Thinking

Austin smiled at his girlfriend, "I'll tell you when time is right. I promise." He watched Derrik climb down from the tree. Austin glared playfully at him. Austin folded his arms across his chest, trying his best not to lose balance. Which didn't work. He slid off, but caught himself with his left arm. After a few seconds of hanging there, he dropped. He landed on his feet, thankfully. Austin scratched his head, "Maybe the tree wanted me down..."

Austin nodded, "I am actually getting my balance back." He glanced at Derrik and then back to Rosalie. He chuckled, "So, am I safe or should I climb the tree again?" Austin had a worried look on his face.

Austin gave a sigh of relief. "So, I guess we should head on back to the castle, before any prefects catch us, huh." Austin smiled. He didn't want to get in trouble. Not unless he had to.

"Well either way. We're still in the forest according to the rules. Maybe we should leave." Derrik was still in school with a clean slate. The last thing he wanted was to have detentions because he was report to "be in the forbbiden forest".

Austin withheld a little excitement, "Besides, we need to get ready for Halloween. It is coming up, and my costume is ridiculously hard to make. So, let's go!" Austin started to walk out of the edge of the forest, excited that he was going to scare the living soul out of Rosalie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back