Thinking

Austin Zhefarovich

Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Rigid Cherry Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Austin had to get away from the castle for a while. After all, it wasn't too long ago when he actually punched someone in the face. He was punched back, but it didn't really leave a mark. Austin sought out the Forbidden Forest, and entered it. Although, Austin didn't dare go in too far. He was just eleven and knew very little magic. Austin glanced up and saw a tree fit for climbing. Austin climbed up, and stared ahead, the wind gusting in his face.

He could still see the castle grounds. His bright green eyes clouded over with memories of how hateful he was. His temper was just beginning to grow short. Never once, had he expected to go as far as fight someone until they were on the floor...in tears. In a dark, twisted way, it actually amused him. However, the better half of him felt guilty. But what could he expect to feel? He wasn't happy, that's for sure. Austin fiddled with the jacket on him, making sure he wasn't cold, or going to catch one.

Honestly, Austin didn't know what to do. He had been avoiding Rosalie as much as humanly possible. And any hufflepuff for that matter. He even skipped a few classes, something he was never all right with.

Derrik was up in the common room. He still had the memories lingering in his head when Austin and him got into a fight. Derrik's face had been a little swollen ((thanks a lot bro)) from the blow but he was doing alright.

He needed to find Austin. Derrik needed to talk to him and apoligize about what happened. It just happend that things got way out of hand. Derrik figured that he wouldn't be anywhere in the castle so the only place would have to be the Forbidden Forest.

Casually, Derrik walked with his hands in his pocket as he made it to the forest. It was there that he saw Austin up in a tree. He waved and said nothing.

Austin appeared to be in a trance, and he was interrupted by the sound of footsteps. Austin glanced down, and saw Derrik. Austin showed no emotion, seeing the effect of his punch. ((Haha. :p )) Austin saw him wave, and Austin nodded at him, showing him that he acknowledged his presence. Austin stared ahead, making sure to not keep eye contact. He said in a calm manner, "Does that...hurt a lot?" Austin did not know what else to say. He didn't want to go off again. However, his temper seemed to be back to normal. At least, for the time being.

Derrik chuckled a bit.
"Honestly it did. But might I add it was a good punch. By the way are you alright from my throw?"
Derrik was ok with the pain but it didn't seem to bother him anymore. Now at this moment, Derrik was trying to pick up a normal conversation between them. Maybe Austin would change his mind about what happend.

Austin laughed. It had been a while since he actually did. Austin turned his gaze on him, and smirked slightly, and remarked in a teasing manner, "It barely made me stagger. Naturally, I don't feel a thing right now." Austin grinned, and inquired, "Did you come looking for me, or did you stumble across me accidentally? I don't find this a coincidence." Austin's smile was almost gone now, but no threat could be detected. It almost seemed as though nothing had happened.

"Well..."Derrik began "Half of it would be by acident and the other half is purposly. I came here because I wanted to talk to you. That is if you're okay with that." Derrik waited for Austin's permission. Why would Derrik stick around if nothing was going to be resolved.

Austin gave him an odd look, wondering how both were even possible. Austin did not know how to answer immediately. The Ravenclaw boy thought for a minute and finally sighed, "I guess I ought to explain myself. That is...if I even can." He didn't know how to word the things happening with him. It had mostly to do with fear, and the past.

"Well you can alway try and start at what would be easy for you to explain." Derrik looked up at Austin from the tree. His neck was starting to hurt a little bit.

"Hey, do you mind if I go up there with you?" Derrik wanted to be able to close enough not to yell anything. But of course that was up to Austin.

Austin muttered, "Depends on which part isn't hard enough to word." Once he heard Derrik's question, and Austin nodded, "If you can actually climb up here, then sure." Austin didn't know how he wanted to begin talking to this boy. After all, he had only met him a few times, and sharing the reasons why he would act this way to a complete stranger sounded absurd. However, Austin had involved him...by simply punching him.

Derrik walked into the forrest and tried not to get caught. He looked up at the tree and thought it was no big deal. He tried to climb it a few times but fell in the process. Finally he made it up.

"Well...*huff* you can trust me on anything. I can keep a secrect and stuff. But just try to explain things as you can."

Austin felt slightly impressed that Derrik actually made it up here. Austin began, hoping that this wouldn't get spread around the school, "Well, I've already mentioned my family being all weird and stuff. But if you have seen that new Herbology professor, then one would be worried slightly. Never have I met a man so creepy. That is my dad's older brother..." Austin shuddered at the thought of the man. "Um, I guess it kinda started with my parents. My mom met my dad when she was like eight, and they were never apart. Although, even after me and my sister were born, well..." He faded off. He asked, "Are you keeping up?"

"

"Yeah I'm keeping up." Derrik hadn't seen the Herbology Professor yet but I'm sure that he wasn't a bad guy.

"Please continue. I'm beyond interested." Derrik sat like a dog waiting for more words.

Austin continued, "Well, my grandfather didn't approve of my mom, just because she was french and a half-blood. He took my dad away from us, and hid him. He wouldn't them marry or anything. He split them up. They were in love and everything. My grandfather was a bad man, into the Dark Arts and stuff. I think it is hereditary, because my sister got that Dark gift. And apparently, my temper comes from that side too. I don't want to see anyone hurt by it. But I think I am too scared of what happened to my parents, might end up happening to Rosalie and me."

Austin shook his head, "And I guess I pictured you as a threat. But I was too stupid to realize the truth." Austin finally smiled.

Austin Devearux said:
Austin continued, "Well, my grandfather didn't approve of my mom, just because she was french and a half-blood. He took my dad away from us, and hid him. He wouldn't them marry or anything. He split them up. They were in love and everything. My grandfather was a bad man, into the Dark Arts and stuff. I think it is hereditary, because my sister got that Dark gift. And apparently, my temper comes from that side too. I don't want to see anyone hurt by it. But I think I am too scared of what happened to my parents, might end up happening to Rosalie and me."

Austin shook his head, "And I guess I pictured you as a threat. But I was too stupid to realize the truth." Austin finally smiled.
((OOC: AWH!))

"Oh...I see. It must kinda of suck having part of the family under the Dark Arts..I'm sorry to hear that. But honestly, I doubt that something like that will never happen between you and Rosalie." Derrik finally understood Austin a lot more. He got the whole picture as to why he was so protective about her.

Austin joked, "Well, if you did, I would have to seriously pound you." Austin nudged Derrik slightly, careful not to knock him out of the tree. He inquired, "If you aren't into Rosalie, then who are you into nowadays?" Austin wanted to stray from the subject as quickly as possible. It was rare that he had ever opened up to someone, really.

"Don't worry buddy." Derrik couldn't help but laugh at himself and the question.
"I've got someone in mind now but I doubt that you know her." Derrik was starting to think a little bit about Arisa. I had been a while since he had seen her but he didn't really want to see her with his face slightly swolen.

Austin shook his head and laughed, "Doubt it too. Then again, if she knew me, and knew that I punched you, then well..." Austin paused. "I would have some issues with being a bully. Which I'm not. I just have a temper." Austin shrugged, and wondered if Rosalie hated him for the way he acted. He inquired, "How is Rosalie, since you last saw her?"

"Well...I'm not sure. She helped me get this soreness down but that was after you left. And I havn't seen her since then." Derrik really hadn't seen her since. He figured that she'd be ok but she still might be mad or upset at Austin. Derrik thought that if she saw the two of them friends then maybe she wouldn't be to mad.

Rosalie slowly walked to the forrest thinking maybe Austin would be there. She was still really hurt. When she got there she was suprised. He was sitting in a tree with Derrik and they were getting along! She didn't say anything she waited to see if they noticed her.

Austin glanced down, and chuckled, "Speak of the angel." His eyes saw the hurt, and frowned. He figured that if he got down, then she would lay it on him. So, Austin decided that staying in the tree was the best option, and the safest. Austin smiled softly, and silently hoped that she could not climb a tree to reach him.

"Maybe that's the whole idea," teased Austin. Austin gave a small smile, "What do you mean, just what happened?" Austin had a theory it was about him and Derrik's sudden friendship. Austin glanced at Derrik, and then back to Rosalie. Austin wasn't coming down, not until he knew he was in the safe zone with his girlfriend.

((OOC: Are all of your halloween siggys intended to scare the crap outta me?))

Rose looked up and wondered what happened, but she realized it wasn't worth it. "Fine, if your not going to tell me why you went on a sudden rage to punch him and now you two look like best friends then fine." She said angry, but she tried to calm down. She was a little mad that Austin could tell Derrik what ever it was and not her.

Derrik climbed down from the tree. He whispered to Rosalie, "He won't come down untill he knows that its a safe zone." He couldn't help but laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back