• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

This ninja needs relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke Uchiha

Member
Messages
20
I decided to get this IC out of his village....

He is Sasuke Uchiha(read as Saske), born and raised in Japan to a wealthy family. He has three triplets siblings, Sasuke loves them and sometimes spoilt them. His kind, quiet and a gentleman. He also knows how a ninja moves, his parents went to a ninja academy and later on went to a same wizarding school.

If you wish to be his friend, best friend, love interest/crush or enemy just reply here.

So, dare to friend a ninja???
 
Hey there again. I think Angela and Sasuke have already role played, so i was so curious if you'd like to continue! She might be a best friend/ love interest?
 
i can offer izzy she is soft and gentle/caring she loves music dance and most of all attention from boys.she could possibly be a best friend/love interest or crush.
 
I have Yuki Okinawa if you'd like to use her. I rped with Yuki with Sasuke awhile ago, but I'm not sure if you remember or not. Yuki is open to anything, as just a friend or love interest.
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top