Thinking Under the Tree

Maria felt more relaxed and comfortable when her legs were tucked in. She always took her time opening up to others. She knew that Hamza wanted herto be more open but it was too soon. ' I think you should meet Claude and Eleona, they re alot of fun.' Maria replied. She was a little nervous to meet Hamza s friends but she didn't want to tell him that. It seemed like he really wanted her to them.

((OOC: Should I post in that other topic of your with Claude and Eleona? ))

Hamza was happy that Maria would be willing to let Hamza meet her friends, it showed him a good sign that she trusted him, of course he trusted her a lot as well. "You can introduce me to your other two friends later when you have time, I'm in no rush. Just be sure to have friends that are your 'friends', not people that just take you for advantage. I have experience in people pretending to be my friend and then end up using me for something, so just be careful." Hamza just wanted Maria to be safe and happy. "I'm sure Claude and Eleona are great individuals, just like you." Hamza gave a smile to Maria and then looked upwards and closed his eyes.

(( sure :))

Maria saw Hamza close his eyes andahe studied his face. He was honest and truly cared about her. Maria picked up a leaf and tickled his nose. ' I was always lucky to have good friends and not some fakes. I ve just met Claude and Eleona but they are truly genuine.

Hamza talking with his eyes closed, "That's good to hear. It shows that you truly have a honest heart. My thinking is the way people think, talk, and how they are on the inside is the kind of friends they attract. You truly are a honest and loving person." Hamza was still a little in shock that he had Maria as his girlfriend, truly a loving person. Hamza picked up a leaf as well and said, "Hey, do you know how to whistle with a leaf over your mouth? It's something special in our family. Whenever my father and mother use to do it, birds would come and sit by them while they whistled over the leaf. It was truly a sound to hear."

'it gave ur parents time to spend together that way.' Maria said with a smile. Maria felt thatebery conservation made her closer with Hamza. He cared and cherished her which she was grateful of.

Hamza opened his eyes and said, "Yep, whenever my parent's were in a relaxed mood, they would do this." Hamza was eager to try this, so he put a leaf over his mouth and tried to whistle, but he failed. All that came out was a screeching noise. Hamza was a little embarrassed, but not a person who gives up. He tried again and again, but he failed. Finally, he remembered something his father had told him, which was you have to let everything in your mind go, relax, and then do it and that is what he did. Hamza put his arm around Maria, put the other hand with his leaf over his mouth, and softly started to whistle. Hamza had his eyes open at the time and he saw some of the other students looking at him.

Maria tried to contain her laughter when Hamza was trying to whistle with a leaf. When Hamza pulled his arm aroud her she finally heard a very faint whistle 'Did you hear that?' She whispered. Maria noticed a bunch of students staring again for the second time. ' Have you noticed the staring has gotten more, and we re just sitting here.' Maria informed Hamza

Hamza stopped whistling for a few seconds and replied to Maria saying, "Yea, the whistle starts when the person doing it is in a relaxed mood and is with someone he or she cares about the most." Hamza then whistled a little more, took a few seconds pause again and said, "Yea, I see people staring, I sure hope it's making a good impression and not a negative one." Hamza then started to whistle again and looked up at the sky. From a distance, he saw a few owls and a few other animals flying towards him. Hamza thought that they might be coming here.

' Your so full of it.' Maria joked while hitting his arm. She saw Hamza lookig up at the sky ' What is it?' she asked and looked up too. Three owls were flying but was it towards them?' Isn't mail usually delivered during breakfast?' She asked Hamza. She was getting a little hungry. ' Do you want to grab something to eat?' She asked Hamza

While Hamza was whistling, he looked up again and he saw the Owls and the other birds sitting on the branch of the tree him and Maria were sitting at. The birds were enjoying the sound, or see it seemed to Hamza. He them stopped whistling and replied to Maria, "Yea, those birds were coming towards us. I don't think it was because of mail, but probably the whistling." When Hamza put the leaf down, he heard clapping noises from all around him, he then looked up and saw students clapping and appreciating the comforting tune that he was playing, a few of the other students gave him a few thumbs up as well. "Well, looks like it made a good impression on people. But, yea, I'm hungry as well, where should we go to get something to eat? I'm actually unsure where we can get something to eat quickly, do you have any idea?" As he spoke, Hamza looked up and saw the birds flying away.

Maria was very impressed when Hamza attracted the birds to them. She got to see a snowy owl up close. ' I was Madam Puddifoot's it's nice and quite there.' Maria suggested

((OOC: Where do we go from here? Just continue to eat in this topic or any suggestions? ))

Hamza waved at a few of the other student and then replied to Maria, "Alright, let's go over there then." Hamza and Maria got up and left to go get something to eat.

OOC: Alright, please do. Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back