These Insecurities (open)

Blaine smiled at her when she said she'd keep his secret, and knew she was telling the truth. His mind was still racing with how crazy this all was. He had met her little over three hours ago, and they were already at the stage that Blaine could say he'd die for her, and would mean it. He kissed the tip of her nose again, and grinned. "I'm glad we both feel the same..." he said, reassured. He started kissing her again, trailing his hands back up her body. Leaving one hand at the small of her back, he brought the other up to play with the back of her neck as he kissed her. He saw the hesitation in her eyes when he made his joke about the bedroom, but as he went to reassure her that they didn't have to do anything, she started kissing him and pulling him forward. He chuckled in-between kisses, and lifted her off of the ground, wrapping her legs around his waist and carrying her into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Walking over to the bed, he gently sat Ophelia on the silk sheets. Walking over to the tabinet, he poured himself a small glass of scotch and sipped it. Turning, he smiled as he watched Ophelia. "How rude of me... Can I offer you anything? A drink or something to eat? I have scotch, bourbon, rum, wiskey and various other drinks. I can make just about any coffee you want, or I can have any food or other drinks you can possible think of brought up from the kitchen or bar." he said with a grin. Owning your own five star hotel had it's benefits. Placing the scotch on the bench he undid his tie. Unbottoning his shirt he smiled at Ophelia again and walked over to where she said, placing a hand on her face and looking into her eyes. "You are... The most beautiful girl I have ever seen, did you know that?" he said and lightly kissed her lips.

Ophelia couldn't help but giggle when Blaine unexpectedly lifted her right off the ground, and she clung to his waist with her legs, clinging on for dear life with her arms, but in fits of laughter. When he sat her down, she immediately laid back on the bed, her brown, curly hair fanned out on the silk sheets. Then she laughed again. 'I'm way too scared to eat', She said as though it was nothing, but then added 'But a scotch would be great', and sat up, taming her hair with her hand. However, to save time, Ophelia quickly took the scotch he'd just put down and finished it for him, trying not to laugh or choke.

It was only when Blaine started to unbutton his shirt that Ophelia suddenly realized what she was doing. Half of her wanted to leave, to run away and apologize some other day when he'd forgotten about it. But the moment he told her she was beautiful, her tense face softened, and she let him kiss her. Why did I even doubt myself? She thought mid kiss, her lips warm and soft against his, and she closed her eyes, snaking her hands round every part of his body, not even caring anymore. All she wanted was for them both to be happy, and this would definitely work. She slipped off her high heels - They had been killing her anyway - and resisted rubbing her sore feet, yet not once did she stop kissing him. At least girls could multitask. She smiled as she fell into the most amazing, warm, comfortable place she'd ever been. She didn't remember much after that.

Sometime Later....

Blaine layed on the bed with Ophelia wrapped in his arm next to him. He had a grin on his face, and his mind rushed with the recent events of the day. His heart was still racing at a hundred miles an hour, and the feeling of being lost and alone seemed like a distant memory to him now. Running a hand through his hair, he looked down at the muggle who layed beside him, a smile on his face and alot of emotion swimming in his eyes. "How do you feel?" he asked softly, stroking her face and brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

OOCOut of Character:
You're a wizard, harry!

Ophelia opened her eyes, and after registering the feeling of silk bedsheets on top of her, her eyes widened and what had just happened began to sink in. Swallowing, a little nervous, she smiled at the man lying next to her. His question made her think. She didn't really know. She was feeling every emotion under the sun, but she couldn't exactly tell him this. 'I.. Amazing', she said with a breathy laugh and held his face in her hands whilst she kissed him again. She wasn't sure how she'd ended up where she was, but she also wasn't complaining. The love she felt for this stranger was amazing, something she'd never felt before, and she was loving it. 'What about you?' She asked him, enjoying the feeling of his fingers in her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back