These two guys want to have lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" pine and unicorn horn
Meet David and Woody Green (Character Davelopments are in the names, just click :) ).

They are, to put it bluntly, boring as all hell. They have their women, and no one else. They need anything, anything really. Friends, enemies, anything you can think of. If you think they can meet or do something at all then please post.

Thanks a bunch,
Tintin

I can be his friend or close friend or maybe closer to being best friend, I don't know you choose.

She might be kind outside but inside Dominique is snobbish, evil and greedy. Some people doesn't knew that unles they have known each other for a long time, she just act like that to people she doesn't like, who makes her down and doesn't like her back. But at the same time, Dominique will be kind and cheerful on you when you accept who she really was.

She would probably get on better with Woody than David. He's the more snobby of the two and he usually flirts even though he has a girlfriend (kinda).

Boring as hell? Interesting description :p

Well, I have Ana. She's REALLY nice, outgoing and a little naive. She'd be a friend for either of them. She doesn't do enemies though, unfortunately.

She'd probably get along with David. Woody's a nice guy but he gets on better with girls who misbehave.

Rhi here with Kobi..She is a transfer student from London Performing Arts next year for her last year in HNZ..She is the cousin of Rhianne Delle Clivey..She will be turning 17..The reason why she is a transfer student is that she was homeschooled for the first two years and attended Beaubaxtons for the third year..She could be a friend,best friend or girlfriend..By the way,she is quite a pretender towards obnoxious boys due to her training in the Performing Arts School..

She could probably get along with both the boys. She could be a friend to Woody and a best friend to David?? No love interests are needed. David's married and Woody's got a kinda gf who he's already blown it with once so he's treading carefully.

Hey Tin Tin I could offer Alyce Ellison. She is kinda a flirt but she makes a good friend. She's 17 and going through a hard time so she could use a really good friend?

Fish: Yeah sure. You pick which and start a rp and then send it to me and I'll reply.

Annie: Thanks

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back