Thieving wizards, come out to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merianne Forrester

A flash of inspiration (*cough*Andy*cough*) has lead me to start a sort of mini plot (which may or may not have to be approved by admin, so don't fuss about it yet).

Post below if you've got what it takes and want a laugh!​
Clarity Medicinal Market is a fairly new store, and Merry has finally decided to install some anti-theft devices. If anyone were to say, test these devices, hilarity would ensue! I am looking for teens or older who want to have a crack at stealing something important from Clarity. You'll find out at the time exactly what they are, but if you're quite determined, prepare to be battered around a bit by a few inanimate objects. For adult characters who are a bit more experienced and miffed at being attacked by a garden hoe (the least of your worries), you may get to see Merry at her most angry. This may or may not include a swig of Essence of Evil :shifty:

Note: Clarity is outside school limits, so either you can use an older character or you can wait aprox. seven days until the HNZ hols for it to open and allow for students to enter.
Post on!​
<i>
</i>

Hey :)

Alaian is a bit of a petty criminal, so far he hasn't been caught, but that might change... He might be able to find some stuffs that would be useful for his... dealings?

Interested?????

Livi: I sure am! Just be sure that he's ready to have the cr*p kicked out of him xD

Beth: If you manage to keep a hold of whatever it is you've taken while the stove is shooting coals at your eyes, you deserve to keep it.

OOh, Alexandra is interested!
Are there potions, or potion ingredients?

Potions in fact, since there's already a few places that stock ingredients.

Most of the potions are extremely valuable (Part-Blood Polyjuice, for example, and Wolfsbane) so there will be things worth taking a crack at.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back