These Insecurities (open)

Blaine Michaels

OOC First Name
Corey
Wand
Blackthorn 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Blaine Michaels sat on a rocky cliff edge located on the shore or one of the less popular coastal beaches in Australia. He had come here will hIs mother as a child, before he had gone to live with his father. Those were times that were easy. Simple... Blaine looked down at the sheet of paper in his hand. Less than an hour ago he had walked out of the muggle hospital near his hotel, and as he brushed his hand over the bandages on his wrist, which concealed his deep cuts, he wished he had died in the emergency room.

He had always seen suicide as a cowards way out, but as he had sat there in his hotel room, with the broken piece of glass from the scotch glass he had smashed against the wall, it had seemed so enticing. The feeling that had surged through him when he had felt the glass slide across his skin, the skin splitting, and the warm feeling of blood rolling down his arm... It had sent chills of bliss down his spine.

It had been his release from the feeling of being lost. He felt worthless, and was done with this helpless feeling. Standing up, Blaine looked over the edge of the cliff. The fall would easily kill him, and he was only half a meter away from throwing this feeling away. He dropped the piece of paper containing the words 'diagnosed with severe depression', and let it float away with the wind. Taking a step forward, he smiled to himself. He had nothing to live for, besides a hotel and a nightclub he owned and he cared naught for them. He took another step, and smiled as he let himself start to fall forward, the world slowing as he welcomed death.

As Ophelia pressed the button on her keyring, her brand new Mini Cooper made a 'tick' noise to signal being locked. She smiled, examining how well she'd parked. It felt to be able to drive - If a little expensive already. Turning to the cliffs, a gust of wind nearly sent her off her balance. It was a great day for kite flying, she thought to herself dreamily as she walked closer to the cliff edge. Down below was the rough, battering sea, crashing against the rocks at the bottom of the cliff. It was certainly a long way down. Ophelia shuddered to think about falling off, and backed away quickly. She wasn't entirely sure why she had visited this place. Perhaps it was to relive her childhood memores, when her Mother would bring her here to fly her ladybird kite, or just to watch the sea, from a good distance of course. And it was nearly always deserted, except for the birds who made their nest in the grassy cliff face who regularily flew above the sea to look for their dinner. They never failed to make Ophelia smile, and she often wondered what it would be like to be a bird, seeing everything from way up high, swooping down. It would be fun at first, but she supposed if they knew no different, it wouldn't be fun at all. Inhaling the salty, fresh smell of the sea, Ophelia listened to the birds singing - Or calling - to each other. It was a beautiful melody to her ears, one which no piano, violin, or any other instrument could replicate. It was completely unique, a lot like herself, she liked to think.

But the calmness and tranquility was suddenly spoiled. Ophelia had noticed a young man, probably not much younger than herself, nearing the cliff edge. He was dangerously close, and she could just make out his hand wrapped in a bandage. Wondering is she should call out to him how dangerous the cliff edge could be, she realized what he could be trying to do. A piece of paper fell from his hands, but he didn't seem to care that he'd lost in. In fact, he seemed to have dropped it on purpose, and Ophelia was curious as to what had been on it. It couldn't have been very important, she thought. Perhaps it was a letter, saying he'd been fired from work. Maybe it was a letter from his girlfriend, telling him she was leaving him. What a cowardly thing to do, write a letter about splitting up, Ophelia sighed, before realizing that now he was only centimeters away from the edge. 'Oh..', Ophelia thought aloud, panicking as she realized what he was really about to do. She jumped up, legging it from where she had been sitting to where he was about to fall. 'Jesus!', She yelled, hoping to attract his attention and that he'd stop himself from falling, but she was too quiet, and the wind was blowing the wrong way for him to hear her. Just as he was at an angle on the cliff edge, his head leaning over the side, Ophelia grabbed his shoulders and pushed him to the ground. Panting, Ophelia slumped down on the grass by the edge of the cliff. 'What the hell d'ya think you're doing?', She asked him in her English accent.

Johanna walked towards the windy cliffs.She had never been here before but a friend had suggested it so she had decided to come.She wrapped her arms around herself tightly when she went into the full force of the wind.Her hair was going all over the place so she quickly but it in a messy bun.She walked towards the edge but didn't go to close because of the dizziness that was already threatening to overcome her.She wasn't afraid of heights but looking down then made her head spin.She looked around her and admired the scenery,it was very beautiful here there was an amazing view but other than that there wasn't much here.

Sighing she turned around to head back when she heard a shout,she turned around and saw a woman a bit older than here running towards someone.She looked to where the woman was running.She gave a a little gasp.He looked as if he was going to jump off the cliff,she started to run over.She was nearly there when the woman pushed him onto the grass.She gave a little sigh of relief.When she reached them she was panting "Are ye okay?"She asked her French accent coming through.

OOCOut of Character:
Whoops I forgot I told Johanna to post here aswell...

Blaine was just moments from peace when he felt his shoulders ripped back, and instead of feeling weightless and falling, he felt the hard ground collide with his shoulder. His bandage caught on a stick and came undone, his newly scarring cuts showing to the newcomer. It took Blaine a moment to realize what had happened, but when he did he could help but sigh in frustration. "So close..." he sighed as he layed back, his hands coming to his face, after a few moments he sat up and looked for his 'rescuer'. When he found her, he raised an eyebrow. It was a muggle, of all people. "what did you do that for?" he asked, frustrated, "I had been so close..." he half sobbed.

When the second girl approached, Blaine rolled his eyes. He recognized this one from Beauxbatons. "I'm fine... I had been fine with what I was doing, until someone had to come along and slam me into the ground." Now that he mentioned it, he felt a sharp pain on the side of his head, and felt hot blood. "And split my head open..." he sighed, his tone sounding annoyed as he noticed his bandage had come undone. He scurried to hide his wounds.

Ophelia scoffed, not in a great mood. 'You're kidding me, yeah?' She said angrily. He'd been trying to kill himself, and he was angry that she'd helped? 'Maybe next time I'll let you fall', she said, then turning to the girl who had also seen what had been going on. But before she could speak, out of the corner of her eye, Ophelia spotted that his bandage had come unwravelled, and she could clearly see scars on his wrist. She felt like giving up on people. But her anger turned to sympathy when she noticed a trickle of blood running from his head. She turned to the girl. 'I think we should take him to hospital - He could be concussed', Or maybe he already was, she added crudely to herself. Her mind raced with worry and guilt. She'd hurt him trying to 'save' him, and he'd wanted to die anyway. She'd made things worse for him, and suddenly there was no anger left inside her, it had all drained away, and instead guilt stabbed her heart and mind as she wondered what to do. Did this girl know him? He'd spoken to her as if he knew her, anyway. Perhaps they were friends, and Ophelia could leave now, but she wasn't having that.

Ophelia glanced at her brand new Mini and groaned to herself. 'Do you want me to take you to hospital? I can drive you there', she said, proud of this momentarily before the reality came crashing back down on her. 'It's for the best', she added quietly, looking at her feet awkwardly. She was aware that a hospital was the last place this man wanted to be right now, but she felt it was important that she looked after him properly until she knew he'd be ok.

OOCOut of Character:
Haha it's ok.. 3 person RP? ;)

Blaine looked at the muggle with a snide look on his face. He couldn't believe how this day was going. First, his suicide attempt had been thwarted, the doctors and all of his staff had treated him like a child, and by now the paparazzi would definately have had heard of what he had done, and it would be headline news soon enough. And now, not only had his second attempt at suicide been thwarted by a muggle, of all people, but he had to put up with her crap aswell. "Did it ever occur to you that maybe I didn't want to be saved?" he asked her, his voice shaky, "Did it occur to you that maybe I'm sick if his endless effort that life asks for. That I'm done with it all?" he said, standing up and walking a few meters away.

He stood by the edge of the cliff, no longer wanting to make the effort of jumping anymore. What was the point? He ran a hand through his hair and sighed to himself as he watched the waves crash against the cliff face. His mother had died two days previous, from a suicide. He had dropped out of Beauxbatons the day before, and the news had broken him. "Did you think maybe I am sick of being alone in this world? That I have no one left... That I just can't keep going, because I have nothing and no one to live for?" he said aloud, his voice drifting back to the girls. He raised his hand to the locket his mother had given him when he had been nine, a tear rolling down his face.

Ophelia could sense the shakiness in the boy's voice, but she didn't question it. She did, however, have to hold back her groan. 'You think you're the only one who's ever felt like that?' She asked him quietly, watching him walk a few feet away. 'I have nothing to live for. No family, no boyfriend. My parents are in prison doing life for trying to kill me', she had only just realized that tears were streaming down her face, and she wiped them away furiously. 'So don't you dare say you've got nothing to live for'.

Ophelia turned away from the pathetic boy, anger surging through her veins as she rubbed her smudged mascara on her cheeks, causing to smear black make-up around her eyes even more. She couldn't believe how he was acting. He had decided not to live - He had the choice. Some people didn't. And she was furious. However, she did feel deep down in her heart a longing sorrow for him. She knew what it was like to be unwanted, to feel like she was alone in the world, and it was truly the most horrible experience ever. The only reason she kept going was to make her Grandmother proud, but she had died a few months back, and now she felt that if she did well in life, she'd be watching. So Ophelia wasn't going to give up, just because she had nobody left, which was precisely why she felt angry. 'I don't have a family', she told him coldly, taking a few steps nearer. 'I know how you feel. But this? Do you want to be thought of as a weak person? Or do you want to be the strong person, because you've carried on despite all your difficulties?' She asked, still crying. The excitement of buying her new mini seemed years ago.

Blaine fell silent when the girl went on, and suddenly he didn't feel so alone. This muggle, as funny as it seemed, knew exactly what he was feeling. No one, absolutely no one, had ever been able to connect with him, and yet here sat a muggle who understood him. He sighed and walked over to sit next to her, wrapping him arm around her and feeling a little awkward.

He sat with a frown on his face, considering what to say next. "My father publicly disowned me... Being who I am, it ruined me. My friends stopped talking to me, my mother killed herself, and my brother hates me. I own two hotels, a nightclub and a four star restaurant and it all means nothing to me." he sighed, not knowing why he was saying it. "And on some unbelievably you give me hope." he said with a faint chuckle. "I'm Blaine Michaels, by the way..." he said, wondering if she knew who he was, and not really caring. Being a multi-millionaire, and being only a teenager, made him somewhat famous, and he hated it.

As Ophelia listened to Blaine, finally realizing how he felt, she looked down at the grass with a concerned look on her face. She had known she wasn't the only one to be alone in the world, but she'd never actually met anybody like Blaine before, and it was oddly comforting, although she still felt pity for him. He was a very rich young man, and obviously Ophelia doubted his words for a second. Only because she couldn't understand him in the sense that she'd have loved to be rich, even if she was alone.

'I'm Ophelia Callahan', she replied after hesitating for a long while, taking in what he'd just said. She gave him hope? As he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, she almost pulled away, but after a few moments she began to get used to it. Nobody had ever done that before. 'I'm sorry..' She whispered, her dark brown hair blowing gently in the wind, and she rubbed at her eyes. She had no idea what to say next, and honestly wanted to get up and leave, but preferably with Blaine. He was comforting, and she'd just been extremely rude. 'I didn't mean to say what I said. About letting you fall. You've been through a lot', she said, letting out a long breath she didn't realize she'd been holding in.

Blaine smiled at her name. It was unusual, but he liked it. He watched her for a while before saying something, and was glad that she didn't remove his arm when he wrapped it around her. It gave him comfort, having close contact with someone. He had had physical contact with many girls, all that he regretted, and few he remembered, but this was different. "Don't be... I don't blame you. I acted pig-headed." he said with a gentle smile. He pulled his arm back and fidgeted with the bandages around his wrist.

He looked out over the cliff, watching the ocean and feeling relaxed. This place made him extremely sad, but at the same time it made him feel at peace. "My mother passed last week. I walked out on her when I was eleven, and haven't talked to her since. When she heard what my father had done, she came to me... And in my disgrace and rage, I walked away, once again." he said, the tears streaking his face. "And because of me, she threw herself off of that cliff, because it was the last place she had seen me when i was her 'little boy'..." he said, his face in his hands as he cried. "And now I have no one left..." he said, his voice braking.

Ophelia's day had been fairly eventful, and she didn't expect to be sat on a cliff with a stranger's arm around her shouler, but she somehow felt comfortable like it. Smiling as the sun shone in her face, giving her a glowing feeling inside. Her heart began beating more quickly inside her chest, though she wasn't sure why, and she casually leaned into Blaine's shoulder, hoping he wouldn't notice, but wanting to be close to him. She felt a little pathetic, but she tried to act casual. As she saw a tear drop from Blaine's chin, she looked up at him in concern. She'd never seen a man cry before, and her heart suddenly lost the warm feeling. She didn't bother to ask what was wrong - she already knew, and it would upset him more anyway, so she simply dug out a clean tissue from her pocket and held it up for him to take. 'Handy tissues..' Ophelia murmered, trying to smile a little as she looked out over the ocean.

It seemed like such a nice day, not one where someone would try to commit suicide. It seemed like a day for joy or new life, and it bought a tear to Ophelia's eye. Suddenly wishing she's kept her tissue, she shuffled around on the grass before laying back on her elbows, one leg bent so that her knee was in the air, and then ran her fingers over the soft grass again. 'I'm sorry to hear that', Ophelia said, referring to his Mother dying, and then listened to the rest of what he had to say. A single tear rolled down her cheek. 'You have me, I suppose', she said, even though they barely knew each other. 'We have each other', she brushed her tear away.

Blaine made a half sobbed chuckle and took the tissue, though he didn't use it. He simply sat the and let his tears roll down, not bothering to hold them in. This week had been a pretty bad one, and it had been completely full on. He layed back on his elbows next to her, and sighed as he watched the sky. He couldn't help when his eyes flicked to the side and watched her for a while. "Very handy tissues..." he smiled at her, and brushed his face with the sleeve of his sweater.

He turned his eyes back to the sky smiling lightly to himself. She was a very beautiful woman, and he was starting to think that maybe he had finally had a stroke of luck. He laced his fingers through hers, holding her hand in comfort. He wasn't being sleezy, he just felt it had been the right thing to do. "Yes, we have each other." he smiled, and frowned when a tear rolled down her face. He leaned over her, and wiped the tears away with her tissue she had given him. "All better...?" he smiled, still leaning over her.

Ophelia tried to laugh when Blaine wiped his face with his sleeve, and began to say, 'Well if you're not going to use-' but he had just used it to wipe her own tears away. Of course when he spoke, it just caused her to become more emotional, but she let him interlace his fingers with hers. She squeezed them gently, and they seemed to be comforting each other, as if they knew exactly what each other was thinking. As they lay back on the grass, something hit Ophelia's mind and she suddenly began to panic. Blaine was rich, and she realized that it looked as though she could be comforting him just for his money. The thought of that was sickening, and Ophelia didn't want to have lots of money, but she smothered her feelings well, hoping Blaine hadn't noticed her tense up suddenly. She guessed he'd know she wasn't messing with him by the way they had both been through so much, and the way they understood each other.

Ophelia looked up at the darkening sky in thought. 'It's getting dark', she said, stating the obvious as she sat up. 'We could go to my house, have a coffee', she said, looking at him in a serious way, but then she smiled, still holding onto his hand and standing up as if to coax him from the ground. Knowing she was inviting a strange, suicidal man into her home, surprisingly didn't seem to be bothering her right now. Instead, she wanted to help him.

Blaine was not at all disgruntled by the fact that he was having an emotional connection to a stranger, and as he sat there, watching her with a slight smile on his face, he was stating to feel deep emotions for her. The strange thing was that he had never once liked, or fallen in love with, a woman before. Everyone of his sexual encounters had ment nothing to him, and as he looked back he felt disgusted in himself, and how henhad acted in previous years.

When Ophelia mentioned that it was getting dark he nodded, and stood up with her, not once letting go of her hand. It was his source of warmth, his beacon of hope. "Coffee sounds amazing right now, but it would be quicker if we went to one of my estates..." he said with a smile, and added, "Hold on tight," as he forgot who it was he was with. Momentarily forgetting it was a muggle he was holding hands with, he turned on the spot, and after a few moments of breathlessness they apparated to the living room of his penthouse suite of hs hotel in Manhattan.

Ophelia smiled as Blaine stood up with her, and was a little nervous about going to his place, but nevertheless she didn't tell him. She knew that going to a strange man's house was definately not a good idea, but he seemed harmless enough that she trusted him with her life, despite having only known him for a short time. Ophelia was a little confused, and not quite understanding what he was asking of her, but wanting to do whatever he said, Ophelia squeezed Blaine's hand to comfort him. Before she had the chance to open her mouth and gasp, she had been sucked into a strange place, and for several several moments moments she was hurled and pushed around, having had her body feel as though it had just been sucked into a hoover.

Ophelia didn't have the chance to scream, as her very frightening journey was over within a few seconds, and she suddenly appeared in a posh looking hotel living room. Shaky and pale, Ophelia put her hand over her mouth and dashed to the bathroom before emptying her stomach contents into his pristine toilet, which didn't look so good afterwards. Standing in the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was a complete wreck, obviously, and she stood there with no idea what had just happened, or what was going to happen next.

Blaine stood there for a moment, majorly confused and not sure as to what had happened. He knew there was something he was missing, but for some reason couldn't figure it out. And then it hit him, and his eyes went wide with shock. "Oh crap! She's a muggle." he exclaimed as it dawned on him, and he reeled for a moment, considering what to do. His hand went to his wand as he thought of a memory charm, but after a few moments of hesitation decided he wasn't going to be able to wipe her memory.

Running into the bathroom, he watched her, his face torn at what he had done. How could he have been so stupid!? "Ophelia... I can explain." he said, voice shaky again as he walked over to where she stood. He placed his hands on each if her shoulders and breathed in deeply for a moment. "You're going to think me crazy, but... I'm a wizard." he said, his eyes staring deep into hers, trying to show he wasn't lying.

Blaine stood there for a moment, majorly confused and not sure as to what had happened. He knew there was something he was missing, but for some reason couldn't figure it out. And then it hit him, and his eyes went wide with shock. "Oh crap! She's a muggle." he exclaimed as it dawned on him, and he reeled for a moment, considering what to do. His hand went to his wand as he thought of a memory charm, but after a few moments of hesitation decided he wasn't going to be able to wipe her memory.

Running into the bathroom, he watched her, his face torn at what he had done. How could he have been so stupid!? "Ophelia... I can explain." he said, voice shaky again as he walked over to where she stood. He placed his hands on each if her shoulders and breathed in deeply for a moment. "You're going to think me crazy, but... I'm a wizard." he said, his eyes staring deep into hers, trying to show he wasn't lying.

Ophelia vaguely heard something in the living room, but she didn't understand what Blaine was saying. He'd used a word she'd never heard before, and she was feeling more confused by the second. Dizzy, she closed the toilet lid and sat on it, putting her head in her hands. She blushed when he came in, looking like an idiot, but she decided that it would probably be best if he did explain. As he spoke to her, she shook her head a little, not looking at him. Anger surged through her blood as she looked into his eyes with a deep frown on her face. She stood up a little too quickly, having to grab onto the sink to stop herself from falling over. She didn't dare hold onto him, he'd just betrayed her trust in him and no way was she staying at his apartment.

Not showing all of her anger, she closed her eyes, leaning against the sink and sighing. 'You do this... Crazy magic trick thing to me, and then you tell me you're a 'wizard'? Who do you think you are?', she said softly, not raising her voice at all. It wasn't worth her getting angry. He obviously had a mental illness, or else he wouldn't be so depressed, she guessed. 'And i'm sorry about your toilet', she muttered, standing up straight and walked past Blaine and back into his living room. Suddenly she wanted to go home.

Blaine grabbed her shoulders to support her when she stumbled, and helped her over to the toilet. He was still mentally scolding himself for being to stubborn and apparating with a muggle. He watched her, and could see she was angry, and he thought he could see a faint trace of fear in her as she spoke. Wondering how to best go about this situation he had landed himself in, he sighed, and ran a hand through his hair.

He couldn't help but chuckle when she went on, and the line 'crazy magic trick thing' made him grin at her. Sighing again as she stood up, he drew his wand, and grabbed her arm as she tried to leave. "Expecto Patronum!" he exclaimed and thought back to when he had been holding hands with her on the cliff. He chuckled again as the vixen burst from his wand, and as he held her arm to support her, shrugged. "I think I am a wizard..." he smirked, as the patronus bounced around her head.

Ophelia watched Blaine produce a strange light, and for a moment she was mesmerized, but she soon snapped out of it, angry as ever. 'Stop it!' She yelled, marching toward the apartment door until she realized she had nowhere to go. She was stuck with this wizard, and she couldn't get home unless he took her back. Stopping in her tracks, Ophelia spun on her heel. 'What are you doing?', she asked, softly this time as she looked at Blaine with a folorn expression on her face. She didn't understand. How could anybody be a wizard? They were fictional characters and Ophelia did not intend to believe in them any time soon. But the proof that it was true was so obvious that she couldn't get her head around it.

Walking closer to Blaine, Ophelia looked at the small stick he was holding which the light had come from, and then she looked up at his face. How could a wizard want to die? He had so much to live for. He was special, chosen, but he didn't want any of it. Nothing quite added up, but Ophelia's soft side began to believe him. As she looked deeply into his eyes, she felt a warmth like no other fill her body. Scared and confused, she held onto his hands and closed her eyes, suddenly wanting to let him take control of her. She had surrendered.

Blaine said nothing as Ophelia yelled at him, and the patronus died when she went to leave. He wasn't sure he had gone about this right. If only he knew how his mother had told his father about her being a witch. But then she stopped. And the look on Blaines face when she turned around was one of surprise. "I... Uh, was using magic." he said, still surprised that she had not left. "Well, I mean, that was a Patronus." he explainer further.

Blaine stood silent when she walked over to him. He smiled at her reassuringly, and squeezed her hands as he tried to comfort her. "I'm sorry... I didnt mean to show you what I am." he said softly as he pulled her into his arms, hugging her, and without realizing he kissed her forehead.

Ophelia was getting more confused. A patronus? There was no such thing, but then again, she did realize that nothing had been particularly real today, and she was willing to believe what he said. 'Don't apologize..' She said slowly, feeling as though she was guilty, now. When he pulled her closer, she leaned into him, not pulling away when he softly kissed her forehead. She stood there for a while, hesitating about what to do next, but she decided that she'd do what she wanted to do. She looked up into his beautiful eyes, and suddenly changed her mind. They'd only just met. It was too weird. But a longing inside Ophelia made it hard to resist his lips. Eventually, she decided she'd let him make the first move, if he wanted to. It was Blaine's choice, but to make it fairly clear how she felt, Ophelia put her face very close to his, sliding her arms around his back and hoping he'd do the same. Her worst nightmare would be that he rejected her, told her to go home, and she was very weary that this was what was about to happen. She wouldn't know if she didn't try, though.

Blaine rolled his eyes at her when she said not to apologize. He found it strange how the days events had unfolded, and yet he was completely glad they had unravelled the way they had. "I've put you through hell today, how can I not apologize?" he said incredulously. He smiled when Ophelia looked up at him, but frowned when he saw hesitation before her eyes were torn away. He placed his hand under her chin and gently lifted her head to look at him. 'Unbelievable... I'm falling for a muggle.' he thought as he stared into her gorgeous eyes. "Do not hate me for this." he chuckled, and as he cupped her face, closed the gap between them and pressed his lips to hers, holdig the kiss for a long while. His world turnedto bliss, for the first time in his life.

Ophelia mock frowned, but was laughing. 'Don't roll your-' Her sentance was cut off when she felt his lips against hers, and suddenly she felt far away from the hotel in Manhattan. It was a better place, like heaven. Why would I hate you? She thought as they kissed, and she realized that for the first time, she'd actually felt love for somebody she'd kissed. Yes, she'd kissed other men, but this was different, like it actually meant something. She smiled as she pulled away just a little, so she could at least breathe. She laughed in relief as she snaked her arms around his neck, her hands running through his hair as she leaned towards him again, hoping she wasn't asking too much of him. It really depended if he actually cared, or if he was messing around. But she knew that if he was only joking, the disappointment would have caused her to give him a big slap. She felt his breath tickle her face, and she loved it.

Blaine chuckled when she pulled away, and blushed when it came out as a giggle. He was all flustered and was acting strange, and it confused him because he had never felt this way. He traced his hands down her body, smoothly curving the sides of her chest and thighs, and allowed himself a shaky breathe as he took in her beauty. He kissed the tip of her nose when she moved closer again, teasing her a little. He wasn't one for games and teasing usually, but he felt she wouldn't mind it. Kissing down her right cheek, and along her jaw-line, he make his way to her neck, and caressed it for a few moments, his hot breath speeding across his spin as he breathed through kisses. He made his way back up, and kissed her gently on the lips. "I... I care a great deal for you Ophelia. I have shown you what I am, and trust you to keep my secret. And..." he trailed, "I'm falling for you." he said before kissed her softly again. Feeling awkward, having ne'er said that to anyone before, he tried to divert the conversation. "Are you comfortable standing? I have nice lounges... Or a bed through that door?" he said with a grin, as he pointed out the door to the bedroom. Ophelia didn't seem like the shy type.

Ophelia laughed at Blaine. He had the cutest giggle she'd ever heard. He looked a little uncertain of himself, which was obviously natural, and it seemed neither of them had been in a relationship like this before. She enjoyed the feeling of his hands caressing every part of her body, and made no attempt to stop him doing so. As he kissed her cheek, then her neck, his warm breath spreading over her shoulders, and then back to her lips, Ophelia kissed him back passionately. But then he stopped, and for a moment Ophelia's heart dropped, until she realized he was trying to speak. 'I wont tell anybody', she whispered, her arms still wrapped around him, her face right by his. 'Me too', she added in such a soft whisper it was barely audible, but she knew he'd have heard her. Then, laughing, Ophelia glanced at the bedroom. I've nothing to lose... She thought to herself, looking back at Blaine, a little unsure. Yes, she wanted to be with him, to be close to him, but this? She realized her shoulders were tense and relaxed them, before sighing deeply, but not angrily. 'I don't know', she replied simply, but had already started kissing Blaine again. She smiled as they kissed and she started walking backwards, pulling him along to the bedroom, her heart thumping in anticipation, but also with nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back