out with Louis, it was easy. No strings ever.

Louis smiled, pulling Valeria a bit closer. "We can." He told her, though he made no move to kiss her just yet.

Valeria gave a little giggle as he pulled her in close. She waited for a moment and then just leaned in to kiss him. If he wasn't going to make the move, she would.

Louis was going to be all slow and romantic, but he should have remembered that wasn't Valeria's style. He laughed softly as he leaned in for a kiss.

Valeria was not a romantic by most senses, she liked flirting and she liked boys, but she also just liked kissing. So she kissed him, eagerly.

Louis ran his hand through her hair as they kissed, swaying with her. He pulled back with a grin. "This is nice."

Valeria leaned out of the kiss for a moment and smiled at him. "It's always nice," he said.

Louis nodded. "It's nice that you get me." He said with a small shrug. "You don't mind if I dance with someone else next."

"Of course I don't mind, go charm some other girl, and I'll go charm some other boy," she teased with a little smile.

Louis laughed and spun her around easily. "Or I'll charm another boy." He said with a grin. Louis didn't see the point in only flirting or kissing people of one gender when everyone was cute.

Valeria giggled, "Don't take all the cute boys," she joked easily.

Louis laughed at Valeria's joke. "With you in that dress? I don't stand a chance." He told her with a wink.

Valeria smiled at the compliment. "Thank you," she said. "I do look incredible,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back