The Wedding.

Michelle put on her smile that she always used when being diplomatic. She wasn't going to go into any details of her life and wasn't trying to get details of their life, but she lightly tilted her head in interest why he was congratulating her. She did something or what? And then he explained what was it about. "Two months already, but yes, I'm in a Obliviator Headquarter," Chelle added without any doubt. It was an information that he could get with just looking in her documents, it wasn't a secret anyways. But she noticed his look to the side, right, Rebeca is already free, what she was supposed to do now? "I won't bother you, looks like your already wife needs you more than I do." she moved out of the way, but before leaving she added. "Happy married life," she lightly put up her tulip glass with champagne, smiled, easily nodded and only then left to finally enjoy herself. No one could say that she didn't talk with anyone, see, she talked with groom. But she was still open for any conversations, even if she surely wasn't the one to start them.

Tristan smiled and shrugged at the younger girl, not wanting to add to her guilt. "Nah, it's okay. I'll get another drink later." He said with a smile. "I'm Tristan Collins, I work at the Ministry and know your aunt from there." He said, glancing at Rebeca briefly before focusing on her niece. "I was surprised to be invited, honestly."

@Melia Romanov

"Wow we have here worker from Ministry its my anor be with you". Melia smiled Tristan and loked to him with her cute brown eyes. " Tell me please something about your job. What you do?" She wanted know a little more about his personal life. "Why that? You don't like wedding?" Melia asked again ask and she was just curios child.

@Tristan Collins

"Believe me it's rare for people to be cool like me but we'll see later if you're up to it" he said joking. He listened carefully to Kiara's plans for the future "Oh, a healer? is it great do you think you specialize in something particular? " He knew there were many fields in the healer's trade.

He made a face when she asked him other myths about Styx "Frankly I know there were others but I was trying not to pay attention to not distort my will for chaos" Some legends the had dissuaded from making some of his plans, perhaps a blessing in disguise. He leaned a bit toward her to listen "Maybe his wife and i don't even know if it's true " he added with a discreet laugh .
@Kiara Wood

Tristan laughed as Melia said it was an honor to meet someone who worked at the Ministry. He didn't think it was that big a deal, but it felt nice to be recognized. Though he suspected she was playing up her admiration a bit, considering her aunt was also a Ministry employee. "It's very boring." He assured her. "I work at the International Magical Office of Law, it mostly boils down to paperwork." He said. "I don't mind weddings, necessarily. I just didn't expect Rebeca to invite me." He said with a shrug. "What about you, are you still in school?" The girl looked young enough to be in her last year, if he guessed correctly.

@Melia Romanov

"Realy? "Melia seemed realy surprised when he says that Minestry of work was boring job. Mayby he needed find there something more interesting not doing paper work?"There Ministry have lot of department and you can change your work and do something interesting. How about mistery department?" She asked with warm smile. "Why? You both aren't friends? Well i am not enymore learning and gratuded Ilvermony shcool. Now working Aunt dads bank as intern." She told him with warm voice and Aunt dad was big help in her life. He was realy sweet to her.

@Tristan Collins

Tristan shook his head at the girl, smiling slightly. "I mostly mean it is boring to hear about. I do enjoy doing it." He said, amused by her comments. "I mean, I suppose we are friends. We're not that close." He said with a shrug. The girl said she had graduated from Ilvermorny and now worked as an intern. "Oh, interesting." He said.

@Melia Romanov

''That more important in your life. Do your work with like not hating. It's more important thing'' Melia drinked watermelon cocktail and enyoi company with Tristan. It was nice talk and Bella seemed happy to. ''Why? She seem preaty nice.'' She was sure for that and mayby somtimes weird to but that was her aunt and she didn't say laud. '' I was Thunderbird. What shcool you finished?'' She say her house with so proud voice.

@Tristan Collins

Tristan nodded. "And eventually I'll get higher up and get more important work." He told her with a smile. "I'll probably be promoted sometime soon." He added with a shrug. "Sure, she's nice. I just mean we haven't talked too often." He told her, he definitely hadn't intended to insult her aunt. "I was a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts in New Zealand. Graduated five years ago, by now."

@Melia Romanov

''I wish you good luck in your life and don't get the bank. Somtimes is awfull get them coffe.'' Melia giggled Tristain soft and warm laft. ''But you are here and talking all Romanov family.'' She smiled. it was better than worked in job all day. '' I always dreamed be Slytherin house if i go there but my dad wanted for me the best.'' She rolled her eyes a little and take some food to eat. '' Do you wanna a cupcake?'' She asked.

@Tristan Collins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back