Third SDA Meeting

Tom Fletcher

OOC First Name
Mike
Wand
14 3/4" Canadian Maplewood wand with an essence of Hippogriff feather
Tom went down to the Chamber, and anxiusly awaited everyone in the SDA to join him here. He knew that the SDA needed supervision from a Professor to practise spells on each other, so here he was, ready to supervise.

Kat headed down to the dueling chamber. She had put in a request for a professor to supervise the next SDA meeting so that the members would be able to practice defensive spells on one another. When she entered the chamber she saw someone was already there. "Umm, hullo?!? Are you a professor?" she asked the man, just a little confused as she'd never seen him before.

"Hello there, yes I am, as of this term, I am the new CoMC Professor," He sad cheerfully, "And you are?" he added, not meaning to be a bit rude.

She gave the man an odd look, probably because she hadn't heard about a new CoMC professor. It was a shame because she really like Professor Taggart, but he did seem to be getting on in years so it was probably best for him. "I'm Katalina Vanderhol sir!" Kat replied with a smile as she offered the new professor a hand shake.

"Professor Tom Fletcher" He said smiling, shaking hands with Katalina. "So how of you are there in the SDA" Tom asked trying to make conversation. he wondered, pytting his hands in his pockets and waited for a reply, while watching the door, and awaitng everyone else to arrive.

Kasey had been sent an owl by Kat informing about the meeting in the Dueling Chamber.She was so excited about it.She had written to Andrew if they would be patners if something like that was needed and he had agreed.Kasey got ready and took her wand with her in her pocket and went to the Dungeons."Hi Kat.Umm..Hello sir."she said with a smile.She didn't know who this Professor was but she was sure that he was a new one.

Tom watched as the door opened and a girl appeared, who Tom took to be another member of the SDA."Hello" Tom said smiling in return to her hello, "I'm Professor Tom Fletcher" he added, as he presumed she didn't know who he was.

Mike opened the door, with such a rush. Mike did not have the time on him, and he thought he was going to be late, if not already. "Hey Guys, "he said beaming, and saw an adult there aswell."Um, hello Professor?" Mike said, presuming he was one of the new ones, listed on the notice board.

Tom watched as another person had entered the chamber, Tom watched as the boy greeted the others and him,"Hello, young man" Tom said greeting him with a smile.

Mike smiled in return, "Oh, the names Mike Goulding by the way" he said, to the new Professor"If you don't mind me asking, what are you professor of?" Mike said, curiously.

"Well we have about seven members, but I'm not sure how many of those will show up today." Kat said a little disappointed that her members list was slowly starting to shrink. She gave Kasey a smile and wave as she entered the dueling chamber and did the same for Mike when he arrived. "Hi guys! Thanks for coming!" she said with a smile.

"Ok" Tom said nodding his head" I would of thought, that many people would have wanted to learn new spells, and learn how to defend themselves, but maybe some people sisn't hear about it, or just forgot?"Tom said

"To be perfectly honest sir, our numbers have dwindled quite a bit over the last year. And seeing as how this club is only open to second years and up then I have a feeling that's how it will be until we get in a fresh batch of second years in the fall. I'm hopeful though! We have a few regulars and for right now I guess that will have to suffice." Kat said confidently. There had been such a decline in attendance since the first meeting she'd ever attended, but with the fluctuation of the student body, you never could tell who was going to be here one day and then gone the next. After all, she'd been through two vice-presidents in the last year.

"No problem" Mike said in return to Kat, when she welcomed them. Mike listened as Kat explained why the numbers had decreased.

Tom nodded his head, to show he was listening. "So what spells are you going to use on each other?" Tom asked, the president Kat.

Kailey walked into the dueling chamber looking a bit tired. "I'm not late am I?" she asked pausing as she spotted the man. Whos that? she thought

"Hey Kailey! No you're not late...we all just got here not too long before you!" Kat said to her friend with a smile and then added, "This is Professor Fletcher. He'll be teaching Care of Magical Creatures now."

Andrew recieved two owls, boy! where people missing him around or what.He replied a 'yes' to Kasey's owl and went to the DADA meeting.He spotted Kasey was already here."Hi Kat, hello Mike."he said to them with a smile."Hello Professor Tom."he said with a smile towards the new comer :lol: .He had heard about him when he was passing in one of teh corridors."Hey Kasey, whats up?"he asked her with a smile.

Mike watched as another person entered, it was Andrew. "Hey Andrew" Mike said, as he said hi. "How are you?" Mike asked.

Hilary came into the dueling chamber for the third SDA meeting. "Hey all, what's up?" she said with a smile not really noticing the new professor.

"Hey Hilary, yall right?" Mike asked, as she walked in. Mike had never really had much to do with her, eventhough they were in the same house and quidditch team.

"Hello young man" Tom said beaming as another person had walked in, the numbers were starting to rise. Soon after another person arrived and she said hello to the other students. Tom thought he heard him call her Hilary, The HNZ Champion ? Tom thought as Professor Rambolt had told him about the tournament and the people taking part. "Hilary...right?" Tom asked, "Tom Fletcher, Care of Magical Creatures Professor" with a smile.

"Hey Hil! Hiya Andrew!" Kat said with a smile and a wave in their direction. She made a mental note of who was and wasn't there. Looked like for the most part everyone was in attendance. "I think most everyone is here!" she said to Professor Fletcher.

Tom nodded, "You're the boss" he said with a little wink and a grin "Im just here to supervise," He said, "But I've got no rush" he said,

Violet skidded in to the duelling chamber, trying to catch her breath. Great, late again... she thought, unhappily. "Hi!" she exclaimed. "I'm so sorry I'm late, it's just that I've never really been in the dungeons except for Potions and I kinda got myself lost..." she explained, embarassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back