Elodie Wynshaw

~Kind~ Soft~ Innovative~ Independent~

OOC First Name
Jess S
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Whippy Ebony Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Elodie had considered this a lot, and she was sure that it would be a good idea. She'd had Byron help her make posters for the study group, they'd decided that it would be a good idea for her to try and be more social this year. And a study group was a great way to do that. She'd put up the posters a few days before, and had set up some cookies and juice at the table she'd set up, along with several books for the study session itself. Feeling pleased with how it was looking, Elodie smoothed out her sundress and sat down, organizing her parchments and notes while she waited for others to arrive.

Vanity was not a fan of the third year so far, everything was so hard, and it was like the teachers expected them to do homework every day or something. Seeing posters for a study group, Vanity had just assumed it was the same one she had attended at the end of last semester. Vanity mostly went in hopes of copying people's notes, she had managed that a bit last time. She frowned as she arrived. "You're not the same girl as last time." She pointed out. "...Are you?"

Callie had wondered if the leaflets for a third year study group had been hold overs from the previous semester, but given that she was doing all of the classes, Callie had decided to go along anyway, just to see. If it was there wouldn't be anyone else there and if it wasn't then she'd get to study. She arrived at the library and found the slytherin girl talking to a housemate of Callie's. "She's not," Callie said with a little smile. "But I'm keen to join,"

Elodie looked up when she heard someone approach, smiling. She started to stand, surprised by the question. "Last time...?" She started, before blushing as she realized that there had been one already. "Oh, dear," She murmured, and turned to Callie as she joined. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was one last semester... I was a bit lost in my thoughts last year," She apologized to them. "Hi, Callie," She greeted, before turning to the Slytherin. "I'm Elodie," She offered, holding out her hand.

Marley was glad to be back at school. When she noticed that there was a study group for third years happening, she knew she couldn't miss the opportunity as she was keen to get her studies right underway. Marley made her way to the library, carrying a few of her textbooks and a few parchments to hopefully get started on some more notes, as well as continue some more that she had made. She noticed that there were some girls in her year already there, happy to see some familiar faces. "Hey! Have you guys started already?" Marley said happily as she approached the group, and she then decided to take a seat with the rest, as she then arranged some of her stuff and notes in front of her. "Hope you don't mind me joining in"

Vanity glanced at the girl who joined, recognising her as the girl who organised it last time. Unfortunately she didn’t seem annoyed, that would’ve been funny. Vanity couldn’t resist trying to stir the pot a bit. She sat down. “You’re so sweet, not even minding that she stole your idea.” She said with a sweet smile. Vanity shook her hand. “No offence, obviously. I’m Vanity.” She said. “What are we working on first?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back