The Wedding

"Sorry. I have no control over my cousins." Junior had never been an in control person. He prefered to take orders from other people so he wasn't the one to blame.

Cloe decided to leave it alone hoping Jasper didn't let this girl go she was pretty. "Junior you still owe me a dance" she said, grabbing his hand and leading him on the dance floor.

Smiling as best she could, kandee turned to Alex. "Same to you, cutie." She tried not to flirt, but he was just so perfect. She didn't know what it was about him... NO! Seh couldn't think like that. She was supposed to be with Gabe. She was also supposed to be with Alex; technically. So she just settled with confusion, and ceased her talking.

Alex smiled. She was the highlight of the wedding to him. He had never really been all that close to Chloe but they were still nice to each other. He wondered what Kandee was thinking about when she didn't say anything else. HE couldn't think of anything to say right off and there was a kind of akward silence. He looked around. "This is really nice eh?" He said looking at all the flowers and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back