Thinking Under the Tree

Hamza Khalid

OOC First Name
Hamza [Main]
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" with an Essence of Griffin Feather core
Hamza had a little rough time sleeping last night seeing as he could only think about his new girlfriend Maria. Every 15 minutes or so, he would wake up and go to the window near his bed and start looking at the moon, just thinking about Maria. While looking outside the window, he encountered another student who was awake also at the time and started to talk to Hamza. He told Hamza that The Great Lawn was a great place to relax, meet people, and just to have a great time. The student looked at Hamza in a different way, in a way that someone would start to like someone a lot, so he suggested him The Great Lawn.

Hamza got up in the morning a little rough, he fell from his bed, a little rude awakening, but nonetheless, he was thinking about going to the great Lawn. He got ready and headed out when on the 2nd floor he encountered Maria. He talked to Maria about meeting up at The Great Lawn in a little bit, so said she needed to finish something and she would meet him there, so they both agreed to meet at The Great Lawn.

Hamza had just reached The Great Lawn and sat under the biggest tree he could find. He sat down, took off his robe, and sat against the tree. He closed his eyes and started to relax and waited for Maria. Hamza then whispered to himself, "I sure hope Maria comes."

(( wow just a novel ;) ))

Maria half ran, half walked to the great lawn. She ran into Hamza and he wanted to meet her in the great lawn. After she left the lakefront yesterday, she tried to figure out what happened with Hamza. It seemed like he was too good to be true and they had so much in common. All in all she was glad to have met him. She walked to the great lawn and saw Hamza sitting under a tree with his eyes closed. She quietly approached him and sat beside him lightly. Not to startle she whispered. "Hi"

((Haha, I'm a sucker for RP'ing. :p Once I get into it, it gets a lot of fun for me :)))

While laying down against the tree, Hamza hears a whisper saying Hi to him. Hamza opens his eyes and sees Maria. Hamza then says, "Hey, How are you? Looks like you had a better sleep last night than I did." Hamza then looked at the tree and said, "A student in my dorm said this lawn was a good place to be, so that's why I asked you to meet me here. Come here and lay down next to me against the tree." Hamza was glad to see Maria.

Maria lay next to him. "You didnt have a good sleep last night? howcome?" She asked. They were both covered by the shadow of the tree and could feel a slight breeze. It was nice and relaxing. Since it was a warm day, Maria was wearing black capris, with a soft turquoise shirt, and flip flops. She kicked them off to feel the cool grass.

Hamza looks at Maria and replies, "I didn't sleep much last night at all, mostly because I was, well, I was just thinking about you a lot. You know, with out new relationship and all, It haunts me to not to talk to you for so long, but as you know, rules are rules, we have to follow them here at Hogwards." Hamza looked up at the tree and saw snow fall on his face. Hamza then says, "JEEEZ, that's cold." Hamza clears off his face and looks at Maria, "Does my face look ok?" Hamza felt dump asking how his face looked.

Maria sat up and looked at, she couldn't help but smile. She held his face and said ' it's adorable' and with that she kissed him on the cheek.

After getting the first kiss from Maria, he thought in his mind that she actually gave a kiss to me, since Hamza wasn't expecting the kiss anytime soon as Maria is a shy type girl, or so Hamza thought. Hamza looks at Maria, smiles and says, "You actually kissed me, that was unexpected, nonetheless I wasn't surprised though. Anyhow, what've you been doing? Have you gathered your supplies for your classes? I'm going to try out for the Quidditch Team and going to try to gather the money to get the Scarlet Streak, the fastest broom ever made. I have 160 Galleons, not have to get 40 more." With that said, Hamza gave Maria a kiss on the cheek as well.

Maria didn't know what to say. She wasn't really shy and how can she be around Hamza. 'I ve almost got all my stuff together.' Maria leaned back against the tree and closed her eyes. Snowflakes fell on her eyes but it felt soothing.

Hamza closed his eyes as well and leaned back against the tree as well. He was hoping for snow flakes to fall on his face as well, but ended up getting a huge pile of snow over his face again. "Oh great, not again, snow on my face." Hamza cleaned off the snow of his face and said, "The student said this was a good place to be, when does the 'good' start? Jeez." He looked over at Maria and saw her relaxing on his shoulder. Hamza then asked Maria, "Hey Maria, what do you think about flying with me on my broom when I get the Scarlet Streak?"

Maria opened her eyes. 'flying? I ve ne'er flown before.' Maria replied a little shaky. ' And whoever told you this was a great place fooled you, but I'm still enjoying this' she smiled

Hamza was a little shocked when Maria said she had never took flight on a broom before. Hamza looks at Maria and says, "Did your parents never took you on a broom for a little flying when you were little or something? My father and mother both use to take me on broom stick flying once every month. It was fun and my father also taught me a little bit on how to fly, but he didn't teach me much since he said I'd learn it once I got to Hogwards." Hamza was looking at some of the other students that were there and noticed that a lot of students were looking at Maria and him. "Hey Maria, why do you think those students are looking at us?"

Maria said to him ' I was always very scared of flying so my parents never pushed that on me.' Maria looked at the group of student Hamza was telling her about ' Maybe they re wondering if Im single or not.' Maria said jokingly

Hamza wasn't surprised at Maria being scared of flying, a lot of people are scared at first, but once they get started, the fears go away and that is what Hamza intended to do for Maria. Hamza says, "Hey Maria, will you go flying with me once I get my broom?" Hamza knew what the answer might be, but he was gonna wait to see what Maria would say. "As for the students that are looking, I'll turn them into toads if they think you are single." Hamza started to laugh and then kissed Maria again.

Maria was scared of flying but she knew that Hamza would keep her safe. ' I ll go if you promise I won't get hurt.' Maria replied. Just to mess around around with Hamza, she sat up and waved gently at the group of students.

Hamza had nothing more to do than to keep Maria safe at all times and to keep her always happy. "I promise to keep you safe, so don't worry about that. As for the students, don't try to get me to be jealous, because that won't work on me. As long as you don't leave me and don't cheat on me, I'm fine with whoever you hang out with and what not. Just don't forget about me." Hamza chuckled a little bit and then said, "By the way, wasn't there something you needed to share with me? You were telling me earlier that you have to show me something and had to share something with me?"

Maria laughed at how protective Hamza was being. 'You won't have to worry about that.' with that she began to play with a leaf. 'what was is that I was supposed to tell you? Ugh I do t remember now sorry.' Maria rePloed while looking at him. Just then she realize that they never actually looked each other in the eyes at the same time or I'd they had it was a glance. They were both young and nervous.

Hamza was over protective of Maria because, well, she was his first girlfriend at Hogwards, so he really didn't want to lose her. Hamza then sees Maria playing with a leaf and says, "Yea, you were supposed to tell me something, but oh well, just let me know once you remember. Your eyes are so beautiful Maria." Hamza was amazed at how beautiful Maria was and being nervous, he said, "Oh, so now it's a staring contest huh, you can't beat me in a staring contest. Ha!" Hamza felt so dumb for saying that.

Maria looked up and said ' You are about to lose.' Maria moved a bit closer to Hamza and the contest began.

Hamza continued to stare are Maria until he had to blink. He then says, "Oh man, I blinked, dang it. You win. Next time, I will win." Hamza looking on his right, he saw a small pile of snow. He had an idea to throw a small snowball at Maria and that's exactly what he did. He picked up some snow, made it into a ball and threw it at Maria and it hit Maria on her arm. Hamza started to laugh a little bit.

Hamza threw a snowball at her after he lost the staring contest. ' Real mature' said Maria pretending to be mad. She had a snowball behind her back threw it so it hit Hamza s chest, she began to laugh

Hamza gathered another snow ball from behind him after being hit by a snowball from Maria on the chest, he threw it at Maria and it hit her on the face. Hamza then said, "Bulls-eye! A perfect target." Hamza was getting anxious and wanted to ask Maria another question, "So how are you liking it here at Hogwards so far?"

Maria closed her eyes as the snowball struck her. 'thats so cold!' she yelled half laughing. She iped her face off and looked at Hamza. 'To be honest, at first I was really homesick and I wasn't even sure if I would stay, but now Im starting to get comfortable.'

((OOC: I'm so tired right now and am running out of ideas to talk about, mind helping me out here? lol))

Hamza was glad to see that she was getting comfortable at Hogwards. "It's good to see that you are getting comfortable. Have you made any other friends here at Hogwards?"

"I met some people but they arent in Gryffindor, and since the sorting ceremony I havent gotten a chance to catch up with them. There names are Claude, and Eleona." Maria pulled her legs in and hugged herself.

Hamza was glad for Maria that she was making some friends now. Hamza looked at Maria and said, "So who is Claude and Eleona? Are you going to introduce them to me? Whoever is a friend of Maria and a friend of Hamza and vice-versa." Hamza gave Maria and smile and asked her, "Why are you tucking yourself in? Are you cold? Here, take my jacket." Hamza was not happy that Maria still isn't fully open to him yet, but he thought it was ok since the more they talk, slowly Maria will open herself fully to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back