This is SPARTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus Tyler

Yeah is the title didn't get your attention, then you will get kicked in the pit....... Just kidding, because you might reply. So Atticus is a flirt, and that means he needs some girl friends. But he isn't exactly sure in his sexuality, so guys are welcome. He graduated from his school, and moved when his little brother got expelled. He is funny and flirty, obviously. So if anyone want to volunteer to be a flity person, or just be one of those girl who for once doesn't drool over him, reply here, or or or, you could also PM me whoo!

I have an 18 years old St. Mungos worker, She was home schooled has a sister who owns a shop in Obsidian. A cousin who works for daily prophet and a third degre cousin in Hogwarts.

We can be an annoyance thingy ... Who doesnt drool over your IC ... LOL

Can i know how old is he???

(This is Atticus.... just to lazy to switch)

He's 18, completely sorry, i thought i had that set up. Yeah annoyance works. As long as she can put up with him being an amazing flirt! He's corny, cheesy and awesome. So yeah he'll annoy you to no end. :d Would youi like to start, or shall i?

I have two 18 year old girls, oh wait I think they're 19 now or 20? :o to offer up if you're still wanting to RP with more people? :lol:

Yippie *does happy dance* Everyone wants a piece of Atticus

Well sure, can i have a bit more info on the two? And also, would you like me to start the rp's or would you like to?

Yes that could work... but Atticus will be in denial for a while...

OMG i have yet to see this one, love the siggy. Yeah that could work, Atticus will pretty much hit on anyhting with a pulse. lol

Yeha but even when she tells him off he would flirt with her, if she can deal with that.

Hey, so Hilary is a seventh year..... though she will be turning 18 at the beginning of December. If you are up for the whole school girl thing we could have them meet on a shopping "weekend" or something and then have him send her a flirty owl and have them arrange a meeting for the next break.

Hilary is really outgoing, friendly and bubbly. She's fairly attractive, even when she doesn't really try but she also knows how to get down and play hard on the Quidditch pitch. One thing about her though is that she doesn't have many really close friends and all the guys she's liked have either totally blown her off or turned out to be utter players. Hilary blames herself for this and now tries so hard to please people that she finds it difficult to be herself. She almost needs a nice flirty relationship to get her back off her guard. However far you would like to take it is fine by me......

You know, for some reason Atticus seems more special then my other characters, not that i'm complaining :p

But yes, Hillary sounds very nice. That could work, just PM me when the next 'weekend comes around and we'll arrange something :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back