Thinking.

Max looked at her then said"Its okay." He manged a smile then started to play the guitar again for her.

She smiled a bit and then sat with him again, and began humming along as he played. Maybe having him as a friend wouldn't be that bad, and if things with Xavier didn't work out... Well then they could take off from there.

Max played softly he wanted her to at least be his friend even though he would still have feelings for her, but then he thought well there is always the possibility that her and her boyfriend wouldn't work out and if it happened Max would be there for her.

"Well this sure has been an interesting day hasn't it?" Eleona joked, hoping it wouldn't be in poor spirit, she noticed two of the strings were falling off and fixed them again, "I think it'll be a fun year as friends... Don't you?"

"Yes it has been."Max said then continued to play for her after she fixed the strings and said"hopefully it will be."Max was always a good person so he thought if he told her he hoped her and her boyfriend wouldn't work out would not be nice so he kept quite and instead kept on playing softly for her.

She smiled and looked at him, even if they weren't together they could still have fun. The music was so relaxing she couldn't help but be a little woozy, but she wanted to stay up, "You play beautifully."

"Thank you."Max said then he realized she looked a bit tired and said"Would you like to head off to bed? I know we are in the same house so if you want i could walk you back,carry you, or we could stay here a bit longer." Max then waited on a response while he played.

"No... It's ok, I can stay up a bit longer." She smiled and began swaying her feet and tapping to the rythm.

Max was happy to hear she could stay up a bit longer so he continued to play the guitar then stopped for a second and started looking around.

Eleona looked in concern when he stopped playing, "Uh, is everything ok?" She mumbled now getting a little worried.

Max looked at her and smiled then turned completely around holding a violin in his hands.

"...No way." She held the instrument in her hands, "NO WAY!" She squealed and jumped up and down. It had just so happened she needed a new violin, "Thank you Max!!"

Max smiled and said"Its no problem do you care to play with me?"

"Of course~" She smiled widely and tuned up effortlessly, in an instant she tapped a rythm on the floor and just played whatever she was feeling. It was soft and slow, and somewhat sad, but still had hints of happiness.

Max listened closely to her playing and said"You are a good player." then he matched her and together they played.

"Wow thanks!" She said, enjoying the sound of their playing. Who knew that a guitar and violin could sound so good together. Eleona smiled and put her bow down and opened and closed her palm, "I haven't played in so long I need to develop new calluses."

Max laughed and then said"I am sure it won't take you no time at all." Then Max looked at her and said"If it makes you feel better I could teach you how to play the guitar, I seem to remember you mentioning it earlier."

"Seriously you would?" She grinned and hugged him, "Thanks Max! You're the best friend a girl could ever have!"

"Yea why not" Max and then put on another smile for her other response. So after a second he told her"I can start teaching you now if you want?"

"That would be great." She smiled and scooted next to him, "I know basic cords, I just can't do transitions."

"Well" Max said"We will have to fix that then."So he started showing her how to play the guitar by taking one step at a time.After which Max decided to go check something out so he told her"Ill be right back."He ran down some of the tower stairs then missed his footing and fell down more stairs and found himself laying on the floor of the tower looking up.He couldn't feel his arm and his face had blood on it, he couldn't talk at the moment either cause the fall knocked the wind out of him."Dammit"he thought"Did I really just fall that bad?"he thought again then looked up and wondered if he could get up before Eleona found him because he wasn't sure whether she heard it or not.So he found a way up then took what he got and slowly went back up the tower and showed her a pic he got for her to have to play the guitar on her own. But before he had gone up he put his arm in a sling and clean his face a little. Then said"I hope you like this i made it earlier when i made your violin but it fell and i just remembered it." Max said laughing.

Eleona sat and heard a loud thump at the end of the stairs. She ran down, only to see that there was no one there. "How weird," She mumbled to herself. She walked back up the stairs and back to the place she was once before and waited for a bit. Soon enough Max appeared again with a pic and his arm in a sling. She thanked him for the pic and then started fretting. "What happened to your arm did you fall!? Are you ok?!" She began hugging him tightly, "Gah don't tell me you hurt yourself!"

Max was stunned when she hugged him cause he got hurt"Sorry yea i fell pretty hard and I think i am okay." then she asked him if he hurt himself and said"I didn't mean too no need to worry." Just then he realized his head started bleeding again so he pulled away for a second to try and fix the bandage on his head.

"Oh God your head..." Eleona frowned and took the bandage. She placed his head in her lap and began to wrap the wound put again. Her hands got a little bloody but she didn't mind, as long as Max was ok. She kept wrapping it until it was tight, tied it, then gave the bandage a little kiss. With that she sighed and didn't move his head, just leant back and closed her eyes, "Don't scare me like that."

Eleona had rested his head in her lap and told him not to scare her so Max said"It is okay."He tried to smile but it hurt him to move too much then said"I hope I didn't scare you too bad and I find it weird it scared you its just me after all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back