OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Slate thought he would try it one more time before venturing the entrance hall for the rest of his deliveries. He looked around and found their head boy. He approached him cautiously, not wanting to disturb Connor just in case he was doing some studying. "Uh, Connor?", he spoke up when he was close enough. "I have a rose delivery for you.", he told him, holding up the rose.

Yellow for @Connor Holland

((Sorry for the late reply, I think you forgot to PM me the link for this thread & I almost missed it!))

Connor had been all over the school what felt like a dozen times today, and his deliveries had once again brought him back to the student lounge. He didn't recognise all of the names on his list so had taken a moment to skim read it again and check which houses people were in when he heard his name, turning to see a young boy with a rose. "Oh, thank you!" Connor said brightly as he accepted it, trying to hide his nerves and hoping it wasn't another anxiety-inducing one.

Slate handed the rose and the letter, giving their head boy a shy smile.

I'm glad we're friends again, Happy Valentine's!

Lucas

Connor accepted the rose, returning the younger boy's smile. "Thanks." He said, quickly opening the note. His smile softened as he read it. He had sent a very similar rose to Lucas, and he was glad to get one in turn. He knew it would take time to rebuild their friendship to where it had been, but it felt like they were making real progress, after so long.

Slate smiled at their head boy. "You're welcome.", he replied politely. "I, uh, I should deliver these other roses. Have a great day!", he added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back