OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Veela Hair Core
Mercury was glad to have one rose off her list and headed a short distance to the SDA room. She knew she could find the Head Girl there or at least leave the rose for her, even if she wasn't supposed to do that. Mercury gave a quick rap on the door.

Indi was always busy. At least that's what it felt like. Between head girl duties, quidditch, SDA, and lessons she often wished there were more hours in a day. And days like this, when everything was chaotic and a mess, it was easy to want to give up and take a break. But she didn't have time for that, obviously. So she had made her way to the SDA room to work on some of the final touches for the tournament that was just around the corner. Indi looked up confused when she heard someone knock at the door. It wasn't like it was locked. She sighed. "It's open!" she called out, not wanting to waste any of her precious time to get up to open the door.

Mercury creeped into the room, taking it in as she had never been in there before. "Umm, I have a rose to give you," she said, handing the head girl a yellow rose.

Made you look. - Raafe

"For me?" Indi asked warily. But before she could ask any more clarifying questions the girl had handed her the flower and the note. She thought about protesting but the opportunity to open someone else's rose as a bit too tempting. With a sigh she opened the note ad read it quickly. Almost involuntarily she rolled her eyes when she saw Raafe's name. He probably just sent it to her because Anisha did. Sometimes she wasn't sure if he actually had a brain of his own. She was almost disappointed that it had been for her after all and she glanced at the girl. "Thanks for coming all the way down here." she said stiffly. "Good luck with the rest of...that." she said gesturing vaguely.

Mercury nodded as Indira thanked her and tugged slightly on the ends of her hair. "Yup. See yah," she muttered quickly and walked quickly out of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back