Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
I remembered this week! All thanks to Linda. :wub:

A Reminder:

Wait... let me check the board rules. (Here) Yupp! Godmodding is still against them! :D
Remember: Unless you have Admin Permission and/or the Permission of the other role player you may not godmod. ;)

New Site Staff Member!:
With HNZ growing so much and Cecily and I finding ourselves more and more bogged down with things we decided it'd be wise to bring another person on board to help out about the site.
Andromeda Fiorelli has been added as a Global Moderator for HNZ. (Read More...)

SORTING:
Sorting has opened once more on HNZ!
To this second seventy-two students have been sorted and about six student have been accepted as transfer students for Y7.
Interested in having your account sorted? Read more here.
Interested in having your character transfer to HNZ? Read more here.
Interested in the sorting stats to date (with who has been sorted into what houses/the house number count)? Download the excel file attached to this post!

Note to Newly Sorted Students (First Years):
Please ensure you only post in threads which are set in Hogwarts in Y7! Replying to old (Y6) threads isn't very awesome. :(
Also ensure you are familiar with, and following, site rules. ;)
Finally, the auto-PMs you recieved upon being sorted are very important. They changed this year, too! So whether you have six student characters or this is your first make sure you've read the PMs!

Birthday Celebrations:

HNZ's Bithday Celebrations will be closing this Wednesday so participate in whatever you want to still while you can! Share some memories, through your name on a signature, or reply in the collaborative fan fiction! :D

Writing Competition
Brian Getathorn XIX won our first ever Writing Competition! Congratulations, Brian! And thank you to the other entrant: Aurora Merrythought. :D
Both site histories were very, very well writtin! :)

New Site History:
It needed a heading all its own. ;)
Thanks to Brian we now have a more cohesive history of HNZ. Read more about it/the history itself here. :)

Graphics Competition:

HNZ's 13[sup]th[/sup] Graphics Competition opened up yesterday! Check it out and consider entering. ;)

Site Coding:
A minor update: An 'align' BBCode Dropdown has been added to HNZ, making you lazy people have to type one less thing. ;)

Hogwarts Staff Changes:
With Professor King (MEEE!) having left the school a new DADA professor needed hiring.
Professor Lola Rowann transferred from being Potions Assistant Professor to being the main DADA professor, teaching years 1,5,6 and 7.
Professor Ciaphas Larraman was hired to assist in DADA and teach years 2,3 and 4. :)
Professor Denali Cross unfortunately has decided to leave as well. :( We'd like to thank him for having helped out for so long in the Astronomy post and thank Professor Aurora Merrythought for taking on all seven years of Astronomy (at least for now :shifty: ).
Scott Pollard will be the Co-Headmaster for HNZ during Y7 as Kingy moves on to bigger and hopefully better things. ^_^

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
It had to be said. Read all of our sentiments to you moms/motherly types here. :D You're all awesome, and definitely deserve today. ^_^

That's all I can think of that needs highlighting/mentioning for this past week.
If you know of anything else that should be mentioned feel free to PM me.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this update you're always invited to reply to this thread!

Until next update expect...
[ul][li]Sorting Mayhem!</LI>
[li]Crazy posts
[li]Borely Mansion insanity?!
[li]A Daily Prophet Article? :-0
<LI>[li]Something else clever here....[/li][/ul]

There you have it! HNZ's week summarized in this post. ;)

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Staff) [Yes, Linda's included in that. ;) ]

What do you mean 'atleast for now' :blink: Anyhow, I think I can cope... I seem to be on here half of my life anyway sooo ^_^

"At least of now" as in, "Until she break down and has somebody help her with Astronomy" ^_^
I couldn't imagine teaching six years of classes, so teaching seven would be insane. No doubt it's possible, but it probably won't be fun. :p
:D

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back