Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Yellow rose for Emilia Manning
Ajaccio had been pretty lucky in finding the people he needed to, he'd been told that the next person he needed, Emilia Manning was in the trophy room, which wasn't a room he'd be to before. He went to skateboard into the room, and was surprised when he was met with steps, and went tumbling down the steps to the floor of the trophy room. He laughed lightly as he stood up and dusted himself down. the roses in the basket were fine, and the roses in his hair had remained in place in his tumble. "Emilia Manning are you here?" he asked, stilling brushing himself down and then going to grab the skateboard from where it had rolled away.

Emilia had thought she was ready for Valentine's day. The breakup with Derek was months ago now, surely she was strong enough to get through this day. But as people around her started getting pink and red roses, seemingly every few minutes, and she saw couples spending the day together, she realized she wasn't as strong as she had hoped. Near tears, she had fled into the nearest empty room. Emilia didn't think she had ever been in the Trophy room before, and she definitely knew her name was nowhere to be found here, but at least it was peaceful. She sighed, pushing her hair out of her face. Was she always going to be sad about this? She needed a new romance, something to take her mind of things. Briefly, she thought of Shane. She had sent him a pink rose, which she felt a little nervous about. Would he hate it? Before she could fret too much, she was pulled out of her thoughts by a lot of noise as someone literally tumbled into the room. Emilia gasped and ran over to the boy, who had apparently tried to skateboard into the room and fallen off the steps. "Oh my goodness, are you okay?" She asked, looking at him closely and fussing over him. "That's so dangerous!" It didn't register to her yet that he had used her name.

Ajax looked at the girl who approached him with concern, he gave her a smile, "I'm okay!" Ajax gave her a keen expression, trying to really show that he was just fine, a little bruised, but nothing worse than he he had had before. "I didn't realise there were steps into this room," he told her, laughing lightly and looking back at them. "I'm looking for Emilia Manning? Someone said she was here,"

The boy insisted he was okay, but Emilia still looked him over to be sure. She brushed a bit of dust off his clothes, then frowned as he said he had been looking for her. Only then did she notice the roses, and her heart skipped a beat. "Oh. I'm Emilia." She said, suddenly nervous. Could it be that Derek had sent her something? That maybe he wanted to fix things? Did she even want that?

Ajaccio grinned brightly when she said she was Emilia, "Amazing!" he reached into his basket, and took out the yellow rose with the attached note. He held them out to the girl, he hoped they were good things, she seemed nice and he always hoped that everyone got a good message in the rose that they got. The ravenclaw was enjoying the feeling of spreading a good message and love and a few bruises would just be worth it. "here,"[/B]

Emilia,

Happy Valentine's Day!

-Jake

Emilia's hope faded as the boy produced a yellow rose, but she forced herself to keep smiling. It was hard not to remember the time Derek had sent her four pink roses, all seperately. She wondered what she had done to make him stop wanting to do those things for her. Emilia forced the thought away as she took the rose and read the note. The note actually made her feel better, as it helped to know that Jacob was there for her. She sighed. "Thank you... please be careful now."

Ajax continue to smile at her while Emilia looked at the rose and the rose's note. He laughed lightly at her words, "I absolutely will not," he joked but he picked up the skateboard and began heading back to the steps, "happy valentines day Emilia!" he called as he raced up the steps and the minute he got was rolling off on his skateboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back