Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello, all!
This week hasn't been too, too busy, but some things have happened so I'm about to update you on them in case you fell out of the loop for a second there and missed something. ;)
I'll start this off with a quick reminder, then move on to the news you all love.

Reminder:
If you have a staff member's email address it is because it was supplied to you so you could either
[ol][li]Chat to them leisurely</LI>
[li]Contact them in an emergency[/li][/ol]
It was not given to you so you could harass them regarding things via e-mail or on an Instant Messenger. If you haven't received a timely reply to a PM: bump it. If you haven't sent a PM: SEND ONE!
Discussing the site over messenger or email can be fine, but harassing is never ok.
That's all for that. Just remember that we have lives outside of HNZ, too, and that we don't like to be mauled by members off of the board, too. :r: :p

Community Poll:
If you haven't already, you're invited to vote in HNZ's Community Poll. MESSI and HNZ Staff are trying to gauge what you think of our community, and in what areas you feel we can improve. Your input is required for such analysis to happen! So get on it, vote! More importantly: Comment! :D
Thanks! ;)

MESSI:
The Most Extraordinary Society for Social Interaction [MESSI] is looking for about three to five new members!
If you're not sure what MESSI is, read this topic for more information. If you're interested in applying to be a part of this group simply PM me the form in the spoiler:
Code:
[b]Account Name:[/b]
[b][Real Life] Age:[/b] (12-15 )/(16-19)/(20-25)/25+
[b]How active are you currently in our community? How active do you feel you'll be in MESSI?[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join MESSI?[/b]
[b]What is one unique idea you will bring with you to MESSI? [Remember: MESSI deals with the Out of Character community!][/b]
[b]Why should we choose you over another member to become a part of MESSI?[/b]
If you've already applied and want to be considered again simply find the PM you sent originally and bump it again (to bring it to my attention).
Thanks to all who apply, and best of luck! :)

Sorting Closing:
Sorting will be closing this Monday. At the latest it will close this Wednesday. If you are still unsorted this topic explains sorting. :)

Quick Plots
Instead of trying to give you a breakdown of every major plot that I think might snag your attention I'll give you a quick list and breakdown here:
[ul][li]Wizengamot Trial - Man convicted of multiple crimes, sent to Azkaban. [Not Student Visible]
Daily Prophet Article (for the trial) [Student visible]
[li]Obsidian Scare - About to get ramped up a notch. Keep your eyes out. ;) [Not Student visible]
[li]Gossip Magazine - A new magazine has sprouted up in Hogwarts with all the latest gossip? [Student visible][/li][/ul]

Sorry for the lack of awesomeness on my end this past week, been extremely busy. I plan to step it up a notch this coming week, so look out! :shifty:
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this update, feel free to post in the topic! I welcome your feedback and I :wub: to answer your queries [it makes me feel all warm and gooey on the inside].
In the mean time, here's what you can expect in the coming week, or seven days, or 168 hours, or 10 080 minutes, or 604 800 seconds [okay, that last one is definitely inaccurate ;) ].
[ul][li]Some community excitement [to make up for the lack of it this week]
[li]Some minor board updates
[li]Some plots which, if they were people, would definitely be people on steroids.
[li]Perhaps some very interesting news?
<LI>[li]GRYFFINDOR kicking some more butt in the House Points.[/li][/ul]

So I'll update you again next week, after all that craziness is done. ;)

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back