Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Well, the time has come. You may have noticed that I have not been very active these last few days. I've been rather busy getting things ready to head out on a trip! :p I am heading to visit my aging/ailing Grandmother in Minnesota and I may even get to meet up with Amanda/Estrella! I am rather excited to go! Plus I am taking my daughter to visit the Mall of America. Going to be a blast!

What that means is this. I have a 98.5% chance of no internet for the next few days. I will be back sometime Saturday, so I will catch up on things there. But this means that Hilde Lindstrom, Lily Drage and assorted others will be out of commission for a few days. I hope to have all my threads posted to before I go to bed tonight, but if I miss one, forgive me. :D

Those of you who have my MSN, I will try to be mobile when I have downtime, and those who have my number feel free to text me. ;) Expect some texts/im's while I am in the car and not driving. xD

See you in a few days!

:woot: For meeting HNZ peeps xD

Have a good time away Julie, everyone needs a break once in a while :r See you when you get back

- Pat :hug:

Julliiieee :hug: Have so much fun!! And don't open the left compartment to your suitcase.....cause that's where I'm hiding. :r =))

Awww...I wish I was up there with y'all :( Have fun and you hooers call me when y'all are together!! Be safe and have fun...oh and text me tons!!

♥ you

I am finally home!!!

I did get to meet Manda -- picture is up on my Facebook! :D The whole weekend was a blast and loads of fun, but I am seriously ready to be home. I will slowly ramp back up into my rp's and things. Just need to have a few minutes to kick back and relax and just catch up. :D

Tony Alraur said:
Estrella Styx said:
That is not a glare-worthy line! :o
But I wana meet youuuuu. :( :cry:
If you were closer I would totally meet you. :D
Alas poor me. Mine funds are low yes. :cry:
So be mine which is why I cannot even afford the passport let alone a plane ticket to cross the ocean to meet j00. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back