This ninja needs relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke Uchiha

I decided to get this IC out of his village....

He is Sasuke Uchiha(read as Saske), born and raised in Japan to a wealthy family. He has three triplets siblings, Sasuke loves them and sometimes spoilt them. His kind, quiet and a gentleman. He also knows how a ninja moves, his parents went to a ninja academy and later on went to a same wizarding school.

If you wish to be his friend, best friend, love interest/crush or enemy just reply here.

So, dare to friend a ninja???

Hey there again. I think Angela and Sasuke have already role played, so i was so curious if you'd like to continue! She might be a best friend/ love interest?

i can offer izzy she is soft and gentle/caring she loves music dance and most of all attention from boys.she could possibly be a best friend/love interest or crush.

I have Yuki Okinawa if you'd like to use her. I rped with Yuki with Sasuke awhile ago, but I'm not sure if you remember or not. Yuki is open to anything, as just a friend or love interest.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back